99% of "goodlooking" volcels are coping

D

Deleted member 2214

People think that once u reach MTN or higher that the reason u aren't getting laid is because of choice, or because of "hypergamy" in your country, but unless u live in some extremely gynocentric city in Japan or Italy u got no excuse. There's a reason as to why even LTNs and nearcels get IOIs. Everyone on the forum overrates themselves at first when they succeed at something and it gets stuck on their head for a while. However, in some cases being volcel can be the truth, here are two examples of fake "rules" that some people think apply to them when their most likely overrating or lying to themselves, and two examples of volcels.

HEIGHT COPERS

If you've been around here long enough u would know that the two most important "genetic factors" in attraction are your height and face, then frame/weight/blah blah blah, etc.

If u are 70th percentile or higher facially (objectively) and above 70th percentile height then there's very little reason as to why u should be incel unless:

1. The rest of your body's measurements are seriously fucked and failo u hard.
2. You're an actual mentalcel (retarded, disorders, etc)
3. You're handicapped/disabled (Every guy in a wheelchair is automatically a turbomanlet if u think about it, but not all of them are incel)

When people say that "face is everything" they mean that once u are 60th percentile or higher in height for your country/workplace/setting (above average) the reason for one being incel won't be their height anymore, now all their focus comes to their face. If u are really tall and really ugly if anything it would be a failo (depending on what type of ugly u are) since it would just draw a bunch of unwanted attention to your main factor of unattractiveness. However, the fact that u are really above average in the second most important category in the first place is sort of proof that u got some minor "superior genes" and that although u may be a hideous abomination to some girls, u might be able to find a short qt who will fetishize just for that, which increases your chances of LTRing at least for a while.

The rule doesn't apply to manlets.

For example, most white (Germanic or Nordic specifically) incels i've seen on here are sexless cause of manletism, cause whites are expected to be tall (and white manlets are rarer than ethnic manlets) and if u are below 6ft as a white guy then it definetly failos u hard compared to brown people/non-whites, who are (aside from dark niggas) for the most part usually manlets and have a much lower height cut off depending on their usually more diverse settings, although u can still SEAmaxx.

FACE COPERS

Now, to a certain point, and once u reach 7/10 objectively, looks ARE subjective. That's why we have mog battles for Chad celebs here, but a guy w/ a below average face could delude himself w/ some good lighting in the mirror into thinking he's better looking than he is and nobody would be able to prove him wrong and he might even find that rare unicorn Becky who really sees him past his facial flaws.

Don't even cope w/ muh bones cause if that was the case people like prime Justin Bieber and Timothee Chalament would have 30k posts on incels.is. Soft features > Pheno > Harmony > Bones. U could probably switch around pheno and harmony w/ each other depending on who you're talking to if they already have a Chad base.

However, if u are a measurementcel then your inceldom problem has to do w/ facts.

If u are a dickcel, and u measure your dick and it's too small (or too big), then there's no way to cope around it. The measurement is clear, it's factual and it is what it is.

If are a fatass, and u measure your waist and it sticks out as far or further than your feet, then there's no way to cope around it. The measurement is clear, it's factual and it is what it is.

If u are are a manlet and u measure your height on a scale, and it's below average and u struggle, then there's no way to cope around it. The measurement is clear, it's factual, and it is what it is.

If u are a baldcel, and u measure your hairline and/or compare it to an example from what norwooding state it's in from a sheet, then there's no way to cope around it. The analysis is clear, it's factual, and it is what it is.

But a guy w/ bug eyes (Rami Malek) or a guy w/ a huge hooked nose (Gandy) or a guy w/ garbage piggy eyes (any Asian ever) could measure and analyze these parts of just their face and could still delude themselves in the "looks are subjective" rule and consider themselves attractive, EVEN if the rest of their face was mediocre which in that case would make them mostly normal w/ some below averageness.

Now on to the actual people who aren't having sex for a reason even though they could:

MENTALCELS

A mentalcel is a guy who doesn't realize when women are interested in him or willing to date/fuck him if they approach.

If u are genuinely retarded (sub-65 IQ) and u can't do anything properly, can't wipe your ass, can't spell long words, probably unawarely looksminned since u probably have a ton of fat and acne from eating whatever u want when u want... then u are indeed a mentalcel.

If u are a low-medium functioning autist (IWantToLooksmax the mathematical Chaddamlite is the best example) then u are indeed a mentalcel.

High functioning autism and asperger's syndrome doesn't count since it doesn't prevent u from having dates/sex. I mean sure u are gonna get excluded by normies, but the difference is that u are most likely aware of it and probably can yourself a girlfriend if u try and aren't super subhuman, just like anyone average would.

VOLCELS

If u are a religious Muslim and a non-Muslim (most likely atheist) girl asks u out but u reject her due to sacred beliefs, then u are indeed volcel.

If u just developed a fucking insane alien-like possibly uncureable STD/infection/disease and u are gonna have to wait a long time for u to feel good again (so u reject girls since u can't really have sex), then u are indeed volcel. This rule applies to some cripplecels too like I mentioned earlier, if they aren't ugly ofc.

If u are a castaway in the middle of some island in the Pacific and u and some girl are the only ones alive from say... a plane crash, and days after days u both get real horny and mentally lonely and she ask u to fuck her even if u are below her standards, but u reject the offer cause u gotta keep your energy since u are short on food and have to find more, then u are indeed volcel (Survivalcels and Locationcels)

If u are a "shycel" then honestly chances are u are a fucking psycho gigasubhuman who doesn't apply into these two categories at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, whiteissuperior, Beetlejuice and 7 others
TLDR: Read the whole fucking thing faggot, i'm at my highest IQ when I have a beer pack next to me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, animo123, Albeacho and 2 others
People think that once u reach MTN or higher that the reason u aren't getting laid is because of choice, or because of "hypergamy" in your country, but unless u live in some extremely gynocentric city in Japan or Italy u got no excuse. There's a reason as to why even LTNs and nearcels get IOIs. Everyone on the forum overrates themselves at first when they succeed at something and it gets stuck on their head for a while. However, in some cases being volcel can be the truth, here are two examples of fake "rules" that some people think apply to them when their most likely overrating or lying to themselves, and two examples of volcels.

HEIGHT COPERS

If you've been around here long enough u would know that the two most important "genetic factors" in attraction are your height and face, then frame/weight/blah blah blah, etc.

If u are 70th percentile or higher facially (objectively) and above 70th percentile height then there's very little reason as to why u should be incel unless:

1. The rest of your body's measurements are seriously fucked and failo u hard.
2. You're an actual mentalcel (retarded, disorders, etc)
3. You're handicapped/disabled (Every guy in a wheelchair is automatically a turbomanlet if u think about it, but not all of them are incel)

When people say that "face is everything" they mean that once u are 60th percentile or higher in height for your country/workplace/setting (above average) the reason for one being incel won't be their height anymore, now all their focus comes to their face. If u are really tall and really ugly if anything it would be a failo (depending on what type of ugly u are) since it would just draw a bunch of unwanted attention to your main factor of unattractiveness. However, the fact that u are really above average in the second most important category in the first place is sort of proof that u got some minor "superior genes" and that although u may be a hideous abomination to some girls, u might be able to find a short qt who will fetishize just for that, which increases your chances of LTRing at least for a while.

The rule doesn't apply to manlets.

For example, most white (Germanic or Nordic specifically) incels i've seen on here are sexless cause of manletism, cause whites are expected to be tall (and white manlets are rarer than ethnic manlets) and if u are below 6ft as a white guy then it definetly failos u hard compared to brown people/non-whites, who are (aside from dark niggas) for the most part usually manlets and have a much lower height cut off depending on their usually more diverse settings, although u can still SEAmaxx.

