90,000 NOW INFECTED WITH CORONAVIRUS IN CHINA

I warned you, but you didn't listen!

How? To work out mortality rate you can only look at closed cases. Either they survive or they die. The 1,300 people (probably more than this) who haven't died yet are still open cases, they have yet to die or survive so we don't include them in the mortality calculation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Xarpus model
s

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1774
Fucking stupid Chinese cunts are gonna spread this virus like crazy

It is all going according to our plan. The pieces are finally coming together.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and AbandonShip

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I'm not surprised the little commie chinks were the ones to get some fucked up viral infection.

@Tony is it possible that I could get this?

So should I stop going to the gym and just do it at home with dumbells and adjustible cable machines until this boils over.

So should I stop going to the gym and just do it at home with dumbells and adjustible cable machines until this boils over.
I would suggest applying a paste of baking soda, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice

I would suggest applying a paste of baking soda, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice
Ngl I'm probably not gonna go to go anyways cause I probably already got coronavirus cause this morning I woke up with sore throat which usually means I'm about to get a cold.

Ngl I'm probably not gonna go to go anyways cause I probably already got coronavirus cause this morning I woke up with sore throat which usually means I'm about to get a cold.
Did I ask?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Drink an anti-oxidant green tea anti-aging firming juice to detox your liver and release the toxins and red meats from your body. Earth is flat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and ElliotRodgerJr
China is a evil country.

This is the judgment of Allah.

why are they evil? and isn't america and the west in general more evil?

Compared to China just lol if you fell for your communist college professors propoganda

No it's not about communism I'm talking about degeneracy

HOW DO RICECELS COPE?!
totmacbivuc41.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Apollonian
It's over for us Torontocels; I hope the virus takes me out since I have such inferior genes.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, turkproducer and Apollonian
It's over for us Torontocels; I hope the virus takes me out since I have such inferior genes.
Over for us
@Blackout.xl
@AscendenceImminent
@ArabIncel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, turkproducer and PersianKingdom
Over for us
@Blackout.xl
@AscendenceImminent
@ArabIncel
Thanks for doxxing them. I'll make sure to take them out myself if I catch the virus.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent