90% sure accutane caused my cavities

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Hear me out. And I obviously don't want to blame accutane for everything, but thus far it has been the single biggest mistake of my life.

I'm pretty damn sure that accutane caused my cavities. The past 2 month I have been to dentist fucking 4 times to fill a new cavity each time. 4 fucking cavities in 2 months. How is this shit even possible? I'm pretty sure accutane played a role given my skin is literally PERMANENTATLY dry, so I wouldn't doubt my teeth oils, if that even exists, are just gone.

And today I am feeling a new sore tooth. Pretty damn sure it's another cavity. It's so god damn awkward going to the derm over and over again. He probably thinks I'm a rotter who doesn't brush my teeth.

Accutane = death. Permenant skin dryness, horrible diffuse hairloss, fucked up joints, fat loss. It's literally OVER. Don't take that jew shit

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
just coom™

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
“Teeth oils” jfl

vitamin A actually improves tooth enamel. Stop drinking acidic beverages and drink less alcohol

Hear me out. And I obviously don't want to blame accutane for everything, but thus far it has been the single biggest mistake of my life.

I'm pretty damn sure that accutane caused my cavities. The past 2 month I have been to dentist fucking 4 times to fill a new cavity each time. 4 fucking cavities in 2 months. How is this shit even possible? I'm pretty sure accutane played a role given my skin is literally PERMANENTATLY dry, so I wouldn't doubt my teeth oils, if that even exists, are just gone.

And today I am feeling a new sore tooth. Pretty damn sure it's another cavity. It's so god damn awkward going to the derm over and over again. He probably thinks I'm a rotter who doesn't brush my teeth.

Accutane = death. Permenant skin dryness, horrible diffuse hairloss, fucked up joints, fat loss. It's literally OVER. Don't take that jew shit
Here I am planning to run nearly 80 mg per day.

I might have good luck!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and lutte
nigga you drink alcohol like all the time and you basically have pfs. No wonder your health is gonna be shit. Read this shit

and what other methods have you tried and how's your diet
Almost every cream known to man. Red light which is a meme in terms of result, collagen powder/pills, and recently microneedling which seems to be another meme.

Anyway I dont like to cope. For my skin I'm just gonna go with accutane, once I clear up I keep with TCA peelings and lasers to keep the god like collagen permanently.

• Woah
Reactions: lutte
and what other methods have you tried and how's your diet
My life cannot revolve around diet for the sake of God skin. I try to healthy here and there when I can without expecting any results.

• So Sad
My life cannot revolve around diet for the sake of God skin. I try to healthy here and there when I can without expecting any results.
yeah but what is "healthy" tho, ppl call eating nothing but salad "healthy"

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
never had a cavity

yeah but what is "healthy" tho, ppl call eating nothing but salad "healthy"
My diet is not healthy. I only eat healthy here and there with variety.

But as I said procedures are meant to give the results I'm looking for. If I were to expect it from diet I'd be just wasting my time.

• So Sad