95% of people here aren't ugly.

I meant lets say you are avg, but want an above avg gf. If you want to reach that, most cases youd have to looksmax.
if you're average and want an average gf in 99.5% of cases you have to looksmax lmao

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
I would even say none of them have bad features, like a deformity. I belong to the 5% of actually ugly people due to a deformed nose.

I have one of the longest midfaces on this planet and one of the narrowest faces ever.

Its over for me. Trying having my bottom 0.01% midfaces

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Posted twice sry

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I have one of the longest midfaces on this planet and one of the narrowest faces ever.

Its over for me. Trying having my bottom 0.01% midfaces
Whats your fwhr and midface ratio

Whats your fwhr and midface ratio

Fwhr is 1.45-1.5 myb even lower if i wouldnt lower my brows on purpose.

Nobody would look good with my long midface and narrow face. The worst and most depressing thing is that i had a very nice cpmpact midface and pretty face as a kid.

Nobody would look good with my long midface and narrow face. The worst and most depressing thing is that i had a very nice cpmpact midface and pretty face as a kid.
:feelsrope: I thought that i had worst fwhr at this forum(1.6), it was 1.48 pre looksmaxing but it has improved due mewing.

:feelsrope: I thought that i had worst fwhr at this forum(1.6), it was 1.48 pre looksmaxing but it has improved due mewing.

How old are you? Its over for me sinve im already 21. People underestimate the importance of a good fhwr. They would all drop minimum 1-2 points with a slightly longer midface and narrower face. Its literqlly impossible to have good facial harmony with my fhwr.

How old are you? Its over for me sinve im already 21. People underestimate the importance of a good fhwr. They would all drop minimum 1-2 points with a slightly longer midface and narrower face. Its literqlly impossible to have good facial harmony with my fhwr.

this. women rate much differently, people the PSL community shits on with no bones and no "muh hunter eyes" and average bodies slay in everyday life

Daily reminder I'm the only user who gives ratings that correlate with how woman treat them IRL

and it bothers people everyday

Sorry to hear that. The only thing you can really do is get zygo implants, but there's only 1-3 surgeons I'd trust to do this surgery, so that it can age well. Lower third can be fixed, but mid third you really need to visit weston price @ a young age to get a healthy midface

Not being ugly ain't good enough for wimminz doe.

Most women have a threshold of above avg, but some aceept average. Not everyone wants chad
everyone wants chad, it's just that some will settle for less than chad

everyone wants chad, it's just that some will settle for less than chad
Same for guys, we want the best, but you cant always have it.

They just have one negative feature but tons of other good ones or neuteral ones and have developed BDD mostly.

Stay safe guys
80% men are ugly for women, and girls date them when they are desperate

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and androidcel
if you're average and want an average gf in 99.5% of cases you have to looksmax lmao

thats the biggest bullshit I ever heard ...

Incorecct
456.jpg

Most women have a threshold of above avg, but some aceept average. Not everyone wants chad

This is what you say to convince yourself your not ugly...?
80% men are ugly for women, and girls date them when they are desperate

I dont know where u basement dwellers get this shitnfrom. U rlly cant even make it up!

I dont know where u basement dwellers get this shitnfrom. U rlly cant even make it up!
80/20 rule bro, look it up and swallow the redpill yet again

you really think more than 20% of males, TOPS, are truly attractive? what are you talking about?

Jfl how are pepple so retarded that one study means whole lift lol.
Look at it this way: What women do and what women say are two entirely different things.

The OK-cupid survey is women's HONEST opinion because there was no societal pressure placed on them while completing the survey / rating!

80/20 rule. Believe this is the truth, you should. Or just keep copin

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin

Aren't you counting it wrong? 1.5 FWHR is terrible. That is Adam Lanza level.

Aren't you counting it wrong? 1.5 FWHR is terrible. That is Adam Lanza level.

I am adam lanza level in terms of midface lenght. Fortunately my eye area is quite good

One study cant make it the principle of whole life
It definitely points to 80/20 being legit when it comes to online dating, which is pretty much all dating these days. Why don't you think this is accurate outside of it?

It definitely points to 80/20 being legit when it comes to online dating, which is pretty much all dating these days. Why don't you think this is accurate outside of it?
Social circles, dating complications and everyday situations make it diffrent than online dating. There is just too many diffrences and I found another study that said its actually 60/40 irl. So 40 percent of guys get 60 percent of girls but can't seem to find it

I have an opposite problem, i have a fwhr of 2.1, not particularly wide set zygos and very vertically short midface. It is over too.

I have an opposite problem, i have a fwhr of 2.1, not particularly wide set zygos and very vertically short midface. It is over too.
there are hot dudes with that fwhr (Barrett, the god himself), nobody can look good with 1.45 fwhr

there are hot dudes with that fwhr (Barrett, the god himself), nobody can look good with 1.45 fwhr
It is still possible to have a fwhr and look good, Barett is compensated with godlike other features of face, still his face will look much better if not so compact. But the probablity to have the same features as Barett are 1/7bln tbh.

if u dont consider urself ugly u have brain disable

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Immanuel
Doesnt mean shit. Some incel stats < real life.

Yeah, okcupid is run by "incels". I guess your personal feelings and anecdotes dictate reality more than objective studies do.

This seems to generally be a common attitude among normies though. Studies and statistics are only something "neckbeards incels" care about now....mainly because they have a tendency to prove normies wrong.

Oh and let me guess, you come from lookism.net?

Yes but in this day and age you have to be noticeably above average to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Ritalincel and 11gaijin
Yeah, okcupid is run by "incels". I guess your personal feelings and anecdotes dictate reality more than objective studies do.

This seems to generally be a common attitude among normies though. Studies and statistics are only something "neckbeards incels" care about now....mainly because they have a tendency to prove normies wrong.

Oh and let me guess, you come from lookism.net?

Yh, one fucking study changes everything. JFL.

Yh, one fucking study changes everything. JFL.

This isn't some incel study though. This isn't some random person's opinion. It's data from a dating website so it has a very large sample size.

You have been shown a study that proves us right and you wrong. At this point the burden of proof is on you to show evidence in your favor. Actual studies/data...not anecdotes and feelings, which is all you've given so far.

This isn't some incel study though. This isn't some random person's opinion. It's data from a dating website so it has a very large sample size.

You have been shown a study that proves us right and you wrong. At this point the burden of proof is on you to show evidence in your favor. Actual studies/data...not anecdotes and feelings, which is all you've given so far.
Yes but thats online not real life. Real life its much diffrent.

Yes but thats online not real life. Real life its much diffrent.

So they care about looks online but in real life they suddenly care about "muh personality" more? JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began