9 year olds in my class make jokes about mewing, and looksmaxxing

NoCope

NoCope

Silver
I teach martial arts to kids as a side job, and boys in my class always joke around about mewing, looksmaxxing, etc. I've told them that they should mew fr, and showed them a pic of recessed face vs not. Gonna start saving their lives before it's too late :lul:

But the point of this post is that looksmax is finally mainstream, and it's way more popular than what anyone could have predicted like 3-4 years ago when this forum used to be a tiny unknown extension of the incel forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, lowiqNormie, boss8055 and 11 others
mewing is cope and how old are u

mewing is cope and how old are u
18, and it's not cope for 9 year olds. Also, the main point here is not that they start mewing, but to plant a small seed of blackpill in their head so they start realizing actions they make have impact on their looks, and massive one too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, Detective, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
18, and it's not cope for 9 year olds. Also, the main point here is not that they start mewing, but to plant a small seed of blackpill in their head so they start realizing actions they make have impact on their looks, and massive one too
yes it is cope for any age people do mewing at a young age but its just their normal growing and they attribute it to mewing while in reality it was their growth

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
I teach martial arts to kids as a side job, and boys in my class always joke around about mewing, looksmaxxing, etc. I've told them that they should mew fr, and showed them a pic of recessed face vs not. Gonna start saving their lives before it's too late :lul:

But the point of this post is that looksmax is finally mainstream, and it's way more popular than what anyone could have predicted like 3-4 years ago when this forum used to be a tiny unknown extension of the incel forums
mewing was always "mainstream". i used to search up "how to fix your jaw" when i was 10 and mewing was one of the first things to pop up.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, aussiecel, nathan and 1 other person
yes it is cope for any age people do mewing at a young age but its just their normal growing and they attribute it to mewing while in reality it was their growth
idk what to say dude, that's the least important point in my post here.

Also, imagine you had a son. Would you really tell him "hey dont worry, you dont have to keep tongue on top of your mouth, people on a looksmax forum said it's cope" or would you rather teach him proper tongue posture (cuz it is) and attempt to avoid any damages, even if the chance of them is small?

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
mewing was always "mainstream". i used to search up "how to fix your jaw" when i was 10 and mewing was one of the first things to pop up.
Then you must be no older than 13-14 right now

tell me when roids and hgh+ai become socially acceptable.

and for anybody reading this, genuinely, do not tell anybody about anything looksmaxxing or ambitious. your "real" friends wont care and the people who you just meet normally will actively try to bad mouth you.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
idk what to say dude, that's the least important point in my post here.

Also, imagine you had a son. Would you really tell him "hey dont worry, you dont have to keep tongue on top of your mouth, people on a looksmax forum said it's cope" or would you rather teach him proper tongue posture (cuz it is) and attempt to avoid any damages, even if the chance of them is small?
the correct tongue posture isnt on the upper palate tho im not getting into this argument lol too basic and greycel shit

• Ugh..
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
Then you must be no older than 13-14 right now
actually i think i exaggerated. i was in year 6 going to 7 when i was rejected by my childhood oneitis, so i was 11.

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
the correct tongue posture isnt on the upper palate tho im not getting into this argument lol too basic and greycel shit
what would it be? very curious

so you found mewing when you were like 10-11, and now you are 15. My point is correct lil nigga ;)
what point? you literally said 3-4 years ago, and i just said that just isnt true.
tell me when normies start using pdo threads and diy botox, and then ill start shitting myself

Epidemy of sfs incoming in 10 years

what would it be? very curious
don't listen to that redcel. I have a younger sister with insane growth, and I asked her where her tongue is at all times. She said on roof of the mouth. I then asked kids with shit growth, and they told me that it's not

what point? you literally said 3-4 years ago, and i just said that just isnt true.
tell me when normies start using pdo threads and diy botox, and then ill start shitting myself
15 - 11 = 4. It was growing more popular ever since 4 years ago. You just hopped on the first mainstream wave of it

15 - 11 = 4
yeah,

"predicted 3-4 years ago when this was a tiny unknown extension of the incel forums"
mewing was never gatekept exclusively to .org or .net
there are fucking vids from 2020 / 2019 on it.

