90s and early 2000s games were elite

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Complex original storylines,Witty Lines, challenging gameplays, they didn't have muh the graphics but they had a soul. So cringe that souls game became famous because they're supposed to be difficult when super every old game was way more ragefuel. Nowadays gaming has become an experience for average Hollywood consoomer, they're all One big cutscene with blockbuster tier storylines with a hint of woke propaganda, no challenge anymore Just Press some Button when they tell you to do It lol, Just shows how world has gone to utter shit since the raises of social media hysteria.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LooksThinker, fukmylyf and 9 others
i second this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122

Complex original storylines,Witty Lines, challenging gameplays, they didn't have muh the graphics but they had a soul. So cringe that souls game became famous because they're supposed to be difficult when super every old game was way more ragefuel. Nowadays gaming has become an experience for average Hollywood consoomer, they're all One big cutscene with blockbuster tier storylines with a hint of woke propaganda, no challenge anymore Just Press some Button when they tell you to do It lol, Just shows how world has gone to utter shit since the raises of social media hysteria.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 20370 and Lynxress
The best time for game development was easily PS2 until the end of PS3/360 generation. So many sagas man. Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto, RDR, Metal Gear Solid, Dead Space, Wayne Rooney Simulator (Bully), Silent Hill, the best Call of Dutys, the best Battlefield, Batman Arkham, Mass Effect, Uncharted, Fallout, Gran Turismo, best NBA2Ks, Best Fifas, especially the best Pro Evolution Soccer, etc etc etc etc etc

Amazing time.

Nowadays We have ea fc 24 😔

@mrriceguyreturns @goldpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
I still play Samp

read every molecule

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 51465
u just feel like that, rdr2, witcher 3,botw, elder scrolls V, elden ring, the last of us, bloodborne, mass affect 2, resident evil 4, god of war, final fantasy VII, and so many more are all 2010+ games, ur just lost in nostalgia 90 and early 2000s games were never good, they were just all u had probably

I just keep getting eviscerated by opponents 24/7, idk why I even play it
It’s sbcs man, they saved the end of fifa 21 with 85x10 (was very fun tbh )

And No other Good football game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
I hate modern day video games so much. I hate modern day everything tbh. 2007-2016 was peak life.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Samsepioler and the BULL

doom mogs

Modern games are Just based on graphics (looks), Just like social media, they have no gameplay or storyline content since the developer know masses Just want a good graphical cinematic experience (looks). Looks worshipping ruined everything

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, fukmylyf, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Final Fantasy mogged. Square Enix have never reached that peak since. I miss music like this.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I hate modern day video games so much. I hate modern do everything tbh. 2007-2016 was peak life.
The same goes for movies, they don't put in the effort to make good movies anymore because people Just want Amazing cgi (looks) or chad beating up all the bad guys and fucking Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and FaceandBBC
Final Fantasy mogged. Square Enix have never reached that peak since. I miss music like this.

Nowadays final fantasy Is Just button smashing with no soul the protagonist starts Flying and bursting Rockets from his ass while you Just Watch lol

they didn't have muh the graphics but they had a soul.
exactly
i prefer games with shit graphics with soul than realistic shit, realistic games actually repulse me
i actually just the like low poly aesthetics and all that too its not the soul aspect only
nowadays its all slop + realistic graphics bro

There has been like 10 good games the last 9 years or so tbh

The same goes for movies, they don't put in the effort to make good movies anymore because people Just want Amazing cgi (looks) or chad beating up all the bad guys and fucking Stacy.
Best movies were 60s to mid 90s. Bruce Lee, James Bond Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood, peak mafia movies, etc

It went all downhill since then except because of few performers like Denzel Washington.

Everything back then mogged, even wrestling. Look at WWE from Attitude Era to 2010, it was amazing. Nowadays everything has been destroyed.

• +1
It’s sbcs man, they saved the end of fifa 21 with 85x10 (was very fun tbh )

And No other Good football game
Yeah tbh the funniest shit is getting new players and opening packs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Doesn’t matter from which era , it matters if it’s good

Bull do you like Metal Gear Solid?

Doesn’t matter from which era , it matters if it’s good
Modern games Just don't feel funny anymore. Too realistic, when a game Is supposed to be a game, if i wanted realism i'd do It irl, the storylines are bland and woke and the protagonist Is too overpowered, you never get a game over as It Is too traumatizing for modern goy

Modern games Just don't feel funny anymore. Too realistic, when a game Is supposed to be a game, if i wanted realism i'd do It irl, the storylines are bland and woke and the protagonist Is too overpowered, you never get a game over as It Is too traumatizing for modern goy
Indie games exist aswell

Modern games are Just based on graphics (looks), Just like social media, they have no gameplay or storyline content since the developer know masses Just want a good graphical cinematic experience (looks). Looks worshipping ruined everything
nobody is stopping you from enjoying older games.

i am currently playing the older mechwarrior games, having a blast.

nobody is stopping you from enjoying older games.

i am currently playing the older mechwarrior games, having a blast.
That's what i do. I was considering buying a new PC but there's no point when old games mog new productions.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Indie games exist aswell
Indie games are trash. Good games still Need a budget, elite writers and programmers and people with good ideas. All the talent goes to the big software houses but they produce what the bosses tell them to, which Is games which can be enjoyed by the average goy.

That's what i do. I was considering buying a new PC but there's no point when old games mog new productions.
theres also modern indie games that don't have mainstream traction.

realize that the only games you are familiar with are the ones with 100+ million marketing budgets.

@the BULL have you ever played shenmue ? Legit top5 games OAT.

theres also modern indie games that don't have mainstream traction.

realize that the only games you are familiar with are the ones with 100+ million marketing budgets.
Indie games are trash. Good games still Need a budget, elite writers and programmers and people with good ideas. All the talent goes to the big software houses but they produce what the bosses tell them to, which Is games which can be enjoyed by the average goy.
There are still some good productions, it's Just that in PS2 era almost every game was a hit, nowadays they're rare gems

• +1
There are still some good productions, it's Just that in PS2 era almost every game was a hit, nowadays they're rare gems
yeah true, focus was on storytelling and immersion. now it's all about cinematography

something like cyberpunk just doesnt seem interesting at all to me ngl. but maybe i am wrong

• +1
yeah true, focus was on storytelling and immersion. now it's all about cinematography

something like cyberpunk just doesnt seem interesting at all to me ngl. but maybe i am wrong
because nowadays everything focuses on looks. back in the days to get famous you needed some other talent that could get appreciated by people, acting skills, poetry, amazing iq, nowadays only people that get praised are chads that post on tik tok.

• +1
because nowadays everything focuses on looks. back in the days to get famous you needed some other talent that could get appreciated by people, acting skills, poetry, amazing iq, nowadays only people that get praised are chads that post on tik tok.

why you think this song was made?

when video/TV became mainstream, the radio died.
People had to entertain through music, through entertaining conversation, radio-hosting. Then no longer, when video killed the radio-star.

Now we are going to the next level of looks-obsession. Just like how video killed the radio-star.

We are going through another revolution, have already gone through.

Last edited:
  • +1