90-100% of the time No girl that actually is sexually interested in a man would make him wait 2,5,6 months or a year to do anything sexual

jm17

jm17

Solstice
I don’t understand how guys let this happen, every man needs to be red pilled to increase their awareness of shit and situations. Dudes be letting girls use them as orbiters and emotional tampons and don’t even be knowing, thinking that “ yeah man if I’m a good boy for her she’ll let have sex with her 1 time or date me😀” same thing like how a guy can drop a girl that he likes, and she’d know it, off at her “ house” after school and giving her money for lunch while she’s goes in to shower and call her dick appointment over to rail her who texts her “ yeah, I’m horny as fuck let me know when you’re ready for me to come over”😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Water thread tbh. Waiting months for sex is a meme. The only exception to this is deeply religious women. Not 'religious women' who are fucking chad every day that isn't sunday. These women would also quickly marry chad, so in reality they wouldn't make chad wait either. Chad could also talk her into pre matrial sex imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back