9 Things Women First Notice

I'm underage is that fine
If you hadn’t told me, it would have been fine. But seeing as how you’re underage, chances are you will still grow, so you don’t have to worry. Some men grow until their early 20s but some finish by the time they’re 15.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
y
Yep, perfectly average! Nothing to worry about. If that’s NBP, by the way, then it’s above average even.
es NBP i have 6 if i push it too much lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
No, it’s not too small. Also, flaccid size is irrelevant anyway. What matters is your erect size.
Sorry man this is cope, flaccid is VERY important. Its what people can see thru ur pants and a big flaccid is a very dimorphic/exotic feature

Are you implying I’m a “dicklet”?
no
02DFCB14 C992 4544 9362 9C5A7A20370D

If you hadn’t told me, it would have been fine. But seeing as how you’re underage, chances are you will still grow, so you don’t have to worry. Some men grow until their early 20s but some finish by the time they’re 15.
I'm 17. So i can't send anymore?

Actually I have an idea,delete the messages I sent and pretend u never knew

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler

how big is it brah im 17 too do i have competition??!

• +1
Sorry man this is cope, flaccid is VERY important. Its what people can see thru ur pants and a big flaccid is a very dimorphic/exotic feature
People with larger flaccids are called showers. They gain little length.

• +1

I think it’s illegal? But then again doctors even measure dudes way younger than you so idk.

• +1
I always unzip my jacket to make sure girls see my imune system

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
We have the same length, if that’s BP. You are above average in length and average in girth.
Yes it's bp, I'm 5.9 nbp

My dick looks like a pencil man, it looks okay when flaccid girth wise like average but pencil when erect

I think it’s illegal? But then again doctors even measure dudes way younger than you so idk.
Just tell the feds ur a doctor

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
People with larger flaccids are called showers. They gain little length.
Still mogs, imagine u take pants off and everyone sees a tiny shrunken cock

Yes it's bp, I'm 5.9 nbp

My dick looks like a pencil man, it looks okay when flaccid girth wise like average but pencil when erect
Good size. You are larger than me NBP-wise.

• +1
Still mogs, imagine u take pants off and everyone sees a tiny shrunken cock
There’s many men who walk around with semis, pretending it’s flaccid.

• +1
thanks for the guide

• Love it
There’s many men who walk around with semis, pretending it’s flaccid.
Like me, I was asked for a flaccid dick pic once and in a grower, so I got slightly erect where it still looked flaccid but decent size, and sent it as my flaccid, and they were shocked

Isn’t bonepressed cope?
It’s the scientific method to measure as to eliminate variables. In this case, body weight. Men claim BP size is usable but I don’t think it’s possible to use your entire BP size, but rather half. I am 5.5” NBP and 6.3” BP, so my usable size would likely be 5.75” to 6”. Personally, I hope BP is cope and that it’s 5.5” for me instead.

• +1
Like me, I was asked for a flaccid dick pic once and in a grower, so I got slightly erect where it still looked flaccid but decent size, and sent it as my flaccid, and they were shocked
At least you’re honest haha. Nobody has ever seen my dick. As an adult anyway.

• +1
At least you’re honest haha. Nobody has ever seen my dick. As an adult anyway.
Thoughts on dht gel and hcg for dick and ball growth?

fuck off with this cope shit,the first two things she notices are height and face
he literally just copied this from a bluepilled article nigga

• Hmm...
9. Immune System: Women will look at your immune system and decide if they want to mate with you. This is called immunocompetence.
tohughts on this @enchanted_elixir

• JFL
It's important to note that individual preferences can vary greatly, and there is no universal list of things that all women notice or find attractive in men. However, some very common aspects women notice in men are the following:

1. Appearance and Grooming: The way a man takes care of himself, including cleanliness, personal hygiene, and overall grooming, can make a strong impression.

2. Confidence: Confidence can be attractive, but it's important to strike a balance. Overconfidence or arrogance may not be well-received.

3. Sense of Humor: A good sense of humor and the ability to make someone laugh can be appealing to many people.

4. Communication Skills: How a man communicates, both in terms of verbal and non-verbal communication, can be a significant factor in initial impressions.

5. Body Language: Positive body language, such as good posture, eye contact, and open gestures, can contribute to a favorable first impression.

6. Respect and Politeness: Treating others with respect and displaying good manners are qualities that many people appreciate.

7. Passions and Interests: Shared interests can create a connection. Women may notice a man's hobbies, passions, or the things he values.

8. Intelligence and Conversation: Engaging in interesting and thoughtful conversations can leave a positive impression. Being a good listener is also crucial.

9. Immune System: Women will look at your immune system and decide if they want to mate with you. This is called immunocompetence.

Every single girl is unique, and these are the most common things. Thanks for reading my guide!
Quit larping troll.

• JFL
It's important to note that individual preferences can vary greatly, and there is no universal list of things that all women notice or find attractive in men. However, some very common aspects women notice in men are the following:

1. Appearance and Grooming: The way a man takes care of himself, including cleanliness, personal hygiene, and overall grooming, can make a strong impression.

2. Confidence: Confidence can be attractive, but it's important to strike a balance. Overconfidence or arrogance may not be well-received.

3. Sense of Humor: A good sense of humor and the ability to make someone laugh can be appealing to many people.

4. Communication Skills: How a man communicates, both in terms of verbal and non-verbal communication, can be a significant factor in initial impressions.

5. Body Language: Positive body language, such as good posture, eye contact, and open gestures, can contribute to a favorable first impression.

6. Respect and Politeness: Treating others with respect and displaying good manners are qualities that many people appreciate.

7. Passions and Interests: Shared interests can create a connection. Women may notice a man's hobbies, passions, or the things he values.

8. Intelligence and Conversation: Engaging in interesting and thoughtful conversations can leave a positive impression. Being a good listener is also crucial.

Every single girl is unique, and these are the most common things. Thanks for reading my guide!
here, made an updated list for you:

-face

• +1

The first thing is height

Then the face in the order-
eye area>jaw>hair>others

If you have ANY MAJOR FLAWS....Then they would be noticed first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and socialcel
first thing they notice is how nt you are are you confident are you intimidated after that face and height

High quality Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and diamondbill

1. Height
2. Phenotype
3. Face
4. NTness

• Woah