8PSLcel thinks women have better political intelligence than men

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
We have a strict no foids rule on this forum, yet for some reason we seem to gladly allow sissy trannys like 8PSLcel, why?

Now he's saying that leftist are higher IQ, which means that women (who are the primary demographics who votes leftist) are more intelligent voters than men.

I'm just asking, I'm not here to struggle against the wave of retard users, if this is basically buzzfeed then there's nothing that can stop it

any person who votes is low intelligence

any person who doesn't vote is smart

both sides are the same morons

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and sub5inchcel
they do. they have a soul unlike narcissistic men.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Well they do vote for their interests while men vote for cucked ideals tbh

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and ChiraqJihad
several women on this forum JFL

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and MrGlutton
I thought he was a femboy not a tranny

i think he's intertwined but idk @8PSLcel is a good contribution to this community and helps pay the rent for the website so hes good in my book hes a looksmaxxer yall dont understand hes not gay at all trannymaxxing isn't that bad he's trying to appeal to emo girls and shit bc he isn't masculine and dimorphic enough i think it's smart you gotta play to your advantages

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 17791, Trilogy and 2 others
They're just stating their beliefs without shoving them down your throat like a lot of political enthusiasts do. I don't see how completely censoring statements that aren't in alignment with the right is beneficial in any way. This is a looksmax forum not a g7 summit.

They're just stating their beliefs without shoving them down your throat like a lot of political enthusiasts do. I don't see how completely censoring statements that aren't in alignment with the right is beneficial in any way. This is a looksmax forum not a g7 summit.
whats the point in being on a risky alternative forum if he can literally go to any mainstream brainwashing site

i think he's intertwined but idk @8PSLcel is a good contribution to this community and helps pay the rent for the website so hes good in my book hes a looksmaxxer yall dont understand hes not gay at all trannymaxxing isn't that bad he's trying to appeal to emo girls and shit bc he isn't masculine and dimorphic enough i think it's smart you gotta play to your advantages
Thank you

We have a strict no foids rule on this forum, yet for some reason we seem to gladly allow sissy trannys like 8PSLcel, why?

Now he's saying that leftist are higher IQ, which means that women (who are the primary demographics who votes leftist) are more intelligent voters than men.

I'm just asking, I'm not here to struggle against the wave of retard users, if this is basically buzzfeed then there's nothing that can stop it
oh look at that. Looks like you decided to talk shit about me behind my back.

Screenshot 2022 10 28 163409

You're basically the definition of an anti intellectual. You argue in bad faith all the time and you can't handle being wrong.

LOW IQ

You are stupid!

HAHA! You must have a tiny brain!

they do. they have a soul unlike narcissistic men.
Well they do vote for their interests while men vote for cucked ideals tbh
several women on this forum JFL
Look at the above. Mr @GodAmongstMen is a retarded subhuman. I remember what he's so mad about, I destroyed him with facts and logic and he could do nothing but whine like a little bitch.
France GIF by Turner Classic Movies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

Giorgia Meloni😍

I would argue it’s true, they have feminism whilst men have nothing