• Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14262 and 27 others
over for nerdics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Slob, Deleted member and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13626, AscendLivesOn and 5 others
The guy on the right is still white. The media is literally a meme.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, Lmao and 3 others
Meds mog
65BB8B23 6B79 4C1D 907F 810CAE5A3761

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946, Ryan and 14 others
Cope Nordic always wins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4946, Chadeep and 4 others
:lasereyes:

Attachments

• 1627756708514.png
    1627756708514.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs and mulattomaxxer
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
If it were up to me, I'd still rather be nordic white than swarthy med.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard, Ryan and 4 others
pale skin looks weak despite masculine features

darker skin looks more masculine, dark orange is ideal like this:

this is the best skin tone

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member, Slob and 10 others
thank GOD I'm Iberian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, Zylk, Purefxrm and 8 others
Cover2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Nothing new here, everybody knows that the biggest IRL slayers are white with "dark" looks (dark hair, tanned, full stubble)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4946 and RICO
View attachment 1249125
@Future chad
@khvirgin
@dnrd
@R@m@
@MiroslavBulldosex

• Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Black Lives Matter: 24% of singles are now more open to dating someone of a different race or ethnicity since the killing of George Floyd and the renewed focus on the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement, increasing to 42% of Gen Z and 31% of Millennials. 59% of singles want to know if their date supports Black Lives Matter, increasing to 74% of Gen Z and 66% of Millennials. In the past 10 years, there has been a 58% increase in singles being open to dating people of a different ethnicity.
Jack nods3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 14543 and 9 others
Darker skin is a male dimorphic trait as male skin contains more melanin.

This is why “yellow” faces are deemed most attractive on males as opposed to white or pale:

It’s masculine, better protects the skin from sun damage, suggests better health, but not dark to the point that it obscures features:

Vs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Biiyo03, PubertyMaxxer, AscendingHero and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, RICO and sandcelmuttcel
im gonna trust what girls tell me and their actions rather than what some guy on a looksmax forum says thanks lad
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
not what i say its what women chose you didnt even open my thread jfl at you coper
keep coping

Darker skin is a male dimorphic trait as male skin contains more melanin.

This is why “yellow” faces are deemed most attractive on males as opposed to white or pale:

It’s masculine, better protects the skin from sun damage, suggests better health, but not dark to the point that it obscures features:

View attachment 1249158View attachment 1249164View attachment 1249165
Vs

View attachment 1249167
Yeah and this actually has some significance, like i was browsing the comment section of an eminem video and one woman said "he looks so much more handsome without the dyed blonde hair!!!"

And on another video, it was on a zac efron video, a woman commented something like "ZAC YOUR BROWN HAIR WAS SO MUCH MORE HANDSOME!!!" because zac during that time dyed his hair blonde or something like that.

I also noticed that guys like austin mahone, brad pitt, etc. all in the business of looking good got tans, this suggests that it enhances male aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and RICO
The dark guy has light eyes which are predominant in Nordic countries.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard, 5'8manlet and 2 others
The dark guy has light eyes which are predominant in Nordic countries.
I would rather be the blonde guy tbh. Plus if I didn't like being blonde I could dye my hair anyway but I like blonde hair as well

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I would rather be the blonde guy tbh. Plus if I didn't like being blonde I could dye my hair anyway but I like blonde hair as well
I would prefer to be the dark guy and my looks are closer to him than the blonde guy.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Black Lives Matter: 24% of singles are now more open to dating someone of a different race or ethnicity since the killing of George Floyd and the renewed focus on the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement, increasing to 42% of Gen Z and 31% of Millennials. 59% of singles want to know if their date supports Black Lives Matter, increasing to 74% of Gen Z and 66% of Millennials. In the past 10 years, there has been a 58% increase in singles being open to dating people of a different ethnicity.
View attachment 1249171
Am guessing you like white girls then?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RICO and Deleted member 6273
Most nordics have brown hair
and better bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
The guy on the right is still white. The media is literally a meme.
how is that 2 related lol they didnt lie, they said darker but still white

they didnt say just white

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
not what i say its what women chose you didnt even open my thread jfl at you coper
keep coping
wow u use reddit as your sources not real life experience, thats intellectual! I heard all big news companies are lying to you too, the jews control the world11!!1!

