90% people of this website mogs me to oblivion

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Bronze
I removed every mirror i had in my room, i put a black papier on my smartphone and pc cameras, i try my best to not look at picture of myself

Its over when you go out and people are even more better looking than the people on this website, i only mogs some small asian and indians but the rest of the people all mogs me lmao (indians have good hair while i'm bald and asian have femboy kpop halo tho)

Over ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, Virgin at 29 😔, GetShrekt and 3 others
I can rate you☕

I removed every mirror i had in my room, i put a black papier on my smartphone and pc cameras, i try my best to not look at picture of myself

Its over when you go out and people are even more better looking than the people on this website, i only mogs some small asian and indians but the rest of the people all mogs me lmao (indians have good hair while i'm bald and asian have femboy kpop halo tho)

Over ?
Sounds like schizo greycel, what is your ethnicity and height?

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔

Over ?
Same here since 2018

Over ?
Ok

Same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 20618
@StreegeReturn stfu chad.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 20618
At least ur not a filipino cuck nigger like me. Btw do u think i mog elliot rodger
172164E6 1A7C 49ED B072 A0AE23383412