ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I just wanted you to be mine forever, and stop time by entering the abyss of your gaze.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
@Narcissus🥀

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

Raw animal foods, chess, gym​

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, ConfusedBolivian and GabachoCopium
Yeah it’s legit funny. U can have a script basically for all ur dates and they all respond the same (most of the time)
Every female is the same, they are literal npcs.
Never met an actual high iq female, a female with creative unique ideas.
It is so funny how theyre only reason to exist is to get fucked by the most alpha handsome guys, meanwhile males have to compete in every single aspect to be something, making males a more complex and interesting creature.
All chess genius, math genius, sportsman, literature and phylosophers, all males. Meanwhile women just need to open theyre legs and be submissive to males.

In my whole life i always had extremely few friends due to being neurodivergent. I remenber my mom saying to me "you should make female friends, they are more mature then males ur age" and i just laugh at that statement, women are dumb and have 0 value only made for fucking and baby making

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Narcissus🥀, albe.ORG and 1 other person
It is so funny how theyre only reason to exist is to get fucked by the most alpha handsome guys, meanwhile males have to compete in every single aspect to be something, making males a more complex and interesting creature.
All chess genius, math genius, sportsman, literature and phylosophers, all males. Meanwhile women just need to open theyre legs and be submissive to males.

In my whole life i always had extremely few friends due to being neurodivergent. I remenber my mom saying to me "you should make female friends, they are more mature then males ur age" and i just laugh at that statement, women are dumb and have 0 value only made for fucking and baby making
Yeah tbh being a female sounds boring asf. Imagine just living and having everything handed to u

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yeah tbh being a female sounds boring asf. Imagine just living and having everything handed to u
I actually feel hatred for females, i dislike theyre weakness and extreme ego's.
I will never again fall into the trap of being used by a female, falling in love is just natures way of making babies but now i am definetly hypogonad so no need to make babies i cant anyways. I can go bald, be obese, nothing matters no more.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Every little thing is the same, i am so fucking pissed off

My oneitis told me last night that I'm never going to be hers

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO

Women have the IQ of a child, a really smart child to be fair.
Or you could say they have the IQ of a really dumb man, they are so stupid but we overcomplicate things and think highly of them.
Once you have interacted with a certain number of women you start to realize how boring and similar they are.
Goddddddddddd oHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm very sick and I'm taking a big shit rn pray for me

I just wanted you to be mine forever, and stop time by entering the abyss of your gaze.
I know that the sun is not hot
Nor the stars are bright
For me when I see into your eyes
I feel all the fire and light
Share me your soul
And let's lie down under the blanket of the night
And as I feel your soft breasts and kiss your warm shoulders, you will understand how my love can move mountains and break boulders.
We came from ashes and to ashes we will return, our inevitable, but let's enjoy life while it's still our turn.

I wish it could last forever, but on second thought,
an eternity with you would pass in a minute,
so let's not give it any thought,
and pray that time becomes infinite.

Should I improve it and make a full version?

Injecting testosterone didnt help with your oneitis problem?:feelshehe:

Shut the fuck up you are pretty good looking specially in Bolivia, also she was nothing special lookswise
Also she is probably getting dicked as we speak :feelshaha:
My oneitis told me last night that I'm never going to be hers
I'm happy for you