95% of you won't get the surgeries you need or want

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
This isn't to do with financial difficulties.

It is because all of you have become so used to the person you are right now, a rotter, an incel, negative person. That this is comfort for you.

And you having to research surgeries you need (which you may well have)
But actually booking that consult or ringing the surgery office with the intention of following through, you will not do.
You may have your consult and be like 'yeah I'm gonna book the surgery'

As you go to book you start doubting yourself and ponder if you should go for it. You may need time off work, you may not want your friends (if u have any) or family knowing you are getting work.

Eventually you will talk yourself out of it and go back to the comfy life of eating Cheetos, fapping, browsing and shit posting on .org...
You are afraid of changing your status for the better as it is out of the ordinary for you, and are gonna go back to a life of DREAMING of ascension, rather than taking ACTION and ascending with hardmaxxing and softmaxxing...

Let me know if any of you have had this resistance when booking or going in for a surgery.

TLDR
Majority here won't get surgery.
You are too used to being the person you are now and are comfortable
You would all rather dream about ascending and how life will improve rather than taking action and trying to ascend.

Merci beaucoup cunts
Chadethnic101 checking out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 2816 and 10 others
This is the image of yourself that is so set deep, is too difficult for you to break free from

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

It is because all of you have become so used to the person you are right now, a rotter, an incel, negative person. That this is comfort for you.

But actually booking that consult or ringing the surgery office with the intention of following through, you will not do.

As you go to book you start doubting yourself and ponder if you should go for it. You may need time off work, you may not want your friends (if u have any) or family knowing you are getting work.

Eventually you will talk yourself out of it and go back to the comfy life of eating Cheetos, fapping, browsing and shit posting on .org...
You are afraid of changing your status for the better as it is out of the ordinary for you, and are gonna go back to a life of DREAMING of ascension, rather than taking ACTION and ascending with hardmaxxing and softmaxxing...

Let me know if any of you have had this resistance when booking or going in for a surgery.

TLDR
You would all rather dream about ascending and how life will improve rather than taking action and trying to ascend.

Merci beaucoup cunts

You are botched bro, you looked better before :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, .👽., Marsiere214 and 5 others
You are botched bro, you looked better before :feelsuhh:
Lmao not quite son results were better after although not perfect which is fine.
Can't say same for your eyes tho JFL

TLDR

Merci beaucoup cunts
Cope. I would only refrain from getting surgery if i had any medical condition that would disallow me to get surgery. No other reason.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Cope. I would only refrain from getting surgery if i had any medical condition that would disallow me to get surgery. No other reason.
Thats good man take action

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Lmao not quite son results were better after although not perfect which is fine.
Can't say same for your eyes tho JFL

What surgeries did you get ?

Cope:Comfy: I just need money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ropemax, Deleted member 8853 and 1 other person
Nah this ain't true. I just need money, lots of it (about $50k USD) for my surgeries. Every day I'm at work kicking drunk dickheads out of clubs & bars I tell myself it will be worth it after about a year when I can finally afford my bimax and rhino

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socrates^, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 11610 and 10 others
Nah this ain't true. I just need money, lots of it (about $50k USD) for my surgeries. Every day I'm at work kicking drunk dickheads out of clubs & bars I tell myself it will be worth it after about a year when I can finally afford my bimax and rhino
Keep grinding bro hope u ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
-> Gets botched
-> Realised no surgery can save him
-> Gaslights Incels not to get surgery because it's over for him + Massive Projection

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 11610, subhuman incel and 2 others

TLDR

Merci beaucoup cunts
Im getting stroma and rhino by 22

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, datboijj and 2 others
-> Gets botched
-> Realised no surgery can save him
-> Gaslights Incels not to get surgery because it's over for him + Massive Projection
You can't be saved my friend, it's over
All tlmy co-workers didn't rate u good man, hope things improve

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and DivineBeing
You can't be saved my friend, it's over
All tlmy co-workers didn't rate u good man, hope things improve
nah LL + HT will save me

NW0 black prettyboy hair with 6'4 in lifts gets surely laid somewhere

im not a defeatist like you

• JFL
nah LL + HT will save me

NW0 black prettyboy hair with 6'4 in lifts gets surely laid somewhere

im not a defeatist like you
GL with all that bro lmao

I'm not actually a defeatist bro Im enjoying life tbh, just the truth forany people here who shit post and don't improve year after year.

