81 Approaches and NO Slays (Doctor Looksmax)

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Please note this is not me (if you didn’t see in title) it is a thread I am uploading for Doctor Looksmax! (Yes he is doing well for those wondering)
3 nights out and 81 approaches

Gonna run through the main points of the 3 nights out I went on, did many many approaches so can’t remember all of them so I will pick out the most important/key ones

Night 1:
-Warmed up by having 2 or 3 beers at mine then heading out to the pub
-In the pub I was at I approached a few guys in a plutonic manner just to warm me up talking to strangers
-After I felt suitably socially lubricated and had finished my beer we hit the club
-We entered the club and approached a pair of 18 year olds who were kinda cute- probably upper MTB , they were somewhat receptive but didnt seem like they wanted to dance or anything so I left them after a while and headed to the bar.
-Think I did a couple more approaches while waiting around the bar but none led to much
-Approached one group of girls with my friend who were standing in a line of about 4, he starts talking to one and then one of the others beckons me other and says hey, then I walk up to her say hi back and she says ‘you look gorgeous like a model’, I was very taken back and validated by this comment.
-Tried to get this girl away from her group then and started making out with her a lot, she was an alt girl probably low HTB- she asked my age and I warped 23 but am 26, she was surprised and said I had a babyfaced and looked 19-, which was also her age- she probs couldn’t see my slight skin fail in the club lighting.
-I asked if me being 23 was a problem and she said no and that she preferred me to be older than her.
-I made out with her for another 10-15 mins or so then she said her friends wanted to go outside for a ciggarrete so I joined them.
-Went to smokers with this girl and she had a subhuman 2/10 land whale friend who immediately began talking to me and basically interrogating me, she asked my age and I said 23- then she starts going ‘wtf what are you doing in *the club we were in* at 23’ and starts laughing etc- then asks me a few more questions etc - I could tell the land whale didn’t approve of me getting with her friend.
-The alt HTB I had been making out with started to show some disinterested body language after her land whale friend ridiculed me for my age and even slowly moved away from me and sat down by herself- seems its not enough for a girl to be attracted to you - you also must get the approval of all her cunt mates, at this point I realise its basically over with this girl so I say I have to go and find my friend and leave- didn’t see this girl again all night.
-So at this point I’ve got mixed feelings, was veery validated by the initial approach/IOI but frustrated it didn’t go further - I returned to the dance floor had another drink and entered sheer low inhibit mass approach mode, did a bunch of approaches where I was rejected, made-out with a couple of LTBs but I get bored quickly if they’re not high enough looks level so I just ditch them after a couple mins kissing. Got rejected a few more times, made out with a MTB curry.
-Then after a few more rejection s another HTB gives me a pretty obvious IOI and I start talking to her which I quickly escalate to her grinding on me and making out. This girl has just turned 18 and asks my age- I decide to larp 22 this time as the 23 age I warped before seemed a fail somewhat. I asked if that age was a problem and she says no the last guy I was with was 24 and im not into guys my own age teehehehe (lifefuel for oldcels).
-This girl was a bit more attractive than the other girls I made out with this night so I decided to commit to staying with her and her friend group in the hope of converting the slay.
-Final stats for the night were 25 approaches and 6 makeouts from those
-After about an hour she starts rounding up her friends to leave and is sitting on my lap outside and were making out some more
-There was also a scuffle outside the club between some oldcels , with 2 oldcels attacking another oldcels who had supposedly been gropemmaxxing and I intervened to protect the gropemaxxer from getting beaten.
-Get in the cab back to her place for after party , we hop in the backseat and start making out a lot and I try and slip my hands in her pants to finger her
-Get back to her place and its like 20 people at first but most of them fuck off quite quickly
-Then there’s just 6 of us and there’s two other guys who also pulled girls, all of them are sitting in her room and im hoping they’ll leave so I can be alone with my girl and get a slay.
-Was briefly alone in the kitchen with the girl I pulled but then she says nothing gonna happen tonight because she has a UTI supposedly
-One of the other ‘couples’ who was there go to the kitchen and end up slaying.
-Its 5:30am but I stay longer hoping persistence game will pay off and ill eventually get a blowjob or something, were laying in her bed cuddling and making out but there’s still others there who won’t fuck off and leave us alone
-At one point she says to me can I film a video of us making out and send it to my ex which I say yeah ok and she snaps a video to her ex who was saved as ‘cunt’ in her phone, then snaps pics of her kissing me to a few other guys.
-She also started showing me her nudes on her phone and her body was insane which felt like a giga cock tease considering she wouldn’t let me fuck her.
-Still there’s people in the room who won’t fuck off and are doing drugs etc so we never get left alone together.
-I stay until like 8:30am and there’s still people partying in the room etc and at this point I figure no slay is happening so I just give up and tell my girl im heading back and she should come over to my place tomorrow for pre drinks and bring her friends etc which she says she will do
-I texted her the next day but she said she was on a comedown and didn’t wanna come out
-I left my jacket and ID at hers she will have found out about my age lap, later in the week I tried to message her some more but she ghosted me- maybe due to my age warping
-The after party we ended up at was giga far from my house- hadn’t realised how far wed gone in the cab until I attempted to return in the morning at 9am, had to get the train back.