FACE COPERS

Now, to a certain point, and once u reach 7/10 objectively, looks ARE subjective. That's why we have mog battles for Chad celebs here, but a guy w/ a below average face could delude himself w/ some good lighting in the mirror into thinking he's better looking than he is and nobody would be able to prove him wrong and he might even find that rare unicorn Becky who really sees him past his facial flaws.

Don't even cope w/ muh bones cause if that was the case people like prime Justin Bieber and Timothee Chalament would have 30k posts on incels.is. Soft features > Pheno > Harmony > Bones. U could probably switch around pheno and harmony w/ each other depending on who you're talking to if they already have a Chad base.

However, if u are a measurementcel then your inceldom problem has to do w/ facts.

If u are a dickcel, and u measure your dick and it's too small (or too big), then there's no way to cope around it. The measurement is clear, it's factual and it is what it is.

If are a fatass, and u measure your waist and it sticks out as far or further than your feet, then there's no way to cope around it. The measurement is clear, it's factual and it is what it is.

If u are are a manlet and u measure your height on a scale, and it's below average and u struggle, then there's no way to cope around it. The measurement is clear, it's factual, and it is what it is.

If u are a baldcel, and u measure your hairline and/or compare it to an example from what norwooding state it's in from a sheet, then there's no way to cope around it. The analysis is clear, it's factual, and it is what it is.

But a guy w/ bug eyes (Rami Malek) or a guy w/ a huge hooked nose (Gandy) or a guy w/ garbage piggy eyes (any Asian ever) could measure and analyze these parts of just their face and could still delude themselves in the "looks are subjective" rule and consider themselves attractive, EVEN if the rest of their face was mediocre which in that case would make them mostly normal w/ some below averageness.

Now on to the actual people who aren't having sex for a reason even though they could:

MENTALCELS

A mentalcel is a guy who doesn't realize when women are interested in him or willing to date/fuck him if they approach.

If u are genuinely retarded (sub-65 IQ) and u can't do anything properly, can't wipe your ass, can't spell long words, probably unawarely looksminned since u probably have a ton of fat and acne from eating whatever u want when u want... then u are indeed a mentalcel.

If u are a low-medium functioning autist (IWantToLooksmax the mathematical Chaddamlite is the best example) then u are indeed a mentalcel.

High functioning autism and asperger's syndrome doesn't count since it doesn't prevent u from having dates/sex. I mean sure u are gonna get excluded by normies, but the difference is that u are most likely aware of it and probably can yourself a girlfriend if u try and aren't super subhuman, just like anyone average would.

VOLCELS

If u are a religious Muslim and a non-Muslim (most likely atheist) girl asks u out but u reject her due to sacred beliefs, then u are indeed volcel.

If u just developed a fucking insane alien-like possibly uncureable STD/infection/disease and u are gonna have to wait a long time for u to feel good again (so u reject girls since u can't really have sex), then u are indeed volcel. This rule applies to some cripplecels too like I mentioned earlier, if they aren't ugly ofc.

If u are a castaway in the middle of some island in the Pacific and u and some girl are the only ones alive from say... a plane crash, and days after days u both get real horny and mentally lonely and she ask u to fuck her even if u are below her standards, but u reject the offer cause u gotta keep your energy since u are short on food and have to find more, then u are indeed volcel (Survivalcels and Locationcels)

If u are a "shycel" then honestly chances are u are a fucking psycho gigasubhuman who doesn't apply into these two categories at all.
I actually read it but too bad other people aren't reading. Over for verbose cels :lul::lul::lul:.

I actually read it but too bad other people aren't reading. Over for verbose cels :lul::lul::lul:.
I used the right amount of words needed wtf do u mean.

What type of cel are u... all i've seen is your eye shape and the fact that you're black.

Read it, tbh no one here is an incel so idk wtf you’re talking about

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Looks234 and Deleted member 2214
Mentalcels also includes shycels and people with anxiety/depressive disorders. If you haven't suffered from social anxiety and depression (and I mean being legitimately diagnosed with it, not these social media wannabes), you'll pretty much never understand how painful it is to go through.

