87% of White women want to have sex with Black men, according to new study.

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

87% of White women want to have sex with Black men, according to new study.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Enlil, LookistWorld and 2 others
Once you go black you never go back.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Ruby and Deleted member 1973
Thats biggest BLACKpill

s

Attachments

• 1580206078482.png
    1580206078482.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Why do u care bruh arent u like 5'2?

Have u even lost ur virginity yet
When I have ever indicated that I care?
giphy.gif

Don't get mad at me,

I didn't write the article.

Fake jewish promoted studies with no real data
Meanwhile Reality

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Aesthetic, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I don't believe this "study". Many studies end up like this. For example, in college I was told at a mandatory sexual assault meeting that only 2% of rape accusations are false. That was based on a small survey taken in NY in the 1970s. Perhaps it isn't entirely truthful to quote that in mandatory "educational" sessions, but what do I know?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Hades and RichardSpencel
I don't believe this "study". Many studies end up like this. For example, in college I was told at a mandatory sexual assault meeting that only 2% of rape accusations are false. That was based on a small survey taken in NY in the 1970s. Perhaps it isn't entirely truthful to quote that in mandatory "educational" sessions, but what do I know?
idk the real statistics but foids will say sometimes anyone they have sex with that they regret was “rape” or if he wasn’t as good looking as picture, it was “rape”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577 and LookistWorld
"Just be BBC is law bro"

0E6A4766 5337 4AB7 BF53 DDB62F98E294

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
idk the real statistics but foids will say sometimes anyone they have sex with that they regret was “rape” or if he wasn’t as good looking as picture, it was “rape”
that's exactly his point bro

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
that's exactly his point bro
yeah i’ve heard some girl’s say shit like they only slept with 1 person and it was rape (ex religious girl, so she might have regretted it)

or that a girl who has sex with 4 guys said 2 of them were rape jfl. It obviously happens, and it’s. a problem and it’s wrong, but lying because you regret sleeping with someone, or using the excuse that you were slightly drunk as an excuse to claim “rape!” is worse.

one is 15 min of extreme uncomfort, it is a trauma, and it is wtong, but men will go to jail for 10+ years and they risk being raped for a crime they might have not even committed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
meme-png.246770

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
yeah i’ve heard some girl’s say shit like they only slept with 1 person and it was rape (ex religious girl, so she might have regretted it)

or that a girl who has sex with 4 guys said 2 of them were rape jfl. It obviously happens, and it’s. a problem and it’s wrong, but lying because you regret sleeping with someone, or using the excuse that you were slightly drunk as an excuse to claim “rape!” is worse.

one is 15 min of extreme uncomfort, it is a trauma, and it is wtong, but men will go to jail for 10+ years and they risk being raped for a crime they might have not even committed.
Meanwhile if chads actually raped her she would never forget it and think of it as a euphoric wet dream

J F L

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
the research is right, women today have more than 50 sexual partners during their lifetime, so why not a Black guy?
But when it comes to getting married they still want a white man as the study indicates.

I m shocked at the sultry need and freshness of there women
How are they so open about there sexuality in public aent they afraid of what people might say
And these are the people who would complain about incels and creepy men in public and on social media
It's so insane I don't understand these women

I was slightly drunk when I ran over a person is that a excuse

333466F9 2F87 4BF3 88A4 8A8A47D326A9

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
>enmoregh magazine
They didn't even link the study they talked about

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
the research is right, women today have more than 50 sexual partners during their lifetime, so why not a Black guy?
But when it comes to getting married they still want a white man as the study indicates.
Yeah fuck that. I'm not marrying a BBC slut that's vagina is all loose and shit, that's for sure.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel
50? do you have a source or just judging based on modern women

Not bias report at all from a site dedicated to black people..also no link to study funnily enough:kys:

This is Lipstickalley tier thread OP. SMH.

Too low IQ to even fraud a study. Back to the jungle they go