Night 2:
-Morale wasn’t quite as high this night after my near miss the previous night and it wasn’t until nearly 10pm we started drinking- we had slept in until 6pm that day.
-Deciced to return straight to club we were at last night
-This was a Friday so while the previous night had been mostly students (a Thursday) this night was a different vibe and the gender ratio didn’t seem as good.
-I began approaching at the bar, after about 4 or 5 rejections a LTB gave me and IOI and I decide to just takeout with her briefly for a confidence boost as my initial approaches that night tanked.
-A few more approaches and just rejections I see a HTB and MTB dancing together and I go to approach the HTB but then the MTB gives me and IOI and starts grinding on me straight away.
-I makeup with this girl for quite some time
-She was grinding on me saying I was we could fuck right now etc and grabbing my cock, she said we couldn’t fuck tonight because she was staying with her friend but shed meet me tomorrow.
-It got giga sexual we kept blowing our vapes into each others mouths and I was sticking my fingers in her mouth while making out.
-I swapped socials with her and she snapped me saying she can’t wait to fuck me tomorrow etc but then I messaged her the next day and she said she wasn’t gonna come out and was gonna spend time with her family instead.
-Did a handful more approaches, not much more notable happened but made out with one more LTB, ended the night 16 approaches for 3 makeouts.
-Probably the worst night of the 3

Night 3:
-Pre drinking with bottle of vodka this night, alcohol tolerance had built up over the 3 days but this was still the drunkest id felt on any of the nights.
-I messaged abut 100 tinder girls throughout the day trying to see if any decent ones would meet us for pre drinks or something but no luck
-Got to the club and my friend had brought an expired ID about by accident which was annoying so we had to return to mine to get his passport, this was pretty long so we got another 200ml vodka from the shop for the walk there and back and got even drunker
-When we finally entered the club I began ruthlessly approaching, saw a LTB give me an obvious IOI early on so made out with her for a minute for a little boost then moved onto to approaching the ‘bigger fish’ so to speak.
-Began on a pretty poor streak of luck, think I did about 10 approaches in a row all rejections before I made out with a high MTB.
-Went to the big upstairs room and made out with a few more MTB, then made out with a really good HTB/staceylite (rated by low trust for verfiation), got her instagram as a ‘trophy’ so to speak but she left after like 15 mins of us making out and dancing, maybe I could’ve tried pushing for her to stay but doubt it wouldve worked anyway. This was easily the prettiest girl I kissed this weekend.
-Felt very confident after this think I hit a few more rejections before I made out with another HTB and she was dancing giga sexually with me and I had high hopes I might be able to go home with her, especially since she only had one mate with her rather than a whole group of cunts who would undoubtley shit test the hell out of me.
-She said she needed to go to the toilet and to wait where I was.
-She came back after 5 mins or so and I approached her again and she basically ignored me and then started sniggeringh and laughing to her friend saying oh this is my girlfriend hehehehe.
-Left the club with stats of 35 approaches 7 takeouts.
-Did a few more approaches but nothing came of it so we left the club.
-Was about 430am by this point but we were in the city centre so there was still a reasonable amount of footfall around the main nightlife area.
-I did a couple of approaches just on the streets, was feeling very low inhib at this point, went up to one pair of girls and straight up asked one of them to kiss me and she laughed and said no but ill give you my instagram then she just wondered off cant really remember why.
-Tried the same approach asking for a kiss on another pair of girls and got shutdown.
-Did an approach outside McDonalds on a girl who was sitting by herself and she said she recognised me from hinge and we had already swapped instagrams from the app at some point.
-I chatted to her for a good 10-15 minutes and had decent banter with her and got her number, she replied to my first message the next day but ghosted me after that which was disappointing as I felt id been very NT in this interaction and invested quite heavily in it and actually chatted and flirted a lot rather than the usual nightclub instant makeout etc.
-After this we went we did a couple more approaches but nothing of note happened.