At least you want to take action bro so GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and DivineBeing
GL with all that bro lmao

I'm not actually a defeatist bro Im enjoying life tbh, just the truth forany people here who shit post and don't improve year after year.

At least you want to take action bro so GL
yeah true

tbh im realistic and fixing a lot of failos i have at the same time

realistically i should ascend within 2 years, but only after at least 5 different measures

no one ascends with a single surgery

my life is already structured in a way that prepares me for ascension - i work remote, my coworkers knows about my surgeries and agree, parents will support during LL

• +1
yeah true

tbh im realistic and fixing a lot of failos i have at the same time

realistically i should ascend within 2 years, but only after at least 5 different measures

no one ascends with a single surgery
I'm surprised gooks don't find u attractive tbh tho as you are

I don't actually think your hair is that bad it's fine bro, height it's your own issue with it, you could easily wear lifts to 6ft/6ft1
But up to you if u wanna get LL

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
I'm surprised gooks don't find u attractive tbh tho as you are

I don't actually think your hair is that bad it's fine bro, height it's your own issue with it, you could easily wear lifts to 6ft/6ft1
But up to you if u wanna get LL
yeah but what else is then to do for me

seems kinda sad that nothing would matter the way you portray it

• +1
I actually will though. And I did get a rhino now I think I just need a hair transplant and genioplasty

• +1
I actually will though. And I did get a rhino now I think I just need a hair transplant and genioplasty
Thats good bro. Mainly for those ppl who have been on this site for years and haven't made one improvement..

In only 2021 I had like 5 procedures from 3 different plastic surgeons cut me open. I've probably spent a good $40k already on looksmaxxing stuff in total. Which is more money that most users here have ever spent in their lives

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
In only 2021 I had like 5 procedures from 3 different plastic surgeons cut me open. I've probably spent a good $40k already on looksmaxxing stuff in total. Which is more money that most users here have ever spent in their lives
Mirin Ur moneymaxxing and action, what you have done bro?

Most ppl won't be able to afford the procedures they want

Yet youre still here

Mirin Ur moneymaxxing and action, what you have done bro?

Most ppl won't be able to afford the procedures they want
nose, ears,buccal fat, gyno and FaceTite.

Was gonna get Chin wing with Zarrinbal but decided against it dont think it will ascend as much as I thought.

Dont have enough money for LL though which is what I would get next.

Probably gonna get chin filler next month

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
all i need is a genio and infraorbital implants (for face) lol

you can pay that with 8 months minimum wage :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and DivineBeing
You spent 40k and youre still here. Thats sad jfl
Make It Rain Money GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Was gonna get Chin wing with Zarrinbal but decided against it dont think it will ascend as much as I thought.

What level looks are you now bro, could u PM me your before and after pls? I won't dox or share I'm a trusted member, plus what's even in it for me to share

What level looks are you now bro, could u PM me your before and after pls? I won't dox or share I'm a trusted member, plus what's even in it for me to share
nope sorry lol I dont share online. Honestly I'd probably rate myself like 6/10. I've still got flaws but better than when I started which was probably like 4-4.5/10

• JFL
for a website with so much discussion of surgery - there sure is a shortage of people actually getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and AlexBrown84

are you getting chin filler for a short chin or a reccessed one?

