9 months of bonesmashing, after and before

Mew92

Mew92

Bronze
After is left. Bodyfat was 11% in first picture and 10% in after according to body scanner at my gym. I'm also mewing, taking K2, applying K2 to my face, taking IGF1, mewing, thumbpulling, etc. But bonesmashing is the biggest mover in my opinion.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 7.13.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 7.13.40 PM.png
    355.5 KB · Views: 989
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Hades, Deleted member 1707 and 8 others
Holy shit huge improvement

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and SexyMofo
Yeah really good results, what areas are bonesmashing and what’s the routine like?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yeah really good results, what areas are bonesmashing and what’s the routine like?
One day I do chin/mandible/gonion then the next I do cheekbones and brow ridge. Brow ridge has had the most notable results I think.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and SexyMofo
Would help if you took pics in similar lighting

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, jordanbarrettisgod, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
Brb bonesmashing my jaw and chin then

thumbpulling is useless unless you pull your palate with your thumb for 12 hours a day like we do in facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
how are you taking K2 transdermally?

also what IGF-1 are you taking?

Dnrd bonesmashing is cope

post pictures with the same lighting, or at least show us what your side profile and 3/4 angle look like now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, Deleted member 4675 and Linoob
different lighting and angles

• +1
Reactions: underdog, Deleted member 4675, CristianT and 3 others
Nice improvement man; Age?

absolutely zero change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, BeestungLipsTheory, turkproducer and 13 others
After is left. Bodyfat was 11% in first picture and 10% in after according to body scanner at my gym. I'm also mewing, taking K2, applying K2 to my face, taking IGF1, mewing, thumbpulling, etc. But bonesmashing is the biggest mover in my opinion.

Completely different lighting/angles

The whole thread is irrelevant

Reddit will welcome you, though.

• +1
Reactions: underdog, kota, BigBoiBlok and 2 others
This is textbook definition of coping. Mewing is a meme, bone mashing even more so. Your face hasn't changed one bit. If anything it looks more swollen now, which doesn't make sense since you dropped bf.
Just think back in retrospect now, all those months spent on smashing your face, was just you acting like an ape.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, Deleted member 5061, DidntRead and 1 other person
You look like heath ledger with down syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 4053
Is this a joke dead srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just lol at this thread
Zero changes

• JFL
Reactions: Uglyandfat
k2 is a meme holy shit lol

In 9 months you learned to angle and lightfraud, miracle

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2846
thumbpulling is useless unless you pull your palate with your thumb for 12 hours a day like we do in facepulling
Don't think so.
It's more about information to me.
And information goes well with digitization/sampling.
But I could be wrong.

JFL at these bonesmashing copers,i wouldn't be surprised if the photo was taken in the same day

i see no changes all i see is racist faces

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Now show me a ct scan before & after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747 and Hades
All you did was take a pic in better lighting and at a better angle fool

You have to take a new after photo in the same lightning and angle as the first one. Its literally meaningless to post this, unfortunately. If you believe the change is legit, recreate the before photo and post it.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
10% bodyfat and you're still looking bonless/bloated ?

Looks like lighting frauding

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy
taking IGF1

Are you currently really on IGF 1? Was it hard to get? Did you visit some sports physician for that? How much do you take and how often? I also want to go on IGF 1 though.

your opinion is irrelevant because you're like 30, stop saying shit that you don't understand at all.
Cope. My age has nothing to do with me understanding K2.

It is a meme plain and simple. I had legit megadosed K2 for at least a year and it did jack shit.

And I tried both liquid forms, pills, everything.

It's a cope.

You want bone? Osteotomy, fillers, implants. End of story.

Punch yourself in the face if you are a bluepill coper thinking some vitamins can ascend you instead of high risk gory surgeries.

A nice hair cut would suit the less fat on your face

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Post same angle and lighting pics pls

Dont you think the camera angle is different in both the pics

cmon its 2020

Nvm it's like you're talking to god on the left

Last edited:
i just knew this thread was going to be by a greycel

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
It's just a different lightning. Nice try

Cope. My age has nothing to do with me understanding K2.

It is a meme plain and simple. I had legit megadosed K2 for at least a year and it did jack shit.

And I tried both liquid forms, pills, everything.

It's a cope.

You want bone? Osteotomy, fillers, implants. End of story.

Punch yourself in the face if you are a bluepill coper thinking some vitamins can ascend you instead of high risk gory surgeries.
Knuckle conditioning will make your knuckles bigger, why would it not work on face? Though your knuckles could take more abuse.

Retarded levels on the roof

All I see are two pics taken with completely different lightings and angles.

show us xrays beforeand after

You should'be getting much better improvements since you're using K2, i bonesmashed since like july, and my results are good, recovery was only problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3997
You should'be getting much better improvements since you're using K2, i bonesmashed since like july, and my results are good, recovery was only problem
I don't hit my bones, because I don't want to damage my brain. I rub them with as much pressure as I can using 1L glass bottles mostly.

I assume left is after....small differences...probably +0.50 PSL