90% of taban before/afters look gay

herring

herring

Sphinx
for fucks sake i just squinted so hard in the selfie cam and the effect it has on overall facial harmony is insane, now i'd love to have this eyeshape permanently so the logical solution seems to be lower eyelid retraction + infraorbital rim implants.

but it always looks so uncanny when checking out the results on tabans page, everyone just turns into the faggot phenotype, wtf? maybe because i naturally already have some scelera show my result might end up looking more natural? fuck i can't keep living with feminine round cuck eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10709 and 1 other person
for fucks sake i just squinted so hard in the selfie cam and the effect it has on overall facial harmony is insane, now i'd love to have this eyeshape permanently so the logical solution seems to be lower eyelid retraction + infraorbital rim implants.

but it always looks so uncanny when checking out the results on tabans page, everyone just turns into the faggot phenotype, wtf? maybe because i naturally already have some scelera show my result might end up looking more natural? fuck i can't keep living with feminine round cuck eyes
didn't amnesia do a lower lid retraction? it legit gave him a massive boost tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7098
didn't amnesia do a lower lid retraction? it legit gave him a massive boost tbh
no he literally went right for orbital decompression jfl, but my eyes already are ogre tier deep set

no he literally went right for orbital decompression jfl, but my eyes already are ogre tier deep set

MY ABSOLUTE LACK OF ORBITAL BONES FAILOS ME SO HARD ITS OVER

Because they are. Typically mostly gays care about their looks enough to undergo plastic surgery. The heterosexual betamale merely fantasizes of being better looking.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 12218 and AlwaysHaveQuestions

Can you give examples of the "faggot phenotype"? This isnt foxxy eyes or cat eye surgery.

The best accensions with Dr Taban seem to be when orbital decompression forms part of the plan.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9090
Can you give examples of the "faggot phenotype"? This isnt foxxy eyes or cat eye surgery.

The best accensions with Dr Taban seem to be when orbital decompression forms part of the plan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, subhuman incel and Deleted member 7098
you can literaly get a 40-100 buck lower lid retraction with electrical stimulation

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
blackpill me on non invasive lower eyelid retraction right now JFL

this shit next to your eyes and it'll do the squinting for you

also amnesia got lower lid retraction, not decompression

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Just get the surgery if it bothers you so much jfc the lot of you are some real pussies sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
buy ems device on amazon or sth
cut two small electrodes and place the negative one right outside the outer canthus and the positive below the negative one
this placement will contract the outer part of the lower eyelid. so you will get straight and raised lower eyelids.
fix the electrodes on some glasses so you can wear it for a few hours everyday
then u should get it permanent in some time lol

scleral show and droopy lower eyelids are caused by muscle
although some people can have a genetic tendency towards having them they are not necessarily genetic

no offence but judging by the attached picture you look gay already so there's nothing much to lose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 2205, MD_Hopeful69 and 3 others
no offence but judging by the attached picture you look gay already so there's nothing much to lose
its literally because of my feminine cuck eyes, my lower third is DOM

its literally because of my feminine cuck eyes, my lower third is DOM
Dunno man I think its the way you look at the camera as if its a piece of ass

• JFL
Reactions: LebenistneHure
do you have droopy eyelids?

So when you squint does the outer part of the eyelid still looks somewhat droopy? Like its raised when squinting but still droopy, not straight?

So when you squint does the outer part of the eyelid still looks somewhat droopy? Like its raised when squinting but still droopy, not straight?
no its pretty straight then actually, legit adds 0.7psl

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
You look like you have gigantism

Because too much PCT is feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
t

taban is shit, eye area is one of the hardest failos to fix because the problem isnt eyes but improper growth of the entire face.

t

taban is shit, eye area is one of the hardest failos to fix because the problem isnt eyes but improper growth of the entire face.
nah m8, i 100% don't have inproper growth of the entire face, it's literally just my lower eyelid elasticity and lack of orbital bones, the rest of my face is very well developed.

nah m8, i 100% don't have inproper growth of the entire face, it's literally just my lower eyelid elasticity and lack of orbital bones, the rest of my face is very well developed.
Interesting , I have shit under eyes but no upper eyelid exposure

Interesting , I have shit under eyes but no upper eyelid exposure
it's a common trait among my ethnicity, but my case is is especially bad, i need vertically narrow eyes, thiccer brows, maybe contact lenses and my chad life can start

it's a common trait among my ethnicity, but my case is is especially bad, i need vertically narrow eyes, thiccer brows, maybe contact lenses and my chad life can start
I need bimax and I may finally get a 3.5/10 gf

buy ems device on amazon or sth
cut two small electrodes and place the negative one right outside the outer canthus and the positive below the negative one
this placement will contract the outer part of the lower eyelid. so you will get straight and raised lower eyelids.
fix the electrodes on some glasses so you can wear it for a few hours everyday
then u should get it permanent in some time lol

scleral show and droopy lower eyelids are caused by muscle
although some people can have a genetic tendency towards having them they are not necessarily genetic
is this actually legit lmao