8PSLcel has legit childbearing hips

I dont take myself highly, but saying a dude has child bearing hips is fucking gross.

I have seen dudes who are 6'4 with huge fucking asses compared to mine yet they had wives and children, also high t with full beards.

Such a fucking weird thread name. Get mental help. Dont end it just literally fucking get help.
Muh get help if u are trying to gaslight and feel better dont fucking talk at all, if u have a problem say it or i would groosly fuck ur whore mum

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bogii, Deprived, 2d v2 and 1 other person
We talk about turanians sometimes but ok. Turanian psychos like him prolly would leak my femboy pics.
turanian my ass:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
he is indian immigrant, his father was a police man in mumbai and his mother is low class gypsy hag

19434180-0-image-a-17_1570524803583.jpg

thats him, i screenshoted when we talked on discord
ugly indian rat

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 16369, Deprived and 1 other person
I have a long ramus.
Yea so the thing that would give you that look is #1 Work out eveyr day till your muscles are sore, i mean crunches, push ups, and curls, buy a curl bar. Do forearm curls and bicep curls. This will buff your frame out pretty quickly.

#2 would be peptide injections into the masseter muscle, Brad Pitt has a really wide jaw, it is mostly made out of muscle. I would chew gum a lot. Like all day. Ive used igf 1 injections and Test Propianate injections straight into the masseter muscle. It widened out the frame of my jaw and gave it more of that brad pitt look. Steroids fuck your own test production up so you have to be careful with this.

Only way to maxx in modern day is be stronger then the other dudes.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Muh get help if u are trying to gaslight and feel better dont fucking talk at all, if u have a problem say it or i would groosly fuck ur whore mum
the whole thread is a projection, just shut up dude. Im done wit u.

Yea so the thing that would give you that look is #1 Work out eveyr day till your muscles are sore, i mean crunches, push ups, and curls, buy a curl bar. Do forearm curls and bicep curls. This will buff your frame out pretty quickly.

#2 would be peptide injections into the masseter muscle, Brad Pitt has a really wide jaw, it is mostly made out of muscle. I would chew gum a lot. Like all day. Ive used igf 1 injections and Test Propianate injections straight into the masseter muscle. It widened out the frame of my jaw and gave it more of that brad pitt look. Steroids fuck your own test production up so you have to be careful with this.

And u are clearly not stronger than any other dudes fag be happy screen protects you RIGHT NOW

the whole thread is a projection, just shut up dude. Im done wit u.
No straight men use the "projection" i am not done with ur faggy ass

Muh i am so calm i say dude and stuff :soy:

Fucking passive aggressive cuck

• So Sad

Urine2

• JFL

I probably will never do roids.

I can do that training plan. I've done something similar before, I never gained much muscle though.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
And u are clearly not stronger than any other dudes fag be happy screen protects you RIGHT NOW
I am stronger then 99.9 percent of this forum because I work out naturally, I am a 6'4 dude with wide shoulders, and my fists are well calcified from punching bag training. Try it out and stop being a little wimp

• Woah
I am stronger then 99.9 percent of this forum because I work out naturally, I am a 6'4 dude with wide shoulders, and my fists are well calcified from punching bag training. Try it out and stop being a little wimp
Muh muh muh it is so obvious who would crush your skull if we were in the same room RN

• So Sad
Muh muh muh it is so obvious who would crush your skull if we were in the same room RN
With the name of this thread on screen while you send me invisible threats, it is impossible to take you seriously.

You already proved how gay you truly are with such a faggotry ridden thread name.

Its truly over.

• Woah
I'm autistic. Is this just banter? Don't you both agree I should gymcel?

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
With the name of this thread on screen while you send me invisible threats, it is impossible to take you seriously.

You already proved how gay you truly are with such a faggotry ridden thread name.

Its truly over.
What a soy son of whore you need to be take this overly dramatic, be passive aggressive about it, write essays about it

Fucking cuck talks in classical female gaslight way

• Woah
I'm autistic. Is this just banter? Don't you both agree I should gymcel?
You have 0 smv and i am being honest, dont listen to that retarded whiteknight

• So Sad
What a soy son of whore you need to be take this overly dramatic, be passive aggressive about it, write essays about it

Fucking cuck talks in classical female gaslight way
I am terrbile at spelling and nearly illiterate from almost zeo school education in southern home in the US. You are a fucking moron if you think I am planning anything out or trying to gaslight you. I dont eben know what that word means.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
I am terrbile at spelling and nearly illiterate from almost zeo school education in southern home in the US. You are a fucking moron if you think I am planning anything out or trying to gaslight you. I dont eben know what that word means.
Still gaslighting what a son of whore you are just fuck off like abused dog u are already

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and 2d v2
pics please.

• JFL
I thought you agreed I shouldn't transmax.
Dude they are fucking with you, trust me, I had a whole bunch of weird gay uncles who used to tell me and m cousins all this kind of shit.
They ar eliteral pedophiles who are gonna end up hanging from a belt in their moldy basement in just a few short years. Ignore them and become strong. You will end up happy this way, I promise you.

• Woah
im done replying to this fucked up thread, ignore them, they are fucking disgusting faggots.

• Hmm...
im done replying to this fucked up thread, ignore them, they are fucking disgusting faggots.
Yes and like i ve said be happy that screen protects ur peanut skull

• So Sad
Dude they are fucking with you, trust me, I had a whole bunch of weird gay uncles who used to tell me and m cousins all this kind of shit.
They ar eliteral pedophiles who are gonna end up hanging from a belt in their moldy basement in just a few short years. Ignore them and become strong. You will end up happy this way, I promise you.
I'm an adult. I'm not gonna do some so drastic as transmaxx because internet people told me so.

I'm mentally ill but not that ill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
who used to tell me and m cousins all this kind of shit.
It is so obvious why this faggot is so butthurt now fucking abused truecel muh stronger than everyone i promise :soy:

• Woah

Mods can you ban this shithead forum bully

• JFL
@8PSLcel dm face

• JFL
  • Love it