I think if you really need a surgery/consult to fix a major failo, there will be no doubt in your head about doing it. Versus getting stuff done to fill the time until you can start the procedure like me. Do I really need chin implant as much as acne scar surgery? No. But I can’t do anything until July so might as well get other work done
Youve been here a short time and although you keep posting selfies nearly every post, your actually doing something about your situation.
For that you got my respect Alex

are you getting chin filler for a short chin or a reccessed one?
I wouldn't say its super short or recessed. Doing filler just for a little chin projection + width. I was thinking of getting genio or chin wing but honestly its just too much pain + money. I haven't got sleep apnea and I have an okay mandible

I wouldn't say its super short or recessed. Doing filler just for a little chin projection + width. I was thinking of getting genio or chin wing but honestly its just too much pain + money. I haven't got sleep apnea and I have an okay mandible
that sounds like a similar situation to me - mine lacks projection and height - i think the width is okay though, are you in the UK btw?

95% is an exaggeration. It is more like this:
20% will get surgeries
50% will not get surgeries because of money
30% will not get surgeries because high inhibition or other reasons

Last edited:
  • +1
95% is an exaggeration. It is probably about 80%, and most of that 80% is because of money. So that sums to about 30% of the forum will not get surgeries because of high inhibition.
you really think 20% of people here get surgery?

you really think 20% of people here get surgery?
yes. it is just that they don't post as often, and you get a distorted from the autists that post 100 times a day

• +1
what clinic are you thinking of going to for fillers?
dont want to say but the guy is pretty well known and seems pretty good. Just make sure whoever you go to at least has a medical degree. Doesn't need to be a surgeon.

dont want to say but the guy is pretty well known and seems pretty good. Just make sure whoever you go to at least has a medical degree. Doesn't need to be a surgeon.
would you be able to pm me? I would really appreciate it, if you look trhough my posts you can see im someone whos mature and actually here to looksmax not troll or doxx people

edit: or alternatively could I show you the clinics im considering and you tell me whether you think its a good move?

• +1
im literally waiting for my surgery since a year fuck Corona fuck german surgeons fuck fuck fuck all:feelswah:

• +1

TLDR

Merci beaucoup cunts
Will def get rhino+genio this year. I honestly have most of the money saved up. Close to landing this workcelling opportunity in the UK. I will ascend.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and mulattomaxxer
JFL at booking surgeries.

I will livestream my DIY trimax using nothing but paracetomel, a mirror, tools, plates and screws from the local DIY shop.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Chadethnic101 and Pakicel
JFL at booking surgeries.

I will livestream my DIY trimax using nothing but paracetomel, a mirror, tools, plates and screws from the local DIY shop.
You are 6'3" and mulatto. Do you have BBC? Blacks and mulattos have great appeal. Especially, if you thugmax. Dk why you are bothering with surgeries tbh. You seem to have a soft personality. To slay as a black dude, you need to be low inhib and aggressive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
How different would you say your interactions are with women pre and post surgery?
nope sorry lol I dont share online. Honestly I'd probably rate myself like 6/10. I've still got flaws but better than when I started which was probably like 4-4.5/10

You are 6'3" and mulatto. Do you have BBC? Blacks and mulattos have great appeal. Especially, if you thugmax. Dk why you are bothering with surgeries tbh. You seem to have a soft personality. To slay as a black dude, you need to be low inhib and aggressive.
I don't have a BBC. While by definition I am mulatto I look closer to being black then mixed.
I cannot thugmaxx, its not possible. I agree with what your saying, I do have quite a soft personality. I used to be a doormat but I am better at standing up for myself now. Although it doesn't come natrually. I have to actively think about it. I am sure in time it will come more natrually. My default state is to just please people. Sensitive and caring personality :soy: (ITS OVER and I am pretty much emotionally void now. I struggle to care for others anymore.) + being raised as a christian is the death of low inhib and aggro behaviour.

I need surgery though. My teeth are fucked and my jaws are recessed. Also I will fix my death tier eye area. I am not saying I will keep my dating life on hold until my surgery (easily 2-3 years away) but I believe it will be worthwhile.

Also a nice little voice clip to further prove why I can't thugmaxx. I also don't want to because I would lose all my current friends and slaying low quality women sounds like a waste of time.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship