90% of people who have depression are ugly..

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Most good looking people don't have mental health issues.

Being an incel wrecks havoc on your personality everyone treats you like shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, noprogressno, SubhumanCurrycel and 14 others
Water. Good looking people get consoled any time they show sadness and need for affection or affirmation. People want to hug you reassure you etc. They also get sex, cuddling and validation easily, life is so easy being attractive. The opposite gender loves you and wants to help you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Gaia262, Preoximerianas and 15 others
Water. Good looking people get consoled any time they show sadness and need for affection or affirmation. People want to hug you reassure you etc. They also get sex, cuddling and validation easily, life is so easy being attractive. The opposite gender loves you and wants to help you.
Wow u know a lot about being good looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 22354 and actual9cmjawslayer
And even if you see someone gl now they could have been uglier younger and that would explain the mental health issues

Usually a naturally born, God gifted, healthy and gl person with good body/mind/genetics/environment never develops mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Buci, subhuman incel and 9 others
And even if you see someone gl now they could have been uglier younger and that would explain the mental health issues

Usually a naturally born, God gifted, healthy and gl person with good body/mind/genetics/environment never develops mental issues.

Facts 💯

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Buci and Deleted member 20704
gl girls say they have depression but it's actually just them being retarded and being temporarily sad over little temporary things

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Gaia262, Preoximerianas and 3 others
no correlation, you're just doing some weird new form of coping

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
gl girls say they have depression but it's actually just them being retarded and being temporarily sad over little temporary things
A girl with lickable ass at work once said in the cafeteria that she's been depressed, I bursted out laughing and everyone looked at me. I told them I was just thinking of somethign else, but I wish I could have explained to them the absurdity of being depressed as a girl with a lickable ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Buci, MoggerGaston and 4 others
Nope

Typically yeah but I know very attractive people who were in very bad places

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
A girl with lickable ass at work once said in the cafeteria that she's been depressed, I bursted out laughing and everyone looked at me. I told them I was just thinking of somethign else, but I wish I could have explained to them the absurdity of being depressed as a girl with a lickable ass
Over for your non NTness

I mean, sure it's less common. But I can definitely tell you mental health issues can happen for a lot of different reasons.

• +1
Reactions: qsabathi and Deleted member 22354
Depression has a different meaning than you think. If you are a bit sad/disturbed sometimes for a couple of weeks you are already 'clinically depressed'.

Think moving to a new city but not finding friends within a few weeks and feeling somewhat lonely ---> depression.
Losing a loved one and feeling a bit sad over that sometimes for a few weeks? ---> depression.
Not sure if you picked the right carreer/studies and feel stressed/down over that sometimes --> depression.

Ofcourse since women feel entitled to a non-stop dopamine rollercoaster they will get help/therapy when they have feelings like this for a while. And they will be helped.
For men, feeling like this is pretty normal since male lives are much harder in general. Men wouldn't get help over stuff like this very fast.

When incels talk about depression they only think of the many months/years-long complete state of desperation, loneliness, despair, self-hatred, suicidal thoughts, etc.
Ofcourse women don't have this very often lol, this is pretty much male-only which explains the suicide-statistics being 4x+ higher for men.
But this would already be classified as 'extremely severe depression'.

Don't compare your suffering to depression, your suffering is way way worse than what depression is for the average person/woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Buci, babineux and 2 others

Yes. Most gl Chads were not necessarily gl as kids. So a gl guy NOW could have problems due to mistreatment from his looks BACK THEN.

A guy can become a masculine, no fuck around looking guy LATER in life, but as a weak, impressionable kid he could've been abused still. This is how I've come to understand how some obviously well above average looking guys who should live a relatively good life have mentalceldom.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and MoggerGaston
Yes. Most gl Chads were not necessarily gl as kids. So a gl guy NOW could have problems due to mistreatment from his looks BACK THEN.

A guy can become a masculine, no fuck around looking guy LATER in life, but as a weak, impressionable kid he could've been abused still. This is how I've come to understand how some obviously well above average looking guys who should live a relatively good life have mentalceldom.

Yup or he got surgery to be handsome so the personality doesn't fit the looks

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Pakicel and Deleted member 20704
Not guys only girls

Depression has a different meaning than you think. If you are a bit sad/disturbed sometimes for a couple of weeks you are already 'clinically depressed'.

Think moving to a new city but not finding friends within a few weeks and feeling somewhat lonely ---> depression.
Losing a loved one and feeling a bit sad over that sometimes for a few weeks? ---> depression.
Not sure if you picked the right carreer/studies and feel stressed/down over that sometimes --> depression.

Ofcourse since women feel entitled to a non-stop dopamine rollercoaster they will get help/therapy when they have feelings like this for a while. And they will be helped.
For men, feeling like this is pretty normal since male lives are much harder in general. Men wouldn't get help over stuff like this very fast.

When incels talk about depression they only think of the many months/years-long complete state of desperation, loneliness, despair, self-hatred, suicidal thoughts, etc.
Ofcourse women don't have this very often lol, this is pretty much male-only which explains the suicide-statistics being 4x+ higher for men.
But this would already be classified as 'extremely severe depression'.

Don't compare your suffering to depression, your suffering is way way worse than what depression is for the average person/woman.
yeah but imagine being depressed as a girl, at any time you could just walk into your bedroom and try on different panties while smacking your ass, spreading your buttcheeks for the mirror and stroking your finger over your butthole and suddenly you feel extatic of happiness

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Most good looking people don't have mental health issues.

Being an incel wrecks havoc on your personality everyone treats you like shit
So fucking true. I had a bad depressed period with suicide plans and ideation. Then after a long time, with meds and trying to live my life, I started feeling better. Then it all came crashing down when looking through old videos of myself that I've made while I was depressed and obsessed with how I look like

They made me cry and started hughing my teddybear from age 5 and looked like I was having shell shock.

Then I understood. I had no clinical depression, only uglyness syndrome

• +1
Reactions: falcon1