99+ likes in 24hours on tinder, still using only selfies

Also Lookism Guys be like Muh Masc.
Muh Maher bones or no girl would even look at you
poo GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, gamma, Chadeep and 1 other person
Prettyboy 18 years old who matches with 18 years old is that hard to believe? Guy is good looking, you need overly polarizing bones to be good looking, especially for young girls. It changes as they get older tho.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5786
You are white there is nothing to show off here

Prettyboy 18 years old who matches with 18 years old is that hard to believe? Guy is good looking, you need overly polarizing bones to be good looking, especially for young girls. It changes as they get older tho.
he is HTN with trendy haircut and is slaying hard.

White + hair = slay

Everything on this website is indian cope

i am 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
It's time for me to accept that my look is outdated and to compete with zoomers on tinder now you need curtain haircut and an extra few mm of maxillary projection that was not needed for those of us born in 95 or prior
Larping as 22 on tinder is over for me

The faggy euro "prettyboy" look makes me rage for some reason
The PSLer I went drinking with at the weekend challenged a couple of guys meeting that description to a fight in the club bathrooms because they made a joke about him and they backed down immediately

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deprived, Chadeep and 1 other person
:feelsmega::feelsgiga: Meanwhile I get 20 likes during the course of 1 year

you mog me to shit, you are a chad and you have it

This is what I look like :feelscry:

:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deprived, the BULL and 1 other person
prettyboys always mog, these ogre fans will never understand because becoming a roided troll is the only solution they have to looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ROTTING, court monarch777 and 5 others
It's time for me to accept that my look is outdated and to compete with zoomers on tinder now you need curtain haircut and an extra few mm of maxillary projection that was not needed for those of us born in 95 or prior

The PSLer I went drinking with at the weekend challenged a couple of guys meeting that description to a fight in the club bathrooms because they made a joke about him and they backed down immediately
Its because you are ugly with an underbite tbh, you can slay on tinder with short hair if you are HTN+.

I hate the tiktok look aswell, it makes you look like a weak twink but young girls like it.

aren't we pretty simular in PSL?
I have blonde tax failo, you have darker hair in norway = night and day difference

plus I am 27 years old :oops: so I am 1 foot in the grave already :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis and efidescontinuado
I have blonde tax failo, you have darker hair in norway = night and day difference

plus I am 27 years old :oops: so I am 1 foot in the grave already :feelscry:
ah gotchu, i always thought being blonde is alright in scandi countries

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Its because you are ugly with an underbite tbh, you can slay on tinder with short hair if you are HTN+.

I hate the tiktok look aswell, it makes you look like a weak twink but young girls like it.
I slayed from tinder in 2018
I am saying my looks were enough to slay 18-22 y/o tinder girls when I was 22-23
Now I am saying using those same pics and even morphing them doesn't even get me a meetup with girls who are currently 18-22

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
I slayed from tinder in 2018
I am saying my looks were enough to slay 18-22 y/o tinder girls when I was 22-23
Now I am saying using those same pics and even morphing them doesn't even get me a meetup with girls who are currently 18-22
Bro the tiktok prettyboy look isnt common in Ireland as it is in USA/nordic countries. So i doubt that is your problem.

If you have curtains in Ireland most people will think you are a faggot

99+ likes and 6 matches (was only rightswiping htb+)

Like i dont get enough swipes per 12hrs tbh, always run out so fast
girls or guys

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

Maybe the thing to aim at is a look that is stylistically similar (as much as possible) to Hugh Laughton-Scott who has a masculine face structurally, but still has that Zoomer hair going on and is generally a soft, fashioncel-looking guy:

He performed exceptionally well as a catfish: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-1400-likes-on-tinder-in-1-day-with-my-chadfish.445870/

I think one could have hair like this and combine this with being a gymcel if they didn't want to be a twink, and still be able to perform very well on apps or IRL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan
Maybe the thing to aim at is a look that is stylistically similar (as much as possible) to Hugh Laughton-Scott who has a masculine face structurally, but still has that Zoomer hair going on and is generally a soft, fashioncel-looking guy:

View attachment 1608679View attachment 1608681

He performed exceptionally well as a catfish: https://looksmax.org/threads/i-got-1400-likes-on-tinder-in-1-day-with-my-chadfish.445870/

I think one could have hair like this and combine this with being a gymcel if they didn't want to be a twink, and still be able to perform very well on apps or IRL.
I have a masc face with good jaw, and when I had curtains like him I looked like a clown.

Curtains only work on some guys, you need a ”soft” prettyboy phenotype

I have a masc face with good jaw, and when I had curtains like him I looked like a clown.

He has a masc face too going by composites:

Composites

I wonder why curtains would've failoed you?

JFL at freaks on this forum saying he is "medium ugly". You all have body dysmorphia or some shit. And no, it's not "just be white and have hair bro!" It's more like "just be 18 above average looking and 185cm bro!" And yes, Norway IS brutal. When an above average looking 185cm prettyboy only gets 6 matches a day, it's BRUTAL. 6 matches a day is NOT slaying :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis, FreakkForLife, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
would rather get 99 reps on this site in 24 hours than 99 likes on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, gamma and 444
JFL at freaks on this forum saying he is "medium ugly". You all have body dysmorphia or some shit. And no, it's not "just be white and have hair bro!" It's more like "just be 18 above average looking and 185cm bro!" And yes, Norway IS brutal. When an above average looking 185cm prettyboy only gets 6 matches a day, it's BRUTAL. 6 matches a day is NOT slaying :lul:
yeah but again i have a limited amount of right swipes + im pretty picky

imo likes are more accurate

yeah but again i have a limited amount of right swipes + im pretty picky

imo likes are more accurate
yeah your results are still good man, and don't listen to these copers saying you're medium ugly or some shit :lul:

he is HTN with trendy haircut and is slaying hard.

White + hair = slay

Everything on this website is indian cope
Cope. According to many users here, being a hypermasc Dravidian bull is ideal.

Aa31cc23c324f75c2816a2276ff864cc

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and tyronelite
He's a pretty boy (no homo) why are people surpised?

Guys in your area must be butt ugly if you're getting chad results.. I see you as a 6-6.5/10 lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
>norway
>butt ugly

jfl at this
that or women aren't as picky as in the states lol.. either way, congrats to you. You're GL enough to pull women while the average guy is invisible on dating apps (and IRL) :blackpill:

should I try curtains with a masc lower third?

HTN. His philtrum to chin ratio is terrible and he has a bad nose. However, he has a great jawline, good eyes, and a pretty boy pheno. I care about aesthetics only so I would kill myself if my philtrum was that long but in his case he's fine

It's that easy?? What the fuck your average as shit no offense

nuclear mtn pill @mrriceguy