I gotta spam looksmaxxing vids on YouTube sheeit

I ascended hard I actually gotta capitalize on it

• +1
Reactions: nathan and STUPIDREFEREES
yeah, View attachment 2913457
"predicted 3-4 years ago when this was a tiny unknown extension of the incel forums"
Mewing and looksmax communities are very closely connected, and rising popularity of one will easily predict rising popularity of another. Mewing is also the main gateway for this forum, and was probably how 95% of us joined this forum. If mewing started growing more popular around 2020 (exactly my point), then it would also make sense you start seeing videos from that time :lul:

I gotta spam looksmaxxing vids on YouTube sheeit

I ascended hard I actually gotta capitalize on it
If u need help, hit me up. I grew my own channel, and helped my friend grow his. He was more successful than me, rn has 600k subs and quit his job

If u need help, hit me up. I grew my own channel, and helped my friend grow his. He was more successful than me, rn has 600k subs and quit his job
I'll dm I actually need to run this shit

Mewing and looksmax communities are very closely connected, and rising popularity of one will easily predict rising popularity of another. Mewing is also the main gateway for this forum, and was probably how 95% of us joined this forum. If mewing started growing more popular around 2020 (exactly my point), then it would also make sense you start seeing videos from that time :lul:
i joined this forum from the allure of autistic shit like roids and gh during puberty. my first posts since the start were about biohacking.
mewing is mainstream, r/othrotropics would be better place to cope for you. circlejerk of bluepillers

miring hustle.
but i still dont think mewing is transformative, even in younger years. its preventative but if you couldnt/ werent mewing in the first place thats already a symptom of a different issue (small palate / tongue tie etc)

yeah, View attachment 2913457
Nope gen alpha kid is right. Im 17 almost 18 and When i was in 6th grade (2018) searched how to get a better jaw and mewing vids were what i discovered. Also messed up my upper jaw now i have bimaxilary potrusion from pushing my front teeth during most of puberty and now on my palate. RIP. Looksmaxxing only SURGED last summer with the tiktokers and last spring with curlyheadjames and his trash song.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
>op talks to 9 year olds
>pedo fag ramblings dnrd

but i still dont think mewing is transformative, even in younger years. its preventative
don't listen to that redcel. I have a younger sister with insane growth, and I asked her where her tongue is at all times. She said on roof of the mouth. I then asked kids with shit growth, and they told me that it's not
Let's use logic to analyze these two replies :feelswhy:

Person A mews naturally, and has great growth. Person B doesn't mew naturally, and has shit growth. Person A's actions have prevented improper jaw development, while Person B's inaction have led to bad facial growth. That's the definition of 'preventative'. 9 year olds, if begin mewing, will absolutely prevent any possible damage, and ensure proper growth. Mewing after 18 is cope, but before it's the only proper thing for kids to be doing

Nope gen alpha kid is right. Im 17 almost 18 and When i was in 6th grade (2018) searched how to get a better jaw and mewing vids were what i discovered. Also messed up my upper jaw now i have bimaxilary potrusion from pushing my front teeth during most of puberty and now on my palate. RIP. Looksmaxxing only SURGED last summer with the tiktokers and last spring with curlyheadjames and his trash song.
Nigga why tf were you pushing your front teeth. Straight up autism :lul:

wouldve been funnier if the depressive side of blackpill gone mainstream and not the brainrot mewing we all gonna make it bs

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
wouldve been funnier if the depressive side of blackpill gone mainstream and not the brainrot mewing we all gonna make it bs
we all gonna make it :soy: (unironically)

im actually gen z

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and Pride
It seems like us 2009cels are getting more common
the ones left behind:lul::lul:
not even an incel. just love the sites autism and being able to touch more experimental topics.
too bad its going to shit. in the past 6 months the only thing ive seen thats useful here are pdo threads

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
the ones left behind:lul::lul:
not even an incel. just love the sites autism and being able to touch more experimental topics.
too bad its going to shit. in the past 6 months the only thing ive seen thats useful here are pdo threads
Same

Im not an incel and I really just like how this site is full of aspies and nice people

I like funkyflamingos schizo rate me threads, claviculars diy surgery tutorial threads, northern moggers rage threads and all the other retarded threads

also I learn about human anatomy and surgeries here so I can just go be an asshole In r/looksmaxingquestions

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12
are u retarded OP? Why are u blackpilling others? U r only gonna increase ur own competition in the future :lul::lul:

the food and how they hold there jaw before 10y is the most important for jaw develement after then genetics

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Same

Im not an incel and I really just like how this site is full of aspies and nice people

I like funkyflamingos schizo rate me threads, claviculars diy surgery tutorial threads, northern moggers rage threads and all the other retarded threads

also I learn about human anatomy and surgeries here so I can just go be an asshole In r/looksmaxingquestions
the science of beauty is unironically interesting

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
are u retarded OP? Why are u blackpilling others? U r only gonna increase ur own competition in the future :lul::lul:
I won't have competition in the future, because I will either be dead or be chilling on a yacht with a model tier girl

You are a good teacher tbh

• +1
Reactions: NoCope
Jesus christ. Soon The alpha generation Will be mogging us

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
JFL how can u be this retarded:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

its good advice but imagine showing 9 year old kids blackpill media:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055