90% of everything you have been told about communism is bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Jfl 90% of everything your capitalist overlords have told you about the cold war and the "failures" of communism is total bs it would appear. Take for example this reddit post where somebody compiled sources about the soviet union actually feeding it's people BETTER than the US did.

Original thread:

Ib4 low IQ hicks spam their usual insults.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 632, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
E69A563F A7F7 4098 A558 9ADB1BE2FDF0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigBiceps, Vitruvian and 10 others
Jfl 90% of everything your capitalist overlords have told you about the cold war and the "failures" of communism is total bs it would appear. Take for example this reddit post where somebody compiled sources about the soviet union actually feeding it's people BETTER than the US did.

View attachment 133631

View attachment 133635

Original thread:

Ib4 low IQ hicks spam their usual insults.

Your IQ is far too high for this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Tiddlywink and Petsmart
Aren't communism a stateless socity

spewing trash you heard on a joe rogan podcast with alex jones =\= high iq
Why would I go to college when I have the joe rogan podcast?

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Why would I go to college when I have the joe rogan podcast?
I just downvoted your comment.

FAQ
What does this mean?
The amount of karma (points) on your comment and Reddit account has decreased by one.

Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. These include, but are not limited to:

• Rudeness towards other Redditors,
  • Spreading incorrect information,
  • Sarcasm not correctly flagged with a /s.
Am I banned from the Reddit?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

I don't believe my comment deserved a downvote. Can you un-downvote it?
Sure, mistakes happen. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. If you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Reddit PMs within several minutes. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of downvote appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the downvote and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on Reddit.com. I will continue to issue downvotes until you improve your conduct. Remember: Reddit is privilege, not a right.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Im a neo liberal like Justin Trudeau

Dude from former soviet union talks about his memories of soviet retail stores. The shortages anti-communists love to talk about were basically a myth.

Dude from former soviet union talks about his memories of soviet retail stores. The shortages anti-communists love to talk about were basically a myth.

No they weren’t a myth. Jfl @ western eurocels talking about something they have no fucking clue. Again. Capitalism is shit but communism was much worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

No communism for your looks

No they weren’t a myth. Jfl @ western eurocels talking about something they have no fucking clue. Again. Capitalism is shit but communism was much worse.

Watch his video. Basically certain things like beef were hard to obtain but otherwise food was plentiful. The soviet system was very flawed but nowhere near as bad as the west makes it out to be.

I'm somewwhat of a communist myself

That's just common sense.

No it isn't. Brainwashed westerners think communism was hell on earth where everybody was starving.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
No it isn't. Brainwashed westerners think communism was hell on earth where everybody was starving.
It was definitely bad from different POVs - there was a shortage of food in the 80s (not Africa tier tho) there should be no denying about it and I’m not talking about USSR alone here, research the other satellite communist states of the Eastern bloc; there was a shortage of electricity not to say little to no freedom, state police was on every citizen, the boring ass communist propaganda, the corruption, the nepotism etc. I could go on.

Compared to fascism, the communism was useless. Muh burgeois must be removed jfl. At least fascism was trying to create a strong genetical humanoid.

I mean ecanomically it seemed to make the most sense how can you have the current standards without the right price allocation how can a centrialized elite decide ? you can say that ain't communism but than what is it this is what (((karl marx))) in his planks called for i'm not making this shit up either the first thing he called for central planning

Compared to fascism, the communism was useless. Muh burgeois must be removed jfl. At least fascism was trying to create a strong genetical humanoid.

jfl at thinking nazi racial "science" was even remotely scientfic. The nazis did not know about things like genetics at the time and they even banned IQ tests because they got IQmogged by the jews jfl.