9 Things Women First Notice

D

Deleted member 51465

Kraken
It's important to note that individual preferences can vary greatly, and there is no universal list of things that all women notice or find attractive in men. However, some very common aspects women notice in men are the following:

1. Appearance and Grooming: The way a man takes care of himself, including cleanliness, personal hygiene, and overall grooming, can make a strong impression.

2. Confidence: Confidence can be attractive, but it's important to strike a balance. Overconfidence or arrogance may not be well-received.

3. Sense of Humor: A good sense of humor and the ability to make someone laugh can be appealing to many people.

4. Communication Skills: How a man communicates, both in terms of verbal and non-verbal communication, can be a significant factor in initial impressions.

5. Body Language: Positive body language, such as good posture, eye contact, and open gestures, can contribute to a favorable first impression.

6. Respect and Politeness: Treating others with respect and displaying good manners are qualities that many people appreciate.

7. Passions and Interests: Shared interests can create a connection. Women may notice a man's hobbies, passions, or the things he values.

8. Intelligence and Conversation: Engaging in interesting and thoughtful conversations can leave a positive impression. Being a good listener is also crucial.

9. Immune System: Women will look at your immune system and decide if they want to mate with you. This is called immunocompetence.

Every single girl is unique, and these are the most common things. Thanks for reading my guide!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: urielRanhel, bloomercel, Arditi and 16 others
fuck off with this cope shit,the first two things she notices are height and face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 6foot3Mediterranean, sub5faliure and 29 others
bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Mezo103, sayi and 2 others
3839166 dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Milk, Deleted member 30985 and 1 other person
1-face
2-face
3-face
4-face
5-face
6-face
7-face
8-face
9-money

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, urielRanhel, socialcel and 10 others
It's important to note that individual preferences can vary greatly, and there is no universal list of things that all women notice or find attractive in men. However, some very common aspects women notice in men are the following:

1. Appearance and Grooming: The way a man takes care of himself, including cleanliness, personal hygiene, and overall grooming, can make a strong impression.

2. Confidence: Confidence can be attractive, but it's important to strike a balance. Overconfidence or arrogance may not be well-received.

3. Sense of Humor: A good sense of humor and the ability to make someone laugh can be appealing to many people.

4. Communication Skills: How a man communicates, both in terms of verbal and non-verbal communication, can be a significant factor in initial impressions.

5. Body Language: Positive body language, such as good posture, eye contact, and open gestures, can contribute to a favorable first impression.

6. Respect and Politeness: Treating others with respect and displaying good manners are qualities that many people appreciate.

7. Passions and Interests: Shared interests can create a connection. Women may notice a man's hobbies, passions, or the things he values.

8. Intelligence and Conversation: Engaging in interesting and thoughtful conversations can leave a positive impression. Being a good listener is also crucial.

9. Immune System: Women will look at your immune system and decide if they want to mate with you. This is called immunocompetence.

Every single girl is unique, and these are the most common things. Thanks for reading my guide!
1-height
2-face
3-face
4-face
5-face
6-face
7-face
8-face
9-face

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, Mezo103, buflek and 3 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, diamondbill and IanIachimoe2491
height is the first thing women notice, if you say face that's manlet cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, urielRanhel, finn899 and 1 other person
high iq guide
can i get my reacting abilities back now?

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and wsada
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and wsada
Why just not summarize it all with just: face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and wsada
1. face
2. face
3. face
4. face
5. face
6. height
7. status
8. frame
9. dicks size
10. cyanidemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: IceJM

Not a single photon, most/complete garbage guide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Mezo103
@0hMan @NumbThePain @Gengar @Alexanderr @Emeraldglass
Move this.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and wsada
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
I just know you asked chatgpt this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
10 . bulging dick in your pants

• JFL
Reactions: Mezo103
It's in the looksmaxing questions section. Wrong section. It's supposed to be in the looksmaxing section @Gengar
Oh. I moved it to off-topic because I thought it was a shitpost.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, pneumocystosis and enchanted_elixir
Oh. I moved it to off-topic because I thought it was a shitpost.
damn dont warn me for my comment pls i didnt see it

• +1
Your bank account

• +1
damn dont warn me for my comment pls i didnt see it
I often have a bulge if I’m not wearing boxers underneath my sweatpants. That’s normal, right? I’m only like 3” - 4” flaccid.

• Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler
I often have a bulge if I’m not wearing boxers underneath my sweatpants. That’s normal, right? I’m only like 3” - 4” flaccid.
wtf 3-4? im like 1-2 :lul:

First thing women notice is jaw

• +1
wtf 3-4? im like 1-2 :lul:
The average flaccid size is 3.6”, also it changes depending on the season. In the winter months it can shrink to 1-2” but in the summer months it will be larger.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Napoleon1800
The average flaccid size is 3.6”, also it changes depending on the season. In the winter months it can shrink to 1-2” but in the summer months it will be larger.
Can I pm u my flaccid and erect pics? My cock is very thin it's suifuel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Samsepioler
You guys Are now talking about bulges

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Samsepioler
oh then good 1-2 i thoughr mine was too small , well it is but

oh then good 1-2 i thoughr mine was too small , well it is but
No, it’s not too small. Also, flaccid size is irrelevant anyway. What matters is your erect size.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Samsepioler
if vinnie hacker announced he had AIDS he would still fuck at least 1 foid

• +1
Ah yes, because you can totally see the state of an immune system from outside

No, it’s not too small. Also, flaccid size is irrelevant anyway. What matters is your erect size.
erect is 5 so average id say right???

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and Samsepioler
erect is 5 so average id say right???
Yep, perfectly average! Nothing to worry about. If that’s NBP, by the way, then it’s above average even.

• Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler
loud jock noises

• +1