90% of Barrett’s Uncanny Look is His FHWR

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Feminine cheekbones, protrusive lips/maxilla, recessed chin are failos, but the source of his uncanny appearance is his FHWR.

D0D49036 F6CA 40AD BF17 C2A556157D88
999C4235 BBE3 4625 A03E 1A26AC5819A9

Guaranteed the second picture would have broader appeal than the first.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless, joseph, Looks234 and 10 others
first picture has more appeal

to the graycels you go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PjSon, Deleted member 9355, Darkstrand and 15 others
actual good morph from mrmerc tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Britishlooksmaxxer and Lux
Not really, the reason is his eyes looks to small on his face

Aesthetic jeff
ok cool jeff still mogs tho but they are like both 8 PSL after all so yeah , jeff mega mog because of body and better appeal

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 5875, Taylorswift and 1 other person
lol cope wide face is ideal , all felines have gigawide cheekbones therefore you should too

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and godlikesz
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless, AngryAsianManlet, Deleted member 2157 and 3 others
I disagree. His eyes are one of his best features. Guarantee if I made a morph that changed his eyes but left his FHWR he’d still look uncanny.

In excess it’s bad.

Why do you want to look like a feline?
because humans are weak and fragile and non intimidating , meanwhile tigers are scary af and strong and dom af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Yoyo2233 and godlikesz
he dosent even look uncanny in this pic , its only in the far away candid pics he does

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
View attachment 708849 because humans are weak and fragile and non intimidating , meanwhile tigers are scary af and strong and dom af
So are gorillas. So are dinosaurs. So are wolves. Trying to resemble an animal because it’s aggressive is one of the worst ways to improve looks. You should aim for what has appeal in real life to members of your own species.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 7863

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, wagbox, Deleted member 9048 and 13 others
another day another cope
edit: what is your obsession with him?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, SadnessWYJ, Copeful and 3 others
I disagree. His eyes are one of his best features. Guarantee if I made a morph that changed his eyes but left his FHWR he’d still look uncanny.
There was thread which explained it, made by @thecel ,will find it later

Cherry-picking pictures:

View attachment 708861View attachment 708863
Guarantee girls would prefer Delon over Seid.
nah trust me , only beta and mature women (so most girls in the world i know) like the one in that pic and lol at trying cherrypicking omega fraud of delon but seid still mogs just relaxing there bro , ridicolous , humans cant compare with people with human predator phenotype its obvious , they are more striking and more superior

So are gorillas. So are dinosaurs. So are wolves. Trying to resemble an animal because it’s aggressive is one of the worst ways to improve looks. You should aim for what has appeal in real life to members of your own species.
When people see me i want their first thought to be ”he looks like a lion/tiger/cat”

• Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
nah trust me , only beta and mature women like the one in that pic and lol at trying cherrypicking omega fraud of delon but seid still mogs just relaxing there bro , ridicolous , humans cant compare with people with human predator phenotype its obvious , they are more striking and more superior
The obsession with looking like a predator is cringe. Aggressive features definitely look attractive on a guy but everything has a limit and aesthetics/proportions matter. Facial averageness is a legitimate concept that is important for attraction.

I would say 9/10 girls prefer Delon.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5048, 6foot3Mediterranean and 3 others
The obsession with looking like a predator is cringe. Aggressive features definitely look attractive on a guy but everything has a limit and aesthetics/proportions matter. Facial averageness is a legitimate concept that is important for attraction.

I would say 9/10 girls prefer Delon.
ur just coping now because u thought u had eyes like seid or barrett but was wrong , u just cant be realistic , ur coping with delon now like most people do , remember that RARER IS BETTER so jeff seid is better

another day another cope
edit: what is your obsession with him?

View attachment 708873
Lots of people here think he is one of the best looking guys that exists. I like to debunk falsehoods.

Also he’s a good face to use for correcting failos as he has quite a few.

That’s really weird.
yes but it has some undeniably based quality to it

tbh barrets problems go beyond fwhr imo, all of his features are very far removed from a regular human, his eyes in particular, if his features were more regular he would have better appeal but his fwhr is an issue as well.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Lux
ur just coping now because u thought u had hunter eyes but was wrong , u just cant be realistic , ur coping with delon now like most people do , remember that RARER IS BETTER so jeff seid is better
Rarer is not always better. Deformed faces are rare, but obviously not attractive.

Laughing at the fact that you think I’m coping with Delon. He is known for his good looks and I haven’t seen one negative comment about him. If you asked girls to rate Seid I’m sure you would get some negative ratings.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, 6foot3Mediterranean, tyronelite and 1 other person
tbh barrets problems go beyond fwhr imo, all of his features are very far removed from a regular human, his eyes in particular
Also why he's a top paid male model with a memorable face.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Rarer is not always better. Deformed faces are rare, but obviously not attractive.

Laughing at the fact that you think I’m coping with Delon. He is known for his good looks and I haven’t seen one negative comment about him. If you asked girls to rate Seid I’m sure you would get some negative ratings.
im sorry but thats the typical coping response .... low iq bro
comparing jeff seid and barrett face to deformed faces , still more rare tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
yes but it has some undeniably based quality to it

tbh barrets problems go beyond fwhr imo, all of his features are very far removed from a regular human, his eyes in particular, if his features were more regular he would have better appeal but his fwhr is an issue as well.
FHWR and FWHR, but obviously they’re related.

I disagree with the eyes. I think they’re one of his best features.

Looking average or not having some aggressive features isn’t ideal. Major deviations from proportional ideals in the name of “looking like a predator” is what destroys in real life appeal.

im sorry but thats the typical coping response .... low iq bro
comparing jeff seid and barrett face to deformed faces , still more rare tho
Calling something low IQ and cope doesn’t constitute a rebuttal.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
His lower third is too short from the front.

And he is blonde.

He doesnt have any real flaws beside these, its just he is to kendollish.

His lower third is too short from the front.

And he is blonde.

He doesnt have any real flaws beside these, its just he is to kendollish.
Lower third is short from all angles and facial width is a failo as well.

Blonde is technically not ideal but not really bad enough to be a failo. There are giga stacies with blond, black, and brown hair. Same with guys.

nah trust me , only beta and mature women (so most girls in the world i know) like the one in that pic and lol at trying cherrypicking omega fraud of delon but seid still mogs just relaxing there bro , ridicolous , humans cant compare with people with human predator phenotype its obvious , they are more striking and more superior
U have autism

• Woah
Reactions: godlikesz
Calling something low IQ and cope doesn’t constitute a rebuttal.
you compared seid face to a deformed face , when i was obv meaning RARER IN A POSITIVE WAY , its not low iq probably true , just still coping and not admitting things

you compared seid face to a deformed face , when i was obv meaning RARER IN A POSITIVE WAY , its not low iq probably true , just still coping and not admitting things
Women want overall harmony + appeal + pheno .

Pm me the best face * pics of jeff sied . Send like 2

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz and Deleted member 7863
“Rare is better” is not the same as “positive rare features are good”. Obviously positive features are good, whether rare or common. Rare features that are negative like excessive facial width or short lower third are negative, even if you think they look like a predator.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23

Jfl send this pics to girls for a brutal feline black pill
5E5ABA01 BFF8 490C 9BD6 E9A332E0AA71
EBB90F06 90EE 4944 B92D 7BDEBD12B8F9
1028149C A1A1 4C4E 91CF 5F229608847A

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233 and godlikesz