• JFL
Reactions: N1666, nathan, JohnBaza and 2 others
Shrek prince

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta
what is that phone jfl send me your paypal ill buy you an iphone

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Dude shave the beard and get a haircut. I don’t mean buzz cut, I actually think you could rock the long hair look. But chop off everything that’s below the middle of your neck. In these pics your hair looks either wet or greasy, I’m not sure how it looks when it’s dry but it would look good if you invested some effort into keeping it very clean healthy and conditioned. Use hair masks/oils. Also is that a mole on your face below your mouth? See about having a dermatologist remove that

Dude shave the beard and get a haircut. I don’t mean buzz cut, I actually think you could rock the long hair look. But chop off everything that’s below the middle of your neck. In these pics your hair looks either wet or greasy, I’m not sure how it looks when it’s dry but it would look good if you invested some effort into keeping it very clean healthy and conditioned. Use hair masks/oils. Also is that a mole on your face below your mouth? See about having a dermatologist remove that
Mole here because i detoxing so its gonna be more it goes away withing a week and i know what u mean but my dream have long hear even more without beard i look horrible my jaw bad because teeth its crooked and ruined my good jaw so its beard left only

Screenshot 20240421 044811 Chrome
im gonna have this

• JFL
Reactions: backtothesewers
Beard way more shaped

truecel

good hardmax base

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
You have great potential
I dont what u see its hairs beard saving also i gained 20kg of fat total and im gonna gain 20kg more of fat to look best

U mean this hairstyle better
Screenshot 20240423 232806 Chrome

Mole here because i detoxing so its gonna be more it goes away withing a week and i know what u mean but my dream have long hear even more without beard i look horrible my jaw bad because teeth its crooked and ruined my good jaw so its beard left only
Your chin doesn’t even look recessed. Post a side profile though. The beard could look good when it fills in, I’m assuming you’re using minoxidil on it? But it’s best to shave it until you can grow it back in evenly

Your chin doesn’t even look recessed. Post a side profile though. The beard could look good when it fills in, I’m assuming you’re using minoxidil on it? But it’s best to shave it until you can grow it back in evenly
Problem teeth so crooked that i cant relax in normal position and making lips looks worse

U mean this hairstyle betterView attachment 2878637
You need hair like this:
IMG 4680
but if you’re going to do the long hair thing, it needs to always be clean, healthy looking and styled. Healthy long hair on a looksmaxed guy can be very good looking but having long hair that’s greasy/dry/no volume is incel trait

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You need hair like this: View attachment 2878639 but if you’re going to do the long hair thing, it needs to always be clean, healthy looking and styled. Healthy long hair on a looksmaxed guy can be very good looking but having long hair that’s greasy/dry/no volume is incel trait
I like slicked back and it suits

You need hair like this: View attachment 2878639 but if you’re going to do the long hair thing, it needs to always be clean, healthy looking and styled. Healthy long hair on a looksmaxed guy can be very good looking but having long hair that’s greasy/dry/no volume is incel trait
This is side relaxed and other not relaxed

20240425 001935
20240425 001912

Face flat lack of body fat

20210621 052650
older pics

Yeah it’s not that bad, beard will probably look fine once it fills in and you can trim it up. Use minoxidil to make it fill in
Cmon bro i do only way my beard wasnt like this before 4month ago i had not filled at all my diet filled all hairs

lol no it doesn’t bro you look like a dumbass Italian biker guy. Keep it conditioned and use products to put some volume in it
I dont use any of product

I dont use any of product
Yeah so start using them so your hair doesn’t look flat and greasy. You will look better. Long hair on men is a looksmin if it’s not well styled and cared for. If you really dislike it you can always go back to doing what you were before. Get a hair mask from Walmart and use it on your hair in the shower, then let it dry and spray sea salt spray in it to style

lol no it doesn’t bro you look like a dumbass Italian biker guy. Keep it conditioned and use products to put some volume in it
I have this pic
20240312 031441
Screenshot 20240212 215458 Gallery

Yeah so start using them so your hair doesn’t look flat and greasy. You will look better. Long hair on men is a looksmin if it’s not well styled and cared for. If you really dislike it you can always go back to doing what you were before. Get a hair mask from Walmart and use it on your hair in the shower, then let it dry and spray sea salt spray in it to style
Im from europe

Ohh woah you cannot looksmax properly

Remove all that fat and the hair

Pic on the right looks better than your current look. Pic on the left looks too messy. But with sea salt spray it gives your hair volume and you can also use it to push your hair where you want it to go
Screenshot 20231118 195418 Video Player

Pic on the right looks better than your current look. Pic on the left looks too messy. But with sea salt spray it gives your hair volume and you can also use it to push your hair where you want it to go
Screenshot 20231118 195349 Video Player

Everythime I see you I am reminded by a eel ngl. It might be because you have thin face and your neck + thin face looks like a eel or a dick

Everythime I see you I am reminded by a eel ngl. It might be because you have thin face and your neck + thin face looks like a eel or a dick
Im gaining weight dont worry im gonna be 110kg

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Because fat the more i gain the more hooded become
i am actually curious to see what will happen to you, it’s like you’re looksmaxxing in the opposite direction

i am actually curious to see what will happen to you, it’s like you’re looksmaxxing in the opposite direction
I will look better because my diet its best ever and im getting more healthy more fat more nutrients everything goes up when i was young i had all the fat and i looked good atleast so i need bring back my weight

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Screenshot 2023 01 30 16 32 05 1
my oldest picas u can see how much health was better neck its hormones and thick fat

truecel tier brutal af