+90% european brazilians that look like full-on mutts

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
All those niggas went through DNA tests and they're all, technically, 90% white jfl :p

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

@WannabeJock @gamma @galego123 @Beetlejuice @pizza white-brazilian moggers

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, pizza, Eduardo DOV and 14 others
Jewish sponsored dna testing

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lmao, Catawampus and 5 others
yes we brazil are white 💪🏿

south Brasileiros whitest men in south América 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, pizza, Lmao and 15 others
On Google play and App store app, iFunny there is 2 severs, the Brazilian server and the American serves, we use to troll the Brazilan servers by calling them derogatory terms, one time we went on a raid and called them "Zika niggers"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17791
Weird. I have similar white percentage and I look completely white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15390
Also, some white-looking brazilians that are actually less than half-european

Screenshot 6

That guy is only 44,7% european

Screenshot 5

And that girl is 10,9% european

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15390, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
I'm 50% but look full, crazy how that works

rigged

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and gamma
Most brazilians are of portuguese descent, and many portugueses are actually of arab descent. That + 10% admixture with native americans/blacks and you may get a 90%+ white person who resembles a non-white person.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lmao, Eduardo DOV and 4 others
Brazil is not a white country, only a very low percentage actually proves to be white (descendants of Germans), the majority are Africans and aborigines of the territory and a small percentage are Asians.

Argentina must be the whitest country in all Latin America, Buenos Aires is 70% white and the south of Argentina (Patagonia) there are many European colonies and people with very strong European features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and galego123
Most brazilians are of portuguese descent, and many portugueses are actually of arab descent. That + 10% admixture with native americans/blacks and you may get a 90%+ white person who resembles a non-white person.
Yes and no, most of the Brazilian descendants who came from abroad are Africans due to the Portuguese enslavement, you can find more people with African features than with Arab features.

Yes and no, most of the Brazilian descendants who came from abroad are Africans due to the Portuguese enslavement, you can find more people with African features than with Arab features.
Of course, but im not sure if you understood.
What I was saying is that many portuguese whites resemble arabs in their phenotypes, and many brazilians are descendants of those same arab-looking white portugueses, thus, even being 90%+ white, they still look like ethnics. That + 10% of native-american or african DNA and the person may really look non-white.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Brazil is not a white country, only a very low percentage actually proves to be white (descendants of Germans), the majority are Africans and aborigines of the territory and a small percentage are Asians.

Argentina must be the whitest country in all Latin America, Buenos Aires is 70% white and the south of Argentina (Patagonia) there are many European colonies and people with very strong European features.
False,It is one of the most euro countries in South America
Either way,most people look mixed anyway

"The European ancestry was predominant in all regions studied, with proportions ranging from 60.6% in the Northeast to 77.7% in the South. We propose that the immigration of 6 million Europeans to Brazil in the 19th and 20th centuries is in large part responsible for dissipating previous ancestry dissimilarities that reflected region-specific population histories. Brazilians should be assessed individually, as 210 million human beings, and not as members of specific regions or color groups."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 19432 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm 50% but look full, crazy how that works
lmao if you're that guy that made that video about how it's over if you couldn't fuck at university with the glasses nah you look very ethnic, just light skin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i unironically believe in one drop rule, any admixture = non white

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16834, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
False,It is one of the most euro countries in South America
Either way,most people look mixed anyway
I may exaggerate with the African traits, but Brazil is definitely not a white country, most of them are mestizos, mulattos or zambos, they have european descent but a small percentage is white anyway. The percentage of Brazil's DNA tends to be Amerindian, followed by European and African.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Lmao, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
I may exaggerate with the African traits, but Brazil is definitely not a white country, most of them are mestizos, mulattos or zambos, they have european descent but a small percentage is white anyway. The percentage of Brazil's DNA tends to be Amerindian, followed by European and African.
Bro, literally all the genetic studies done in Brazil show brazilians having more european admixture than amerindian jfl

Me for example, I'm less than 10% amerindian lol, according to my DNA test. :ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zylk and PrinceLuenLeoncur
literally impossible to be 90% white and look ethnic JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A, Lmao and 2 others
lmao if you're that guy that made that video about how it's over if you couldn't fuck at university with the glasses nah you look very ethnic, just light skin
Lol I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about

basically goes for all "white" brazilians

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
Lol I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
Are you a spic that wears glasses that has posted youtube videos of himself here?? I think I recognize you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He’s having an “American” moment leave him be
my neighbours were Brazilian and they were white… your chatting out your arse like a faggot American they are white if they are 70% European and have European phenotype. Race is mostly phenotype anyways if your pheno is white then your white jut like that woman whose only 10% European she’s white regardless. But the guy at the top with 94% Euro pheno is Berber/Arab in pheno and thus not white

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny
Brasil is white, we are not like dirty curries and Arabs :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Yeah I don't know why they even claim they're white.

I've been there and its hilarious.

They get whitemogged by Tunisians

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Deleted member 17291 and Bvnny.
Im brazilian from Florianópolis and as.a.white germanic dude i can tell we are about 20 % population in southern brazil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and gamma
Are you a spic that wears glasses that has posted youtube videos of himself here?? I think I recognize you
No... And what do you mean you think you recognize me... Like you can see me or some shit :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
No... And what do you mean you think you recognize me... Like you can see me or some shit :feelsuhh:
werent you on lookism with some picture of a goat as your pfp? You posted some videos there

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16984
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16984
Yeah I don't know why they even claim they're white.

I've been there and its hilarious.

They get whitemogged by Tunisians
I'm whiter than the average tunisian :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
I'm whiter than the average tunisian :ogre:
Yeah but the average white brazillian is still mystery meat let alone the pardos/mulattos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Bvnny.
Although I could be wrong about this, I believe that historically the Casta was based on the 1/8th drop rule since that would mean at least 1 non-white grandparent was present which is why I personally have a strict <12.5% drop rule though I usually just round this down to about 10% anyway.

Then again this will inevitably spark another muh "Meds slavs etc. X aren't white" + 'Nordicism vs Med Bvll' debate etc. and split the JBW/"sfcels" base like with @TeraCope54 and @BrendioEEE's/@cloUder's spat a while back- which never really got resolved anyway and only served strengthen "BBC" dominance over the forum.

And even then, that's without even taking into consideration the legitimate claim of heavy Moorish blood present among modern Portuguese and Southern Spanish to this very day which, unlike their Northern Spanish brethren in regions just further North/East of them like Asturias, was conquered and occupied by the Moors for hundreds of years.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 17291, Lmao and 1 other person
Amerindian? Are you trolling
First is European then African
Amerindian is very low

This is what happens when you're colonized by moors :feelskek:

You literally look ethnic without contacts, could pass as any Latin American :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
E bunny para de fazer tópico sobre Brasil e brasileiros o tempo todo
Pqp já entendemos que você é do lixozil

Jfl ik Amerimutts get a lot of shit for being such le 56%/la creaturas but they're nothing compared to favelamutts if we're being completely honest here tbh tbh

Srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Lmao