9-5 is the biggest dream killer.

Well i quit working at mcdonalds for this very reason, the only thing that got me through the job was my hot manager and friend who i chat all day, it makes time go by faster if your working with friends.
I have no work friends, zero.

All old people and we can’t talk about shit since they are boomers.

I’m alone all day long, it’s so depressing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, thereallegend and sb23
Thats why in the end gymcelling is impossible when your an adult
exactly, I wanted to start training again for so long now, it’s basically impossible.

I’m always drained from work and I have no time.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
exactly, I wanted to start training again for so long now, it’s basically impossible.

Liftings a waste of time anyways, it doesn’t change the fact you could have gotten a girl prior to gymcelling then if you did, make no difference in attracting girls.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I have no work friends, zero.

All old people and we can’t talk about shit since they are boomers.

I’m alone all day long, it’s so depressing
Over for you, also work environment is important because i was bullied by a co worker who is the managers pet so getting to be liked is important. Also others will shit test you to attempt to dominate you in the workplace through better roles, positions, and working sections of the business, i know its petite to argue over cooking patties and making the burgurs vs just frying fries and nuggets but in other workplaces im the social ladder it matters a lot.

• +1
Well i quit working at mcdonalds for this very reason, the only thing that got me through the job was my hot manager and friend who i chat all day, it makes time go by faster if your working with friends.
its a good thing ngl working with people you like is very rare actually if you are above 25 its GIGARARE

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer
its a good thing ngl working with people you like is very rare actually if you are above 25 its GIGARARE
Usually on happens during high school era where you get a part time job because it made working with friends much less hellish to work the minimum wages and poor working conditions and treatment by managers that suck the energy out of you to get their own good performance for a better promotion.

• +1
how old are u niggers
18 but past 18 is when jobs are more focused on money and monetary or non monetary benefits as having friends is no longer a thing after 18 when you get a job.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, sb23 and PseudoMaxxer
18 but past 18 is when jobs are more focused on money and monetary or non monetary benefits as having friends is no longer a thing after 18 when you get a job.
so many facts bro, literally all my friends from school and groups are gone, we all have our own busy life working and stuff.

Even the people I see at my job have only work friends, they don’t have random buddies

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and sb23
Its getting brutal more and more when u spent 2-3 years in same place

• +1
humanity failed and fucked itself im gonna go live my life with couple of chimps in a cave

• +1
so many facts bro, literally all my friends from school and groups are gone, we all have our own busy life working and stuff.

Even the people I see at my job have only work friends, they don’t have random buddies
Your friend group stays the same after HS or University, it rarely changes because thats how the world works, also what is your groceries like ? Could you afford steaks and eggs daily a.

• +1
good luck finding that bro…it’s only 36 hours a week and 99% of jobs work on schedule
No it's 48 hours over 8 days, so 42 hours every 7 days. It's probably the most common shift in security jobs which is what I'm mainly applying for

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PseudoMaxxer
Its getting brutal more and more when u spent 2-3 years in same place
Can you financially afford to eat steaks and eggs daily ? If you can i’m mirin’

No it's 48 hours over 8 days, so 42 hours every 7 days. It's probably the most common shift in security jobs which is what I'm mainly applying for
Can you afford to eat steaks and eggs daily ?

pre workout anadrol + amphetamines will make it possible (y)

I cannot repeat this enough, if you have a family that supports you financially do NOT start a 9-5.

I be having dreams in the morning, saying oh yeah i’m gonna do this and that make money and shit, and the shift between this and the slave mentality is so profound that the moment I enter my workplace it’s all gone.

Rn i’m here and I can’t think and I don’t want to be searching of ways to make money, I just wanna do my work so the day pass faster and then go home.

And you’ll say “oh well just work when you get home” bro let me tell you, they rape your soul at workplaces you get home and you don’t wanna do shit. I spend the rest of the day in my bed rotting away.
Im thinking of wagecucking until i have 10-12k since i wanna study next year

• JFL
I have a lot to say on this subject as a lifelong 28 y.o NEET, will post when on PC but yes you are right.

• +1
Your friend group stays the same after HS or University, it rarely changes because thats how the world works, also what is your groceries like ? Could you afford steaks and eggs daily a.
I can do eggs daily, no way I can afford more than 20/30g of protein through meat a day

I can do eggs daily, no way I can afford more than 20/30g of protein through meat a day
30g of protien from meat a day is around $50-80/week dependinf where you live

• +1
Currently neet but when I get a job I want a 4 on 4 off schedule. Work 12 hour shifts for 4 days, then have 4 days off, repeat
Only blue collar jobs offer a schedule like that

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and optimisticzoomer
pre workout anadrol + amphetamines will make it possible (y)
Sorry that’ll age you and stress your body out even more

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and PseudoMaxxer
Imagine complaining about working through the day.

I’ve literally had to work through the evening and night since February.

• +1
Exactly, in the winter I wake up at 7 am when it’s basically night, get into work, and get out at 5 pm when it’s night again.

Literally 0 hours of sunlight and depression be hitting hard
Sounds ideal

@Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, PseudoMaxxer and Imretarded?
Sounds ideal

@Imretarded?
inside

outside

why does my colouring change from north atlantid in artificial light to nordic outside in sun?:feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Debetro
I cannot repeat this enough, if you have a family that supports you financially do NOT start a 9-5.

I be having dreams in the morning, saying oh yeah i’m gonna do this and that make money and shit, and the shift between this and the slave mentality is so profound that the moment I enter my workplace it’s all gone.

Rn i’m here and I can’t think and I don’t want to be searching of ways to make money, I just wanna do my work so the day pass faster and then go home.

And you’ll say “oh well just work when you get home” bro let me tell you, they rape your soul at workplaces you get home and you don’t wanna do shit. I spend the rest of the day in my bed rotting away.
Just Quit your job find a media influencer and say “hawk taugh and spit on that looksmax”

This is the unfortunate live many have, they all act like they are happy but i dont believe even 90 percent of men live fulfilled lives only the top 5 percent and all men will snake you for this fulfillment that they want to achieve

• +1

sell drugs

My dad is rich or smth

• +1
Reactions: Rea
You gotta find a job that dosent drain you , or at very least use drugs like adderall or od on coffee and caffeine

Been there. Done that. At some point you need to be clap back or you will wageslave forever.

how are u gonna afford living? who is gonna date u if u dont have ur own money place car etc? be realistic.