-Overally feel I got pretty close to slaying and got tons of makeouts but even at my lookslevel the effort:reward ratio of nightlife doesn’t feel worth it that much compared to online dating or social circle or potentially daytime (stay tuned for 100 daytime approaches thread)

Cliffs:
-Went out 3 nights in a row a did a bunch of approaches, some were totally cold (most of them) and some I receieved obvious IOIs.
-Kissed loads of girls including some pretty hot ones
-Didnt manage to slay any of them and most of the girls who I swapped snaps/instas/numebrs with ghosted me shortly after (not much different to online dating).

@BrahminBoss @the BULL @forevergymcelling @LowTrust @PrinceLuenLeoncur @pneumocystosis @MoggerGaston @FailedNormieManlet @Makhachev @Blackgymmax @Chinacurry @ToTheTop

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Razeb, bwrauycnee and 23 others
State of 21st century schizoid man to write a lengthy essay of fucking some 1000 yard cock stare ridden whore like he’s reporting a scouting expedition meant to target and spot Dravidian enemy camps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mog222, begoodlookingtheory, LordSergiXX63 and 45 others
State of 21st century schizoid man to write a lengthy essay of fucking some 1000 yard cock stare ridden whore like he’s reporting a scouting expedition meant to target and spot Dravidian enemy camps.
Can confirm uk is brutal for slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, LooksThinker, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
Hahahahahaha so actually bothered to read title . So 81 approaches and 0 slays? Hahahahahaha this made my day, what a subhuman . This is what only social contact being last few words with surgeon gets you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, begoodlookingtheory, Lonenely sigma and 12 others
-At one point she says to me can I film a video of us making out and send it to my ex which I say yeah ok and she snaps a video to her ex who was saved as ‘cunt’ in her phone, then snaps pics of her kissing me to a few other guys.
What how

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, hypernormie, eduardkoopman and 17 others
He needed to microblade for a 0.2 seconds more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, poopoohead, M🧿G and 3 others
Another thread like this next incelcon

Needed a few months to chodemax in preparation

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Jamaldickjavontus, bloomercel and 2 others
True some of the girls were giga hot, I vouch

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Bruh this shit is always going to happen in these types of situations especially since op is at nightclubs . Meeting women here is iffy , its bound to fizzle out some way , you have to either have sex with them right then & there or its never gonna happen .

Next time tell homeboy to fuck them at the club in the bathrooms

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and humanoidsub7
Another thread like this next incelcon

Needed a few months to chodemax in preparation
I’m back on the leanmax. I hope to be 18% bodyfat kinkum by December I’m on an intake of 1.8-2k now everyday

I’ll go to the new incelcon as a non incel

I’m back on the leanmax. I hope to be 18% bodyfat kinkum by December I’m on an intake of 1.8-2k now everyday

I’ll go to the new incelcon as a non incel
what ur bf now

I fail to see what the problem is? You got some make outs, you just need to grind a few more nights and you can get a lay bro wtf lol

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy and vermillioncorefan
I fail to see what the problem is? You got some make outs, you just need to grind a few more nights and you can get a lay bro wtf lol
Yeah true I just feel the effort:reward is questionable comapred to online or daygame

I plan to try again soon

Got my account back now btw

Yeah true I just feel the effort:reward is questionable comapred to online or daygame

I plan to try again soon

Got my account back now btw
Another humblebrag thread

what ur bf now
Still stuck @ 20%

Weight loss is very hard 😢

I burn 1-2.8k calories a day doing exersize and eat 2-2.5k and yet I ain’t lean. It sucks, weight loss is by far one of the hardest things to do in this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, the MOUSE, m0ss26 and 2 others
Still stuck @ 20%

Weight loss is very hard 😢

I burn 1-2.8k calories a day doing exersize and eat 2-2.5k and yet I ain’t lean. It sucks, weight loss is by far one of the hardest things to do in this world
stop eating kebabs cunt i know how you destroy them

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and m0ss26
did u ask all of those girls u danced with/made out with to come back to your hotel? if no then thats why

if yes then clubbing is over tier

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
stop eating kebabs cunt i know how you destroy them
I know but brotha it’s hard. But I have lost a lot of weight tbf. And I haven’t eaten a kebab in months but I do eat Shrawrma

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I know but brotha it’s hard. But I have lost a lot of weight tbf. And I haven’t eaten a kebab in months but I do eat Shrawrma
based ngl lean is life was 160 cutting to 125 now for hollows was on test fir a while but the bloat is so dog

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Can you ask him about:

- his stats (i know his psl but not height gymaxxed or not etc)
- does he heighfraud and if yes how is the whole taking off shoes shit like. I’ve always wondered how other dudes do it
- does he usually approach alone
- does he still find it harder to slay IRL than in OLD because of cockblocking/lower sample to work with/not being able to fraud?

ngl its kinda disappointing this thread got so little interaction

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and tombradylover
Oh nvm @dr_looksmax account is here, hopefully you can get mack to be bro.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Can you ask him about:

- does he heighfraud and if yes how is the whole taking off shoes shit like. I’ve always wondered how other dudes do it
- does he still find it harder to slay IRL than in OLD because of cockblocking/lower sample to work with/not being able to fraud?

I wanna know yalls stats too. interesting read. Getting makeouts is pretty good but getting girls to come back can be really hard especially if the friends don't approve. @dr_looksmax is the fucking man btw that dude is the goat

When you bring a girl back, only take your shoes off while sitting on the bed

When you're done fucking her, put the shoes back on while sitting on the bed

Simple

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigPoppaPump, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Maalik and 2 others
When you bring a girl back, only take your shoes off while sitting on the bed

When you're done fucking her, put the shoes back on while sitting on the bed

Simple
tried and tested by me. also put ur clothes ontop of ur shoes as u get undressed

also u can bring pj bottoms and slippers with 3 inch lifts in them if its a sleepover

• Love it
Can you ask him about:

I’m 5’11 barefoot but loft frauded to 6’2
was generally the most gymcelled guy in most places we went to

Some of my approaches near the start of the night were with my friend but we got split up more and more as the night went on

Online is defo easier just in terms of getting MTBs to sleep with me easily- but it seems for HTBs I probably need to go the irl route, I wa sun lucky on Thursday I’d say but she was probs a solid HTB the girl I was in bed with and mogged all my online slays in 2023 excpet for maybe 1 which is debatable

And yes thank you- this thread deserved way more replies. How many guys are going out there doing nearly 100 approaches and documenting basically every meanfinglful interaction for this forum

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, It'snotover, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person
I wanna know yalls stats too. interesting read. Getting makeouts is pretty good but getting girls to come back can be really hard especially if the friends don't approve. @dr_looksmax is the fucking man btw that dude is the goat
Posted my stats above

And yeah getting makeouts isn’t that hard but converting them to slays is very hard (atleast for me)

I feel like for sheer quantity of slays online mogs - I can get MTBs online pretty regualrly , but I struggle to get HTBs to meet me /not flake

I feel like if I want HTBs I need to approach irl and just accept that my success rate won’t be as high because I’m going for higher calibre girls- but I’m willing to accept that to get a girl I find ideal. Like a few of the girls I made out with mog my online slays super hard but I couldn’t get them to come home with me so idk if you consider that a win or a loss

I plan to do a lot more irl approaching in the coming months and each time I have new approaches etc I’ll document it all in another thread

