85K IN ONE FUCKING DAY

op is a pathetic larp with $20 in bank account demo trading

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Also u didnt show my any income from you:lul::lul::lul:

Not hating just sceptical, obviously im not trading thousands but i've made 10 x margin accounts a few times. You did deposit 50 fucking k like bro who has 50k?

Not hating just sceptical, obviously im not trading thousands but i've made 10 x margin accounts a few times. You did deposit 50 fucking k like bro who has 50k?
i deposited it when i had enough in my account from beginning i was making 1000 trades up and up and up till i get the amount i was satisfied with and just deposited it, alot of struggles tho i wouldn’t recommend what i did dumb move from me

prolly like tens of times more than my whole networth, mirin if real

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Can you please just give me 1000 bucks that got stolen from me

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel
Dndr. I bought nvdia shares back in 2020.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
how much did u make already
Just 10k, but I only spent like $800 at the time, so pretty big profit tbh. I wished I put in more. If AI actually takes off and this is not a bubble, then even better for me tbh.

Just 10k, but I only spent like $800 at the time, so pretty big profit tbh. I wished I put in more. If AI actually takes off and this is not a bubble, then even better for me tbh.
Good job proud of you

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Good job proud of you
Bro how are you doing this? Would you recommend me learn this and start with 50$ and try and build my way up using meta trader 5 or would I be retarded and loose it all due to my lack of experience?

is this all an elaborate hoax to get people to sign up to your calls channel on TG?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and erectiledisaster
is this all an elaborate hoax to get people to sign up to your calls channel on TG?
Bro cracked the code
Think About It GIF by Identity

• +1
Reactions: romm2el
it’s “private” :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ascension