Gold
it's not even profound or interesting

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, butterworld, Sushifart and 2 others
what does this mean nigga

• +1
Reactions: med and Latinolooksmaxxer
what does this mean nigga
most 'art' is people attempting to express their views on the current state of society, but imo its a terrible way of communicating and overall pretentious af. you couldlve just told me in a few sentences that systemic injustices exist without making a boring 2hr album or movie that i have to sit through

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Pierrot
most 'art' is just people attempting to express their views on the current state of society, but imo its a terrible way of communicating and overall pretentious af. you couldlve just told me in a few sentences that systemic injustices exist without making a boring 2hr album or movie that i have to sit through
God dam’ right.
The worst is painting. IMO it’s mostly financial especially for modern art

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and douche
most 'art' is just people attempting to express their views on the current state of society, but imo its a terrible way of communicating and overall pretentious af. you couldlve just told me in a few sentences that systemic injustices exist without making a boring 2hr album or movie that i have to sit through
Making art with sole purpose of social commentary is impossible. It’s more like communicating ego through unreplicable method. What you mean with art? Everything is art nigga

God dam’ right.
The worst is painting. IMO it’s mostly financial especially for modern art
only valid forms of art are means of escapism, so video games, movies, tv shows. but its super annoying whenever the creator trys to shove some narrative about the moral dilemmas of single motherhood or whatever retarded crap they care about down my throat as if i care about their opinion

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
who cares tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dane
only valid forms of art are means of escapism, so video games, movies, tv shows. but its super annoying whenever the creator trys to shove some narrative about the moral dilemmas of single motherhood or whatever retarded crap they care about down my throat as if i care about their opinion
Agreed.
The thing I hate about art (mostly painting and classical music) is that ppl just do it for the ego and constantly boast, giving out knowledge about the pieces of art as if we gave a fuck

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and douche
new stonetoss

Not just the artist knows the meaning of his works but the soul guides him through the entertainment aspect

It’s more like communicating ego
even worse. youre a 45 year old man trying to get an ego stroke by moaning into a microphone about your dad who beat you as a child, grow up

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and negawattlol
even worse. youre a 45 year old man trying to get an ego stroke by moaning into a microphone about your dad who beat you as a child, grow up
Has nothing to do with that. Art is expression, people show the side of themself they don’t know unwillingly. There is no humanity without art

I’d have already kmsed if I thought about that 24/7.
fair enough, I hope you ascend in life and have a good mental health

• +1