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and ChickenAndRiceBrah
Please note this is not me (if you didn’t see in title) it is a thread I am uploading for Doctor Looksmax! (Yes he is doing well for those wondering)

Gonna run through the main points of the 3 nights out I went on, did many many approaches so can’t remember all of them so I will pick out the most important/key ones

Night 1:
-In the pub I was at I approached a few guys in a plutonic manner just to warm me up talking to strangers
-After I felt suitably socially lubricated and had finished my beer we hit the club
-We entered the club and approached a pair of 18 year olds who were kinda cute- probably upper MTB , they were somewhat receptive but didnt seem like they wanted to dance or anything so I left them after a while and headed to the bar.
-Think I did a couple more approaches while waiting around the bar but none led to much
-Approached one group of girls with my friend who were standing in a line of about 4, he starts talking to one and then one of the others beckons me other and says hey, then I walk up to her say hi back and she says ‘you look gorgeous like a model’, I was very taken back and validated by this comment.
-Tried to get this girl away from her group then and started making out with her a lot, she was an alt girl probably low HTB- she asked my age and I warped 23 but am 26, she was surprised and said I had a babyfaced and looked 19-, which was also her age- she probs couldn’t see my slight skin fail in the club lighting.
-I asked if me being 23 was a problem and she said no and that she preferred me to be older than her.
-I made out with her for another 10-15 mins or so then she said her friends wanted to go outside for a ciggarrete so I joined them.
-Went to smokers with this girl and she had a subhuman 2/10 land whale friend who immediately began talking to me and basically interrogating me, she asked my age and I said 23- then she starts going ‘wtf what are you doing in *the club we were in* at 23’ and starts laughing etc- then asks me a few more questions etc - I could tell the land whale didn’t approve of me getting with her friend.
-The alt HTB I had been making out with started to show some disinterested body language after her land whale friend ridiculed me for my age and even slowly moved away from me and sat down by herself- seems its not enough for a girl to be attracted to you - you also must get the approval of all her cunt mates, at this point I realise its basically over with this girl so I say I have to go and find my friend and leave- didn’t see this girl again all night.
-So at this point I’ve got mixed feelings, was veery validated by the initial approach/IOI but frustrated it didn’t go further - I returned to the dance floor had another drink and entered sheer low inhibit mass approach mode, did a bunch of approaches where I was rejected, made-out with a couple of LTBs but I get bored quickly if they’re not high enough looks level so I just ditch them after a couple mins kissing. Got rejected a few more times, made out with a MTB curry.
-Then after a few more rejection s another HTB gives me a pretty obvious IOI and I start talking to her which I quickly escalate to her grinding on me and making out. This girl has just turned 18 and asks my age- I decide to larp 22 this time as the 23 age I warped before seemed a fail somewhat. I asked if that age was a problem and she says no the last guy I was with was 24 and im not into guys my own age teehehehe (lifefuel for oldcels).
-This girl was a bit more attractive than the other girls I made out with this night so I decided to commit to staying with her and her friend group in the hope of converting the slay.
-After about an hour she starts rounding up her friends to leave and is sitting on my lap outside and were making out some more
-There was also a scuffle outside the club between some oldcels , with 2 oldcels attacking another oldcels who had supposedly been gropemmaxxing and I intervened to protect the gropemaxxer from getting beaten.
-Get in the cab back to her place for after party , we hop in the backseat and start making out a lot and I try and slip my hands in her pants to finger her
-Get back to her place and its like 20 people at first but most of them fuck off quite quickly
-Then there’s just 6 of us and there’s two other guys who also pulled girls, all of them are sitting in her room and im hoping they’ll leave so I can be alone with my girl and get a slay.
-Was briefly alone in the kitchen with the girl I pulled but then she says nothing gonna happen tonight because she has a UTI supposedly
-Its 5:30am but I stay longer hoping persistence game will pay off and ill eventually get a blowjob or something, were laying in her bed cuddling and making out but there’s still others there who won’t fuck off and leave us alone
-She also started showing me her nudes on her phone and her body was insane which felt like a giga cock tease considering she wouldn’t let me fuck her.
-Still there’s people in the room who won’t fuck off and are doing drugs etc so we never get left alone together.
-I stay until like 8:30am and there’s still people partying in the room etc and at this point I figure no slay is happening so I just give up and tell my girl im heading back and she should come over to my place tomorrow for pre drinks and bring her friends etc which she says she will do
-I texted her the next day but she said she was on a comedown and didn’t wanna come out
-I left my jacket and ID at hers she will have found out about my age lap, later in the week I tried to message her some more but she ghosted me- maybe due to my age warping
-The after party we ended up at was giga far from my house- hadn’t realised how far wed gone in the cab until I attempted to return in the morning at 9am, had to get the train back.

