90% of ppl got stretch marks?

D

Deleted member 25245

Bronze
Nahh that shit has to be cap. I dont have any stretch marks, i cant imagine 90% of the population have them (i Googled it). Does that only apply for girls???

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
most people are genetic trashes so no surprise
most people are low iq
most are ugly
most don't have the ideal physique
most should be killed tbh.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Sigmapsycho, DeformedCell and 3 others
Nahh that shit has to be cap. I dont have any stretch marks, i cant imagine 90% of the population have them (i Googled it). Does that only apply for girls???
it means you never gained or lost significant muscle mass/fat or never grew fast

• +1
I have it in my shoulders and chest
They have become white now

I have it in my shoulders and chest
They have become white now
I have them on my arms and they are more noticeable after bed I was never that fat tho

• +1
It means thst you are not subhuman
I got them coz of my growth spurt due to which I grew till 6'3 in quite a short time
They are signs of gaining muscle/fat too fast or height too fast .
You are not a subhuman if you have that I am very happy for my growth spurt and its logical for the skin to stretch soo much which result in stretchmarks

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, IMZLEGEND and Magnum Opus
I got them coz of my growth spurt due to which I grew till 6'3 in quite a short time
They are signs of gaining muscle/fat too fast or height too fast .
You are not a subhuman if you have that I am very happy for my growth spurt and its logical for the skin to stretch soo much which result in stretchmarks
I gained 15 kg in like a year didnt get a single stretch mark. My skin is just superior

• Hmm...