90% of Barrett’s Uncanny Look is His FHWR

Indeed, something looks off about Seid. His FWHR May be excessively high and/or something about his nose shape may be off.
keep coping with muh looks off now , everytime is the same cope and we are here explaining why he mog with videos and proof
the only one that looks off is this

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
keep coping with muh looks off now , everytime is the same cope and we are here explaining why he mog with videos and proof
View attachment 709150 the

only one that looks off is this
I never said Seid didn’t look off.

986E8B90 7ADB 4FA7 9BFE DFE891B9F798

Think I found out at least one reason why. His chin to philtrum ratio came out a 3.1, which is absurdly high. Granted, he is smirking here, but not that much. I’d say, at best, his ratio is a 2.8/2.9, which is still not ideal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: godlikesz
I never said Seid didn’t look off.

View attachment 709183
Think I found out at least one reason why. His chin to philtrum ratio came out a 3.1, which is absurdly high. Granted, he is smirking here, but not that much. I’d say, at best, his ratio is a 2.8/2.9, which is still not ideal.
no ur right , his philtrum is extremely small but thats ideal lel big chin and small philtrum, the nose is the worst part of his face but still straight , short , upturned and not big and just fits him so its good , the rest is all godlike with a clear superiority to normal looking human
Jeff selfie 2

Last edited:
no ur right , his philtrum is extremely small but thats ideal lel big chin and small philtrum, the nose is the worst part of his face but still straight , short , upturned and not big and just fits him so its good , the rest is all godlike with a clear superiority to normal looking human
View attachment 709193View attachment 709194
Chin that is disproportionately big in relation to the philtrum is not ideal or good. His overall lower third should be smaller to improve proportions:

908EE42A 87B5 42F9 9918 722264F5C2F7
59F8FA8B D725 4136 8F34 2DF7565231EA

This improves it but he’s still not ideal, I’m just trying to keep the changes small lest you have a meltdown. You still probably think the first looks better because “feline predator”.

Correct that his nose looks off. It looks a bit wide and yes the upturn doesn’t look good.

• +1
Chin that is disproportionately big in relation to the philtrum is not ideal or good. His overall lower third should be smaller to improve proportions:

View attachment 709208View attachment 709209
This improves it but he’s still not ideal, I’m just trying to keep the changes small lest you have a meltdown. You still probably think the first looks better because “feline predator”.

Correct that his nose looks off. It looks a bit wide and yes the upturn doesn’t look good.
Along with the previous changes, Made his nose slightly narrower and his lips slightly wider:

DA6958A7 90D2 47AD 8856 F0463A1E5895
4FF348FA B15C 46CE 9670 FC3F7EA063BA

I’d say he now looks like a chad as has better aesthetics along with the masculinity that haloes him. Only change left would be to make his chin slightly shorter to make it ideal (2.75 as opposed to 2.9), but given that’s he’s smirking a bit, I’ll leave it as is.

• +1

View attachment 709208View attachment 709209

looks godlike in both tbh , this change is not that drastic , left looks even more like dragonball character facial shape real life

Predator jeff
nose looks good like dragonball characters
he have this nose and midface just not so exagerated that is very good

• +1
Along with the previous changes, Made his nose slightly narrower and his lips slightly wider:

View attachment 709228View attachment 709229
I’d say he now looks like a chad as has better aesthetics along with the masculinity that haloes him. Only change left would be to make his chin slightly shorter to make it ideal (2.75 as opposed to 2.9), but given that’s he’s smirking a bit, I’ll leave it as is.
nah looks better on left now , right is too exagerated and now looks a bit off (still looks good) , u cant really morph jeff seid to look better

nah looks better on left now , right is too exagerated and now looks a bit off (still looks good) , u cant really morph jeff seid to look better
I expected that, but it’s still bullshit. Guarantee girls would prefer the morph over the original.

I expected that, but it’s still bullshit. Guarantee girls would prefer the morph over the original.
Also laughing at the fact you said the right is exaggerated. His nose blends in with his face now and his lips fit his wide bigonion.

Original Seid has a wide nose which throws off his aesthetics and narrow lips in relation to his wide bigonion.

• Hmm...
no they wont even notice the difference lel both look equally good , he is perfect as it is

no they wont even notice the difference lel both look equally good , he is perfect as it is
You originally agreed he has failos (the ones I mentioned), now you’re saying he’s perfect?

Girls would definitely notice a difference between original and recent morph:

044DDB57 6E78 41DF 8BF3 9B176D9FE4E2
91643BA6 D37C 40AE 9AEC AEFA1CDC07DC

Also laughing at the fact you said the right is exaggerated. His nose blends in with his face now and his lips fit his wide bigonion.

Original Seid has a wide nose which throws off his aesthetics and narrow lips in relation to his wide bigonion.
my god all these bullshit gonion to lips ratio and shit , ur going crazy and its the opposite u ruined a bit his harmony with these morphs

Also you said it looks exaggerated yet the difference isn’t noticeable? Take a lane.
comon stop with that shit already , also i was refferring to first original morph where its same face appeal literally

my god all these bullshit gonion to lips ratio and shit , ur going crazy and its the opposite u ruined a bit his harmony with these morphs
You’re delusional if you think he looks better in the original.

You’re again contradicting yourself. Originally you said he looks the same/no noticeable difference, now you’re saying his harmony was destroyed. I think you’re full of shit.

comon stop with that shit already , also i was refferring to first original morph where its same face appeal literally
Except the difference is noticeable:

519F350E 2817 4A45 BEC9 EF1C942F854D
1D57F012 05DC 4219 9E48 3246FCD3AC19

Disproportionately big lower third versus more proportionate lower third.

• JFL
What to do besides reincarnatemax if I have similar wide face as Barrett?

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Would a chin implant be viable?
I’d get a genioplasty before deciding to get an implant. It can fix both recession and short height. The results typically look better as it’s actually changing your bone structure rather than frauding it.

I’d get a genioplasty before deciding to get an implant. It can fix both recession and short height. The results typically look better as it’s actually changing your bone structure rather than frauding it.
can you PM me so I can send you a photo of my side profile? Not sure if I'm recessedd

is it legit? what is ESR?
If you mess up your zygomatic width, the proportions that your eyes have to fit in are altered. ESR = IPD / Zygo width I believe

• +1
If you mess up your zygomatic width, the proportions that your eyes have to fit in are altered. ESR = IPD / Zygo width I believe
how i can care that i dont mess up?

it seems if you dont have realy big failor the risk of surgery outweight the pros

how i can care that i dont mess up?

it seems if you dont have realy big failor the risk of surgery outweight the pros
If you take all ratios into account, surgery won't be bad. But people who don't know anything and go into surgery tend to fuck up their harmony proportions and ratios. Considering the ideal ESR is around 0.45 - 0.47, if your ESR is on the lower side (0.44 - 0.45) you can definitely get away with a little zygos reduction without messing up your esr

• +1
If you take all ratios into account, surgery won't be bad. But people who don't know anything and go into surgery tend to fuck up their harmony proportions and ratios. Considering the ideal ESR is around 0.45 - 0.47, if your ESR is on the lower side (0.44 - 0.45) you can definitely get away with a little zygos reduction without messing up your esr
how can i propaly take measurements of my ratios?