Night 2:
-Morale wasn’t quite as high this night after my near miss the previous night and it wasn’t until nearly 10pm we started drinking- we had slept in until 6pm that day.
-This was a Friday so while the previous night had been mostly students (a Thursday) this night was a different vibe and the gender ratio didn’t seem as good.
-I began approaching at the bar, after about 4 or 5 rejections a LTB gave me and IOI and I decide to just takeout with her briefly for a confidence boost as my initial approaches that night tanked.
-A few more approaches and just rejections I see a HTB and MTB dancing together and I go to approach the HTB but then the MTB gives me and IOI and starts grinding on me straight away.
-She was grinding on me saying I was we could fuck right now etc and grabbing my cock, she said we couldn’t fuck tonight because she was staying with her friend but shed meet me tomorrow.
-It got giga sexual we kept blowing our vapes into each others mouths and I was sticking my fingers in her mouth while making out.
-I swapped socials with her and she snapped me saying she can’t wait to fuck me tomorrow etc but then I messaged her the next day and she said she wasn’t gonna come out and was gonna spend time with her family instead.
-Did a handful more approaches, not much more notable happened but made out with one more LTB, ended the night 16 approaches for 3 makeouts.

Night 3:
-Pre drinking with bottle of vodka this night, alcohol tolerance had built up over the 3 days but this was still the drunkest id felt on any of the nights.
-I messaged abut 100 tinder girls throughout the day trying to see if any decent ones would meet us for pre drinks or something but no luck
-Got to the club and my friend had brought an expired ID about by accident which was annoying so we had to return to mine to get his passport, this was pretty long so we got another 200ml vodka from the shop for the walk there and back and got even drunker
-When we finally entered the club I began ruthlessly approaching, saw a LTB give me an obvious IOI early on so made out with her for a minute for a little boost then moved onto to approaching the ‘bigger fish’ so to speak.
-Began on a pretty poor streak of luck, think I did about 10 approaches in a row all rejections before I made out with a high MTB.
-Went to the big upstairs room and made out with a few more MTB, then made out with a really good HTB/staceylite (rated by low trust for verfiation), got her instagram as a ‘trophy’ so to speak but she left after like 15 mins of us making out and dancing, maybe I could’ve tried pushing for her to stay but doubt it wouldve worked anyway. This was easily the prettiest girl I kissed this weekend.
-Felt very confident after this think I hit a few more rejections before I made out with another HTB and she was dancing giga sexually with me and I had high hopes I might be able to go home with her, especially since she only had one mate with her rather than a whole group of cunts who would undoubtley shit test the hell out of me.
-She came back after 5 mins or so and I approached her again and she basically ignored me and then started sniggeringh and laughing to her friend saying oh this is my girlfriend hehehehe.
-Was about 430am by this point but we were in the city centre so there was still a reasonable amount of footfall around the main nightlife area.
-I did a couple of approaches just on the streets, was feeling very low inhib at this point, went up to one pair of girls and straight up asked one of them to kiss me and she laughed and said no but ill give you my instagram then she just wondered off cant really remember why.
-Tried the same approach asking for a kiss on another pair of girls and got shutdown.
-Did an approach outside McDonalds on a girl who was sitting by herself and she said she recognised me from hinge and we had already swapped instagrams from the app at some point.
-I chatted to her for a good 10-15 minutes and had decent banter with her and got her number, she replied to my first message the next day but ghosted me after that which was disappointing as I felt id been very NT in this interaction and invested quite heavily in it and actually chatted and flirted a lot rather than the usual nightclub instant makeout etc.
-After this we went we did a couple more approaches but nothing of note happened.

