90% of American men are overweight and 41% of them (nearly half!) are obese. Is there a way to take advantage of this in geomaxxing? gymmaxxing

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

90% of American men are overweight and 41% of them (nearly half!) are obese.

Is there a way to take advantage of this in geomaxxing?

GO TO AMERICA THEN

Simply by being avg genetics and not being fat, you already have good SMV. then getting a good muscle body puts you even higher top percentile?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 15827
overfat doesn't mean overweight, it has the same health implications though so it's largely irrelevant.

graph of more countries: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5523552/table/T2/?report=objectonly

almost every first world country is around 80% except japan.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
fat white normie mogs ethnic chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Most obese Americans don’t travel for sex just tourism with their family etc

And you’re British

Most obese Americans don’t travel for sex just tourism with their family etc
no i meant could someone go to america and be in a top percentile % smv just because they're not fat just because everyone is fat

Being slightly overweight actually helps normies cause it gives the appearance of a larger bideltoid/frame.

I know several people who were previously framecels who honestly look better as fatties.

no i meant could someone go to america and be in a top percentile % smv just because they're not fat just because everyone is fat
Oh nah lol

If you’re in big city the young people dating won’t be fat

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet and Deleted member 17829
And the 60% of the remaining 10% are twinks . But even the rest 40% of the minority is a big competition considering the big population yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙. Better go to samoa or some shit 😹😹😹😎✨

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 17829
They're skinny fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yes its possible. Everyone I know that went on vacation over there claims that girls are easier. But I don't know if the cause is uglier man or more slutty girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Yes its possible. Everyone I know that went on vacation over there claims that girls are easier. But I don't know if the cause is uglier man or more slutty girls.
yeah idk why americans are even incels. the pics ive seen of american guys they all look like fucking nerds and theyre all fat lol

literally just dont be a nerd and dont be fat theory