I agree with everything else though. Height is 100% cope. It only matters if you're ugly. And I agree that your face stops mattering after a certain extent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, animo123, shrek and 3 others
Mentalcels also includes shycels and people with anxiety/depressive disorders. If you haven't suffered from social anxiety (and I mean being legitimately diagnosed with it, not they social media wannabes), you'll pretty much never understand how painful it is to go through.

I agree with everything else though. Height is 100% cope. It only matters if you're ugly. And I agree that your face stops mattering after a certain extent.
Read the what I wrote at the very end. Going by the blackpill, if u have those things in the first place it could involve u being ugly in the first place.

Social anxiety stops u from getting girls above your looksmatch, not ones in your level. If Chad develops severe depression then he will still slay or at least keep a LTR (the latter is easier and lower tier when it comes to rating someone's overall appeal) regardless. I guess I could've put that too, if u are genuinely Chad, and u have proof that u get approached and could slay but don't for whatever reason then u are volcel but that clearly isn't the case for anyone on here.

I didn't exactly say height was cope, I said it was cope once u reached average height/above average height. So the average in the US is 5'9", that's including everyone including guys who are old and/or have nothing to do w/ u. So that means the average zoomer is 5'11", and for the taller races like dark skin niggas and Nordics it's most likely 6ft barefoot. Going by the estimated 5cm rule (for shoes, for far away moggings, for just perspective and inflation) u gotta be at least 6'3" to make up for an ugly face.

If u are a jungle gook or a dark skin beaner (who are expected to be shorter) u can probably be at least 6'1" to make up for an ugly face, but for "typical" Americans it's 6'3".

If u are 6'4" or taller and u are still incel then your face is terrible.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
Didn't read but balding is a disability

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, whiteissuperior, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 11758, Looks234 and 2 others
Didn't read but balding is a disability
if u have a full head of hair = volcel tbh. @SubhumanCurrycel would agree
U can't be incel if NW0-NW1 + thick silky hair XD
F0e0283757c52c3e10174a465df871fe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Beetlejuice, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Chaddamlite? Good post btw

3968.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I would still smash tbh

This

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
There is no such thing as a volcel. It is what ugly people tell themselves they are to give an illusion they had any choice in the matter.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium and Beetlejuice
Read the what I wrote at the very end. Going by the blackpill, if u have those things in the first place it could involve u being ugly in the first place.

Social anxiety stops u from getting girls above your looksmatch, not ones in your level. If Chad develops severe depression then he will still slay or at least keep a LTR (the latter is easier and lower tier when it comes to rating someone's overall appeal) regardless. I guess I could've put that too, if u are genuinely Chad, and u have proof that u get approached and could slay but don't for whatever reason then u are volcel but that clearly isn't the case for anyone on here.

I didn't exactly say height was cope, I said it was cope once u reached average height/above average height. So the average in the US is 5'9", that's including everyone including guys who are old and/or have nothing to do w/ u. So that means the average zoomer is 5'11", and for the taller races like dark skin niggas and Nordics it's most likely 6ft barefoot. Going by the estimated 5cm rule (for shoes, for far away moggings, for just perspective and inflation) u gotta be at least 6'3" to make up for an ugly face.

If u are a jungle gook or a dark skin beaner (who are expected to be shorter) u can probably be at least 6'1" to make up for an ugly face, but for "typical" Americans it's 6'3".

If u are 6'4" or taller and u are still incel then your face is terrible.
I’m 6,6 and virgin

• Woah
Mentalcels also includes shycels and people with anxiety/depressive disorders. If you haven't suffered from social anxiety and depression (and I mean being legitimately diagnosed with it, not these social media wannabes), you'll pretty much never understand how painful it is to go through.

Depression isn’t real. It’s an effect of a shitty unfulfilling life. There’s a reason you never see depressed neurotic rich chads.

• Woah
forgot op was a user

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and MarstonAlloy
>Uses chalamet in an example of how bones are cope

• +1