-Overally feel I got pretty close to slaying and got tons of makeouts but even at my lookslevel the effort:reward ratio of nightlife doesn’t feel worth it that much compared to online dating or social circle or potentially daytime (stay tuned for 100 daytime approaches thread)

Cliffs:
-Went out 3 nights in a row a did a bunch of approaches, some were totally cold (most of them) and some I receieved obvious IOIs.
-Didnt manage to slay any of them and most of the girls who I swapped snaps/instas/numebrs with ghosted me shortly after (not much different to online dating).

@BrahminBoss @the BULL @forevergymcelling @LowTrust @PrinceLuenLeoncur @pneumocystosis @MoggerGaston @FailedNormieManlet @Makhachev @Blackgymmax @Chinacurry @ToTheTop
So class, what did we learn today?

Raise Up GIF by Yella Beezy

cold approach is a meme

• +1
I remember that Germancel dr looksmax. Autist. JFL. Talked to him on Insta way back in 2017 or 18.

So class, what did we learn today?

Raise Up GIF by Yella Beezy

cold approach is a meme
I think I’d need a bigger sample to conclude this for certain

I may have gotten extremely unlucky on the Thursday

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
@PointOfNoReturn

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Balls of steel

I'm so glad I meet the looks threshold to not have to do this kind of shit. What a tragedy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Posted my stats above

And yeah getting makeouts isn’t that hard but converting them to slays is very hard (atleast for me)

I feel like for sheer quantity of slays online mogs - I can get MTBs online pretty regualrly , but I struggle to get HTBs to meet me /not flake

I feel like if I want HTBs I need to approach irl and just accept that my success rate won’t be as high because I’m going for higher calibre girls- but I’m willing to accept that to get a girl I find ideal. Like a few of the girls I made out with mog my online slays super hard but I couldn’t get them to come home with me so idk if you consider that a win or a loss

I plan to do a lot more irl approaching in the coming months and each time I have new approaches etc I’ll document it all in another thread
even if u get a HTB, she will soon leave you/ start to dominate the relationship.

Looksmatch is the foundation of sustaining a relationship.

Update : ended up slaying the girl from Friday 3 weeks later after exchanging numbers so guess it’s technically 81 approsches and 1 slay

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, FailedNormieManlet and ChickenAndRiceBrah
more value in this thread than in the 100s of political bait or basement theory threads on the front of this site

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
nigga you think imma read this shit? give us a tldr

Night 1:

Night 2:

Night 3:

Cliffs:

PUA would unironically be useful for you :lul:

What tips would you give me PUA wise?
How to handle her friends / the cockblocks

How to escalate after making out

How to isolate her from the group / take her outside to then fuck in house, car, or public

How to handle her friends / the cockblocks

How to escalate after making out

How to isolate her from the group / take her outside to then fuck in house, car, or public
This is kind of vague advise- like for example on night one with the alt HTB who’s friend ls cockblocked me what specifically should I have done differently?

Not hating I appreciate the help- I just prefer advise that is specific and actionable

This is kind of vague advise- like for example on night one with the alt HTB who’s friend ls cockblocked me what specifically should I have done differently?

Not hating I appreciate the help- I just prefer advise that is specific and actionable

yea its vague I'm just telling you the general topics, you can find stuff online if you search for it

the way I do it is disarming the cockblock by making them laugh and complimenting them in some non soy way but everyone has their style

The other ones is more related to how OP made out with the girls but didnt have sex, I used to have the same problem, you just gotta learn how to get them out of the club and away from their friends then escalate

the way I do that is saying "lets go to a quieter place" and taking her outside then going from there

In general, knowing some basic psychology is very useful, the cockblock is directly related to evolutionary psychology from foids

If you're MTN and run numbers game you can probably get a lay couple times a week or month

Woah how the fuck did I miss this! I'll keep it on tab, might be a while before I read tbh.

Pm me how you look @dr_looksmax and if it's about alts I'll see what help I can offer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Posted my stats above

What's your go to method for approaching on a nightclub dance floor? Do you even say anything or just motion them to come over and dance?

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance

These two lines below the title explained everything I didn’t even need to read all your gibber jabber