White man+black girl is the vibe in 2024

Ahhh.....AI Impact's alts are still capping as usual.

Literally the same exact talking points. Bro just loves to cosplay as a colonial-minded slayer. He started targeting Asians, now he's targeting Blacks. What's next.....Middle Easterners?

Oh...And btw AI, the "shortest height" is pure cap. Pygmies are the shortest but they're just a tribe.

SE Asia and Central America have the shortest women in the world.

both white and black women are masculine trannies

Latinas and Asian girls fog brutally
Latinas yes. Chinks? No get your fucking eyes checked kid chinks are horrendous

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
It's like the pinnacle of masculinity

Dating the pinnacle of femininity

White men-
The tallest
Most masc facial features
Most masc skin colour
Highest strength
Biggest dick
Richest
Colonizer

Black females-
Shortest in the world
Most fem facial features like dick sucking lips
Most feminine skin colour(all white women tan dark meanwhile white men want to stay light)
Lowest strength ethnicity aka peak femininity
Tightest pussy
Poorest
Colonized by white men

Wmbf is the master race. I only date black girls now. I'll geomaxx to some carribean island or Brazil or smthing
There's some valid points here but the only issue is that you have to be thugmaxxed to get the hot black foids 95% of the time.

i’ve been seeing this pairing so often lately and it’s making me realize white men really are seen as the most masculine now

and i blame political black ppl for this. they’ve obliterated the black male image with all their self pity and self victimization bullshit.

waah waah white womens tears waah waah we iz oppressed police killing us we hav a no money heelp :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
i’ve been seeing this pairing so often lately and it’s making me realize white men really are seen as the most masculine now

and i blame political black ppl for this. they’ve obliterated the black male image with all their self pity and self victimization bullshit.

waah waah white womens tears waah waah we iz oppressed police killing us we hav a no money heelp :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Depends on where you live because I can literally go weeks without seeing that pairing.

Also, Eastern Europeans are the only modern White men associated with true masculinity these days.