90% of humans are literally useless

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
And this includes even so called educated people like doctors, teachers etc. Most of them are shit at their jobs or may even harm you. How many teachers are just repeating some bullshit they don't understand while actually sucking at teaching? How many doctors are offering lazy or outdated advice because they just don't care and only because doctors for the money?

It's not just the so called lazy or unskilled people who are useless eaters. Literally 90% of all humans regardless of education or social background are what the ruling elites like to call 'useless eaters'.

It's pretty disgusting to think about ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 20452, bwrauycnee and 5 others
mhm and your one of them

• JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr, Lasko123, SOS-Sonic and 5 others
most people have stopped giving a shit at their jobs (including me)

True. And who can blame them? Caring and working and putting effort into people outside of your tribe (aka family) is a man made concept that the human brain cant comprehend and gets no dopamine from.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7725
True, I am one of them

• JFL
Reactions: Lasko123
Not me, I have over 30k reps on looksmax.me from the age of 13-15 with almost a 6 month break :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TITUS and Deleted member 7725
Cope jfl these "so called educated people" are literally keeping society running, yes they might not give a shit and not put 100% effort, but theyre still way more useful than anyone whos LDARing

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Baldingman1998 and GetShrekt
Your threads exactly match ur avi ngl

• Ugh..
Reactions: disillusioned
imagine what's the percentage amongs niggers, close to 100

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, bwrauycnee and Baldingman1998
Cope jfl these "so called educated people" are literally keeping society running, yes they might not give a shit and not put 100% effort, but theyre still way more useful than anyone whos LDARing
Except not really. The 80/20 rule applies here like it does everywhere. Most of the educated are useless or worse, but the 20% that isn't pulls everybody else's weight.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and GetShrekt
imagine what's the percentage amongs niggers, close to 100
Did you get bullied at school by black people?
Just wondering
Or did your oneitis perhaps only want……..

Shit i don’t want to make you rope.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Did you get bullied at school by black people?
Just wondering
Or did your oneitis perhaps only want……..

Shit i don’t want to make you rope.
we don't have niggers in our town, maybe 1 or 2 but you don't see them in public, they know their place.
i hate niggers just on pure aesthetic terms, nothing personal, peace.

we don't have niggers in our town, maybe 1 or 2 but you don't see them in public, they know their place.
i hate niggers just on pure aesthetic terms, nothing personal, peace.
In which town do you live

I might just visit.

I will convert your women into BBC whores just tell me where u live and i might even convert your dear mom and make your father watch all of it unfold infront of his eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Baldingman1998 and MrGlutton
In which town do you live

I might just visit.

I will convert your women into BBC whores just tell me where u live and i might even convert your dear mom and make your father watch all of it unfold infront of his eyes.
i live in spain bro, it's a long way across the athlantic and niggers cant swim.
also we might just kill you on site, stay there and enjoy until they put you into the zoo.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i live in spain bro, it's a long way across the athlantic and niggers cant swim.
also we might just kill you on site, stay there and enjoy until they put you into the zoo.
you forget that the moors conquered spain :ROFLMAO:

come on Titus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112

come on Titus
for a while, there wasnt much to conquer though, we killed all of them and conquered the world afterwards, come on mrglutton.

I don’t live in the States.

I live in Europe i’m somali.
My life is good here in Sweden. But blonde nordic women become boring after a while you know bro?

it will be even better if i come over to spain to fuck some tanned med beauties. Tell me which city in spain so i can bulldoze some whores. I will give your spanish women a better time than what a 5’5 hairy spanish amigo could.

• JFL

come on Titus
Shit @MrGlutton i think we made this spanish nigga rope JFL

How are these white people on looksmaxs so fragile and bad at roasting 3 responses and I already cracked this neanderthal.

• JFL
I don’t live in the States.

I live in Europe i’m somali.
My life is good here in Sweden. But blonde nordic women become boring after a while you know bro?

it will be even better if i come over to spain to fuck some tanned med beauties. Tell me which city in spain so i can bulldoze some whores. I will give your spanish women a better time than what a 5’5 hairy spanish amigo could.
somali, that's the gypsies of the nigger race, the lowest of the lowest. if you were a regular nigger i wouldn't mind you coming to spain and fucking some obese genetic reject, but you are closer to an ape than to a human. just stay there and enjoy the first time in history you are not being hunted down or put into slave camps to do something useful with your time, while it lasts.

Racism is bad all humanity unity. We are one 🙏🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
somali, that's the gypsies of the nigger race, the lowest of the lowest. if you were a regular nigger i wouldn't mind you coming to spain and fucking some obese genetic reject, but you are closer to an ape than to a human. just stay there and enjoy the first time in history you are not being hunted down or put into slave camps to do something useful with your time, while it lasts.
If i was a regular black person you wouldn’t mind me coming over to fuck some spanish women JFL.

Bro look at this cuck
Reminder your people got conquered by moors and your women got fucked by BBC thats why you guys have a little bit of black blood in you .

But nooooo we are subhumans right?
😂😂😂😂
I beg you take a DNA test and it will come out like 10% North African because your ancestor got Blacked.

Btw somalis are at the top of the SMV scale here in Sweden your stormfront info isn’t reliable. If tall somali BBC’s came over to spain you know it would be over for Spanish men averaging 5’6 feet.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
If i was a regular black person you wouldn’t mind me coming over to fuck some spanish women JFL.

Bro look at this cuck
Reminder your people got conquered by moors and your women got fucked by BBC thats why you guys have a little but f black blood in you .

But nooooo we are subhumans right?
😂😂😂😂
I beg you take a DNA test and it will come out like 10% North African because your ancestor got Blacked.

Btw somalis are at the top of the SMV scale here in Sweden your stormfront info isn’t reliable If tall BBC somalis came over to spain you know it would be over for Spanish men averaging 5’6 feet.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
your avatar looks like a tranny ape, what else you want me to say, keep dreaming.

your avatar looks like a tranny ape, what else you want me to say, keep dreaming.
Boring,piss weak response.
Another Buck got his spirit broken.
@MrGlutton
Mr Spaniard didn’t even tell me in which town he lives in
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Last edited:
  • JFL