Asian women are genuinely evil

Correct, her reasoning was because I’m short at 5'8
I remember her being around 5'3 ever since I hated Asian foids
What specific ethnic group are you?

hapas are seen as gods in east asia.
there aren’t that many over there though, I’m talking about in the west

I would say it’s blasian,
Blasians, or any race mixed with black for that matter, are just seen as black on the sociopolitical hierarchy

It’s def hapas, if you’ve ever followed their online spheres you’ll see how deranged they are. There’s even research about it

despite being mixed 99% of them still look full Asian, which for the guys causes a lot of mental turmoil would be my guess as to what happens

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
Why do they simp so hard for pinkoids? They’re the only race to do this bs, biggest race traitors. Ethnic men would prefer their own race while ethnic women flock to white guys, its suifuel seeing them fawn for these white men.

Thai or Cambodian. It's not that deep.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
Asian baddie in Ulaanbatar mental asylum (stacy for @murdah)

This is an actual asian stacy:lul:

never said she was a stacy but the fact that all the comments are agreeing with her is suifuel

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I cage at how when asked they say "asian brah disrepect us, asian bruh fetishize us, asian brah look like my brother"

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Hottaco34 and murdah
pajeetas are worse they want to act like hoes and be traditional with their roots at the same time

also nice father avi
at least they dont seem to date out as much as asian girls or latina girls

• +1
Reactions: murdah and icetraebald
daily reminder:

A desperate 6’5 chad white autist WILL date her, despite her subhumanity.

BE654276 A30C 49CE BD55 9E67A1F6CF3B

Females will never lose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 📎♿️⚙️, murdah and 2 others
They still have to be loyal to their race, its natural order. Also if white men keep going for asian women, they’ll dwindle their numbers
Since we have an international unregulated sexual marketplace for the very first time in the history of mankind and this is natural. Women left to their own vices destroy themselves and their own race to benefit their own self serving interests. It's not necessarily evil as it's for self preservation without directly or intentionally harming others.

I agree with the bible and from the Garden of Eden God tells the Adamites to stay within their own kind as he did with the Israelites. Disobeying this led to God punishing either the parents or the offspring severely (especially the fallen angels).

This is why men of all nations had to regulate and sexual market place and essentially keep their women on 24/7 lockdown because this degeneracy is naturally and inevitably going to happen with women left to their own vices.

Not only is the sexual marketplace completely unregulated but the sexual contraceptives, abortions, gov handouts, internet and social media along with the pushed degeneracy of TV and the movies/entertainment industry all collectively add rocket fuel to the fire.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 8uAte and murdah
She looks SEA. They do this the most.

JBW dudes will be raising an Asian family and pass down the Asian lineage btw, not white. Hapas will never be white.
That's the sad part, also their kids will probably merry other Asians, specially if boys
Bye bye white genes

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and TechnoBoss
Why do they simp so hard for pinkoids? They’re the only race to do this bs, biggest race traitors. Ethnic men would prefer their own race while ethnic women flock to white guys, its suifuel seeing them fawn for these white men.

They are super kind women and I really don’t care if they only like white because most of them have ridiculously large skulls even for a women so they look weird to me but I think they are very kind people and them going for whites is great lowers competition from what I really want

Asian women r kindest foids except this one butch in 1st grade that would keep sticking her tounge at me and follow me, idrc if they want white men bc that reduces comp

• +1
supposedly wasian but has a full monke pheno damn

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Richard Cheese and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, gooner23, murdah and 1 other person
asian women belong to white men

i remember talking to one of my friends (he’s white) asian gfs, she’s in the philippines

she told me i should come to the philippines to get with a girl over there jfl

it’s over for asian men

• So Sad

i remember talking to one of my friends (he’s white) asian gfs, she’s in the philippines

it’s over for asian men
why are you cucking your greatest allies?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
why are you cucking your greatest allies?
no in context she was talking about how much she hates asian men and that she would never date an asian man so she was saying i should geomax to there

• JFL

it’s over for asian men

Disgusting faggots gemomaxxing to fuck a bubble lip gook monkey JFL.

Geomax to EA. They are equally poor, but better looking

Asian women are the only way for me to ascend. Failed last time while in Asia. Next time I will succeed

Disgusting faggots gemomaxxing to fuck a bubble lip gook monkey JFL.

Geomax to EA. They are equally poor, but better looking
the philippines is in east asia, which countries are u talking about

oh wait i looked it up and for some reason SEA is separate from east asia

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and Richard Cheese
the philippines is in east asia, which countries are u talking about

Philippines is in south east Asia, but I fucked up regardless. I meant Eastern Europe JFL

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah and noobs
Blacks have little caucasoid DNA so that can be an explanation as to why they’re more attracted to their own kind. Caucasoids want the best caucasoids and negroids want the best negroids.
Hold up a damn minute. I know of one other 5’8 mullatto cel in PSL😮😮😮

Did you perhaps have an old account that started with a D?

Reminder that is what a 6'3 white Chad will get meanwhile black LTN's are easily getting white HTB's+