View attachment 1249171
White woman moment

Also white women: "I like tall dark and handsome"

-PSL 7 Indian man appears-

White woman: "No, not that type of dark"

White woman: "I like them exotic"

-PSL 7 MENA appears-

White woman: "Not too exotic"

-PSL 5.5 Italian man appears-

White woman: "omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg hi daddy 💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DrTony, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
Lol that’s a meme , I can’t find that study online

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and owlofathena
Being tan and having good coloring is great and also makes you look NT

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and owlofathena
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
how is that 2 related lol they didnt lie, they said darker but still white

they didnt say just white
Idk the original article seems illogical. If they prefer tanned white men why wouldn't they pursue them. However I will admit the majority of people are conditioned to worship white skin.

100% of women prefer the better looking face regardless of coloring

Stop with all this cope, being med or nordic or north atlantid or dravidian or a mallu mogger or whatever the fuck any of this shit means won’t do anything if your face is still ugly or average

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and RICO
100% of women prefer the better looking face regardless of coloring

Stop with all this cope, being med or nordic or north atlantid or dravidian or a mallu mogger or whatever the fuck any of this shit means won’t do anything if your face is still ugly or average
you act like coloring is outside of how they rate face

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
you act like coloring is outside of how they rate face
No, it isn’t and no I don’t. Coloring is like nose, it’s only a REAL halo if it’s PERFECT (aka a crazy unique eye color) and it’s only a REAL failo if it’s absolutely bottom tier (like a midnight black indian or some shit) other than that it’s a SLIGHT increase or decrease and it’s subjective because girls either like guys that look like themselves (blondes liking blondes) or they like exotic (blondes liking dark hair)

Michael Cera won’t beat zayn malik, danny devito won’t beat dolph lundgren. I won’t say coloring is LOW on the list, but there are MANY things far more important than coloring, and coloring is unique because it’s really the only looks based thing that actually IS subjective, unlike bones for example.

I didn’t read the article but if it’s saying something like “hurr girls prefer darker white men but they don’t pursue them !!” then the study is automatically bullshit and weird (don’t accuse me of cope, I am a darker white man lol. my own anecdotal experience is that the “girls prefer dark white men” is mostly true IF we’re talking about blonde girls)

coloring helps but it’s something that bumps you up within your own zone (aka maybe a low tier chad becomes a mid tier chad with better coloring) whereas something like your lower third or eye shape DECIDES your zone. And again, subjective

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
No, it isn’t and no I don’t. Coloring is like nose, it’s only a REAL halo if it’s PERFECT (aka a crazy unique eye color) and it’s only a REAL failo if it’s absolutely bottom tier (like a midnight black indian or some shit) other than that it’s a SLIGHT increase or decrease and it’s subjective because girls either like guys that look like themselves (blondes liking blondes) or they like exotic (blondes liking dark hair)

Michael Cera won’t beat zayn malik, danny devito won’t beat dolph lundgren. I won’t say coloring is LOW on the list, but there are MANY things far more important than coloring, and coloring is unique because it’s really the only looks based thing that actually IS subjective, unlike bones for example.

I didn’t read the article but if it’s saying something like “hurr girls prefer darker white men but they don’t pursue them !!” then the study is automatically bullshit and weird (don’t accuse me of cope, I am a darker white man lol. my own anecdotal experience is that the “girls prefer dark white men” is mostly true IF we’re talking about blonde girls)

coloring helps but it’s something that bumps you up within your own zone (aka maybe a low tier chad becomes a mid tier chad with better coloring) whereas something like your lower third or eye shape DECIDES your zone. And again, subjective
If by coloring you meant race / skin type
then it doesn't matter
But i meant coloring by skin consistency and bright healthy complexions

Daily reminder that the Mediterranean phenotype MOG The Nordic phenotype

View attachment 1249020
True.

BUT.
only when than Mediterranean pheno guy has:
* above 6 feet (181cm). which is rare there because full pure bread Mediterranean are midgets compared to Nordics

Spain

Netherlands

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, zeke714 and 2 others