9-5 life isn’t for me man

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I did an internship at an office and I just can’t imagine doing this shit in the future. What else do i do to not be considered a NEET loser and still earn decent money in the future?

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, Virgin at 29 😔, Chinlet Ascension and 5 others
It is what it is. The system is cucked. One way out is, you start your own business. You work for no one but your own self

U can do gay4pay like Makinithappen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigBundaSlapper, EverythingMaxxer and 12 others
It is what it is. The system is cucked. One way out is, you start your own business. You work for no one but your own self

U can do gay4pay like Makinithappen
Only now I am realizing that those who say wageslaving is cucked were right all along. I’m gonna get into corruption if I ever become and office worker or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadeep, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
It's not for anyone. It's not something you should aim to do forever, you should have a plan to secure financial freedom and retire asap

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and .👽.
9-5 life isn't right for anyone, but most people aren't special and they are destined to live the rest of their lives in cubicles just to blow their paychecks on the weekends and do it all over again. It's a hard pill to swallow knowing that you'd end up like most of these people unless you do something about it and escape from it somehow.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21550, EverythingMaxxer and 10 others
Whats the point of working if you have just 1 hour left to do something?
Working is for cucks
Gamble everything and rope if it goes wrong
If it works throw it in the sp500 and retire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ItsOver999, SPFromNY914 and 7 others
Only now I am realizing that those who say wageslaving is cucked were right all along. I’m gonna get into corruption if I ever become and office worker or something
True. As you grow up, you realize life will get more cucked. Society expects u to be a cog in the big wheel. Being a man is demanding, being a NEET is a disgrace, no one will respect you for being a leech. On the other hand, you have to compete in the rat race. It's brutal. Bro start your own business seems like good advice but it's a meme, most people will fail to start a proper business, u need skills, $$, luck . It's a pipedream. I can write a book on this. It's depressing. But you should try living in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21550, Chadeep and 5 others
9-5 are more convincing if you realize they keep your country working. you have all infrastructure, utilities and things that improve your quality of life because everyone trades time spent working for money that partly goes in their pocket, and money that goes to the state to improve your city's quality

if no one worked 9 to 5s then we would live like in the countryside, u could have your thing going on without working for others, but you d have no hospitals, police, laws, entertainment and everything that seperates the numerous features of a city from a simple village

you could however start doing your own gigs separately from your 9 to 5
one idea of this would be retail arbitraging, set a chrome extension that notifies you whenever there are discounts on retail stores, buy as many discounted stuff as you can, wait a bit, then sell them at full price yourself

if you're good at this then you can even set up an online store

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, EverythingMaxxer, SPFromNY914 and 3 others
to set up side hustles, gigs or businesses you need a bit of iq, high dopamine lifestyle for motivation and knowing your niche

try 9-6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, EverythingMaxxer, Prince88 and 4 others
if none of this is for you, then youd need so selfsustainmaxx, which goes like this:

learn to farm the land
grow farm animals
for water, u can set up a well, collect rain water and purify it
for electricity you need solar panels or a windmill
for heat u can set up a furnace
learn to overrall manage a house
watch as many self sustain yt videos of people that moved in the wilderness and live like this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and House Lannister
if none of this is for you, then youd need so selfsustainmaxx, which goes like this:

learn to farm the land
grow farm animals
for water, u can set up a well, collect rain water and purify it
for electricity you need solar panels or a windmill
for heat u can set up a furnace
learn to overrall manage a house
watch as many self sustain yt videos of people that moved in the wilderness and live like this
The thing is I also want to around people my age who are relatively social instead of isolated. I’m basically wishing for soemthing that isn’t real tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
A blue collar manual labour job is even worse

In 2 years you’ll age 10-15+ years. your skin and looks will age like crazy

all of my friends who entered the workforce all look 35+ at just 25. Especially the trades, but white collar too.

you’re taxing your body beyond repair in blue collar and no matter how much sunscreen you’ll use you’re still Ganna age from the sun

all of these dudes have beer guts and look 20+ older than there actually age. Not to mention it’s like a tradition to smoke and be an alcoholic as a tradie(they use alcohol to numb thereselfs to the shit life)

these people literally work 10 hours a day non stop in the sun breaking there back and then pass out on the couch watching tv and getting drunk. They don’t have time to looksmax or hit the gym, let alone have a single independent

then they wake up after 3 hours of sleep, down 10 coffees or cocain and do it all over again..

Oh and for the people saying “manual labour is a workout” no. It’s not lmao. You won’t get any muscles, the only muscles you get will be big ogor Neanderthal hands and forearms while having a skinny fat body and a beer gut. You’ll literally become invisible to the opposite sex

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, EverythingMaxxer and 8 others
The thing is I also want to around people my age who are relatively social instead of isolated. I’m basically wishing for soemthing that isn’t real tbh
work in some modern fast food restaurant like taco bell, kfc, burger king, etc.
it's full of young people that work as a team and you ll also get free food for yourself

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
A blue collar manual labour job is even worse

In 2 years you’ll age 10-15+ years. your skin and looks will age like crazy

all of my friends who entered the workforce all look 35+ at just 25. Especially the trades, but white collar too.

you’re taxing your body beyond repair in blue collar and no matter how much sunscreen you’ll use you’re still Ganna age from the sun

all of these dudes have beer guts and look 20+ older than there actually age. Not to mention it’s like a tradition to smoke and be an alcoholic as a tradie(they use alcohol to numb thereselfs to the shit life)

these people literally work 10 hours a day non stop in the sun breaking there back and then pass out on the couch watching tv and getting drunk. They don’t have time to looksmax or hit the gym, let alone have a single independent

then they wake up after 3 hours of sleep, down 10 coffees or cocain and do it all over again..
Blue collar is worse and white collar sucks ass. So what do we even do in society that isn’t so fucked up

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
another option would be to enroll in an army or police branch
at least your career will be more manly and warrior like, instead of how docile all other careers/jobs are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and 1 other person
Blue collar is worse and white collar sucks ass. So what do we even do in society that isn’t so fucked up
Crypto
another option would be to enroll in an army or police branch
at least your career will be more manly and warrior like, instead of how docile all other careers/jobs are
lol at the army. They actually found out that ptsd in the army is just low testosterone from damaging your body beyond repair without adequate rest

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and FreakkForLife
Crypto

lol at the army. They actually found out that ptsd in the army is just low testosterone from damaging your body beyond repair without adequate rest
Police is the best option ( u get to shoot black people )

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
Not for me either. Been neeting for 3 months now maybe more. I refuse to work, it’s just soul-crushing

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I did an internship at an office and I just can’t imagine doing this shit in the future. What else do i do to not be considered a NEET loser and still earn decent money in the future?
Dude, be a darn truck driver. Ain't gotta do that for the rest of your life either, but it's good for seeing the country for a spell. You're in your truck all day and don't need to deal with a boss constantly over your shoulder. You can listen to audio books while you drive. Could study a foreign language or something. Don't need to throw your money away on paying someone rent cause you're living in your truck. Do it for a year while racking up some serious money then go down to South America or something to figure out what you want to do next.

Whatever you do you don't have to do it for the rest of your life. I've lived in 15 different cities over the past 10 years. Had more different jobs than I can begin to count.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and House Lannister
I liked the job I had at Pepsi being a BCR. got to go to grocery stores... write the orders with a tablet. Super fun, only job where time goes by quickly

What your dream life is is the life of a young tech entrepreneur. But it ain’t gonna happen unless you have extreme work ethic and skills, software skills, management skills, and not to mention an AMAZING idea. Man it’s a tough pill to swallow but reality is we gotta just stay healthy stay fit, and try to wageslave doing something we can at least enjoy a bit. I’m done chasing money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
ngl internship jobs suck ass if you get a better job which pays you good its not that bad. most people dont do anything productive anyway if they are neet. just rot on YouTube and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384
Bro start your own business seems like good advice but it's a meme, most people will fail to start a proper business, u need skills, $$, luck .
You also need minimum looks, charisma, NT... etc.

Dude, be a darn truck driver. Ain't gotta do that for the rest of your life either, but it's good for seeing the country for a spell. You're in your truck all day and don't need to deal with a boss constantly over your shoulder. You can listen to audio books while you drive. Could study a foreign language or something. Don't need to throw your money away on paying someone rent cause you're living in your truck. Do it for a year while racking up some serious money then go down to South America or something to figure out what you want to do next.

Whatever you do you don't have to do it for the rest of your life. I've lived in 15 different cities over the past 10 years. Had more different jobs than I can begin to count.
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
just ldar it's the way :Comfy:

I have a job interview in 2 days and I'm already fucking bored to death.

There are loads of jobs where you can do shift work or pick your own hours. And not all of them are shitty jobs.

I'd NEVER do a 9-5:30 mon-fri. Fuck that. I'd rather have a life.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Every job sucks. The only ideal is not working.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Tobias Fünke
work in some modern fast food restaurant like taco bell, kfc, burger king, etc.
it's full of young people that work as a team and you ll also get free food for yourself
i got fat from working in that sector

truck driving = obese lifestyle

Glad I don’t wage slave lol

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend