95% of people here aren't ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel, Never_Began and 2 others
> r/niceguys
Lu37fc60qqm01

:soy::bluepill:

That's like saying men can be attracted to guys online but only attracted to women in "real life"™
:feelspepo:
Most womeb my age arent 18 yet so they dont have online options yet.

:feelspepo:
Most womeb my age arent 18 yet so they dont have online options yet.
Well you better exploit that then bro, cos when these foids sign up on Tinder you're done for, no offense.

Oh you're a kid in high school, that would explain a lot.
Yes its my final year, so really its quite diffrent here. Forgot to explain that
Well you better exploit that then bro, cos when these foids sign up on Tinder you're done for, no offense.
Damn so I havent experienced ful lblackpill yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I woudnt say that, I always saw average guys that are tall with muscle get girls
Yeah its so hard for women to lie about there age on the internet
low Iq, most women don't use tinder. Think before you type tbh

:soy::bluepill:

That's like saying men can be attracted to guys online but only attracted to women in "real life"™
The autism...

he has a point. it‘s much easier to date someone from a social circle or whatever, because they see you in motion, hear your voice, your charm and wittiness, feel your aura etc..

Girls look for the top percentiles in looks when they‘re on online dating platforms. What else could they be looking for, when personality isn’t shown and when the only thing they want is sex? In addition to that girls have a million options on dating apps, cuz every beta male, who wouldn’t ever be approaching a woman irl, can make a move online and give her validation and options. The amount of approaches a girl gets outside isn‘t even comparable to online approaches

Srsly if u deny that personality is important for the average joe (majority of the forum is avg), you either have a sub4 face (when the failo effect is too strong) or never leave your house and put yourself in social settings

Take @Intel.Imperitive for example. He‘s maybe Chad in india, but in the west he‘s a high tier normie at best. He‘s still successful with girls, because he‘s NT, social, outgoing and stuff. I know too many normies who have gfs and they aint 8+ in looks nor they have money

Inb4 “muh anecdotal“:

“just leave ur basement bro“

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
you either have a sub4 face

Bingo

Take @Intel.Imperitive for example. He‘s maybe Chad in india, but in the west he‘s a high tier normie at best. He‘s still successful with girls,

"This high tier normie does well...looks theory destroyed. :sneaky:"

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 147
This high tier normie does well...looks theory destroyed.
Typical incel response. He is just one example

Looks theory is still legit. it cant be completely destroyed, since ugly people can be as charismatic and charming as they want but they’ll get rejected most of the times or get used as bux. Chads can be jerks and still slay

• +1
The autism...

he has a point. it‘s much easier to date someone from a social circle or whatever, because they see you in motion, hear your voice, your charm and wittiness, feel your aura etc..

Girls look for the top percentiles in looks when they‘re on online dating platforms. What else could they be looking for, when personality isn’t shown and when the only thing they want is sex? In addition to that girls have a million options on dating apps, cuz every beta male, who wouldn’t ever be approaching a woman irl, can make a move online and give her validation and options. The amount of approaches a girl gets outside isn‘t even comparable to online approaches

Srsly if u deny that personality is important for the average joe (majority of the forum is avg), you either have a sub4 face (when the failo effect is too strong) or never leave your house and put yourself in social settings

Take @Intel.Imperitive for example. He‘s maybe Chad in india, but in the west he‘s a high tier normie at best. He‘s still successful with girls, because he‘s NT, social, outgoing and stuff. I know too many normies who have gfs and they aint 8+ in looks nor they have money

Inb4 “muh anecdotal“:

“just leave ur basement bro“
This tbh, but most incels just are retarded tbh

The autism...

Girls look for the top percentiles in looks when they‘re on online dating platforms. What else could they be looking for, when personality isn’t shown and when the only thing they want is sex?

You just debunked your own point here. When woman want sex, they use dating platforms in order to have good chances to select a chad/chadlite guy. So, when they want sex they go to chad, that's the core idea of blackpill. When they will want resources, just talking and timespending they will go to NT cucks and NT beta average guys. See, I am still not saying that being NT does not matter, it actually increases you chances of getting a girl.

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
You just debunked your own point here. When woman want sex, they use dating platforms in order to have good chances to select a chad/chadlite guy. So, when they want sex they go to chad, that's the core idea of blackpill. When they will want resources, just talking and timespending they will go to NT cucks and NT beta average guys. See, I am still not saying that being NT does not matter, it actually increases you chances of getting a girl.
This core ''blackpill'' has no scientific backup as far as I know

This core ''blackpill'' has no scientific backup as far as I know
That's totally legit, if a girl wants sex she seeks an attractive guy, probably chad or chadlite. If the is so horny she does not want to wait, she can agree to 4.5-5.5/10 guy. That's how these average guys find their sex, but at the end the girl finds the chad and drops that guy until chad wants to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
Which point did I debunk? No shit dude, everyone would desire ONS with someone who‘s physically the most attractive. As sub 8 guy u shouldnt even expect having short term relationships and getting sex. What u want is a girl who never used tinder and is looking for LTR‘s (where personality, money matter). There are a bunch of that type, but how would you know

Which point did I debunk? No shit dude, everyone would desire ONS with someone who‘s physically the most attractive. As sub 8 guy u shouldnt even expect having short term relationships and getting sex. What u want is a girl who never used tinder and is looking for LTR‘s (where personality, money matter). There are a bunch of that type, but how would you know
Most relationships are ltr as far as I know so far anyway

What u want is a girl who never used tinder and is looking for LTR‘s (where personality, money matter). There are a bunch of that type, but how would you know
That sounds bluepilled af. 99% of girls use online dating apps or any other irl platform (like clubs etc). That's exactly what I said, if sex - she goes for chad, if LTR she goes for beta cuck. And that is NOT what I want, because she would still go for chad when she wants sex. That's not a healthy relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
That sounds bluepilled af. 99% of girls use online dating apps or any other irl platform (like clubs etc). That's exactly what I said, if sex - she goes for chad, if LTR she goes for beta cuck. And that is NOT what I want, because she would still go for chad when she wants sex. That's not a healthy relationship.
Not even close..... Lol

incels are normies with autism
some normies are chads with autism

Not even close..... Lol
If you a met a cute girl in a shop or a museum by occasion and then you chatted on some intellectual topic, that does not mean she had not fucked with a chadlite yesterday in his car or in a club toilet. Of course she would not tell you that.

If you a met a cute girl in a shop or a museum by occasion and then you chatted on some intellectual topic, that does not mean she had not fucked with a chadlite yesterday in his car or in a club toilet. Of course she would not tell you that.
Sure cause ioi from 16 year old is same as a college girl

:bluepill::)

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and androidcel
99% of girls use online dating apps
where do u pull these numbers from? 99.533% of the users here are brainwashed... We can agree that every girl uses social media, but not dating apps as u claim
And that is NOT what I want, because she would still go for chad when she wants sex. That's not a healthy relationship.
i am sure there are girls who'd betray u for a chad, but there are loyal ones too. stop generalizing and saying everything is 99%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I'm very slightly above average. Nothing special but not ugly.

where do u pull these numbers from? 99.533% of the users here are brainwashed... We can agree that every girl uses social media, but not dating apps as u claim

i am sure there are girls who'd betray u for a chad, but there are loyal ones too. stop generalizing and saying everything is 99%
Its all of the same kind, dating apps, social media etc are giving girls the options and choice. The difference is in the range of that options.

That are blackpill basics, you always tend to think that's not that kind of girl, but in 100% cases she then is found to be that exactly that kind of girl that has the hunger for chads.

both extremes (pure bluepill and pure blackpill) are retarded

@Felix97 only sane person in this thread

• +1
Its all of the same kind, dating apps, social media etc are giving girls the options and choice.
No, it‘s not the same, social media can give opportunities, but nothing similar to dating apps.

I can tell the roasties who go to parties and such regularly are also the ones using tinder. If that‘s the type of girl u want to pump and dump, gl and hf
That are blackpill basics, you always tend to think that's not that kind of girl, but in 100% cases she then is found to be that exactly that kind of girl that has the hunger for chads.
We men also hunger for stacies lol. You talk like we are any different from them in that matter.

We men also hunger for stacies lol. You talk like we are any different from them in that matter.

Thing is, many of us are willing to settle for 1/10 girls. Juggernaut law.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903&page=1

And because you say "they wouldn't LTR her" that's gigacope. Pretty much every sub3 woman i've known has been in an LTR with a guy that was at least 4 or 5, often much higher.

The majority of the women I approached were sub4 and I would have happily LTR'd all of them. In fact that was the point, I wasn't looking for short term. But of course, none of them would have me because they could easily do much better (or already had a much better looking guy).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 701