99% of Iranians Voted In Favor of The Islamic Republic

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Reminder that when Zionists tell you that Iranians do not support an Islamic govt they are lying. 99% of Iranians voted in favor of an Islamic Republic with an Islamic Constitution. The Zionists are trying to overthrow the people's will of Iran by starving 85 million Iranians with genocidal starvation sanctions unlike which we've ever seen in history.
There was a research done on religion in Iran, it showed the majority of the population don't believe in God

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and mortis
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Chadeep, Deleted member 7029 and 3 others
Reminder that when Zionists tell you that Iranians do not support an Islamic govt they are lying. 99% of Iranians voted in favor of an Islamic Republic with an Islamic Constitution. The Zionists are trying to overthrow the people's will of Iran by starving 85 million Iranians with genocidal starvation sanctions unlike which we've ever seen in history.
based iran and iranis
their only flaw and its a major one that they are unfortunately shia

Happymerchant

That was 40 years ago, now 99% of the people hate current regime also the voting system was controlled too so good luck with 99%. And nobody is religious in modern Iran, we are fucked tbh we got western modernity and poor fucked up 3rd world income, worse of the both worlds.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
That "referendum" was held in open air, where everyone could see what people voted. Who would be a fool to vote against the Islamists?

That was 40 years ago, now 99% of the people hate current regime also the voting system was controlled too so good luck with 99%. And nobody is religious in modern Iran, we are fucked tbh we got western modernity and poor fucked up 3rd world income, worse of the both worlds.
I just don't understand the study, how the hell can Iranians not believe in God, that bizarre, even in majority of European nations people believe in God yet Iran which has lower average iq then most euro countries shows non belief in such high numbers. I think that study is jewed

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Albeacho and ToursOverBoyo2020
I just don't understand the study, how the hell can Iranians not believe in God, that bizarre, even in majority of European nations people believe in God yet Iran which has lower average iq then most euro countries shows non belief in such high numbers. I think that study is jewed
Fake and gay study by (((them))). International Jewry has been conducting an all out 24/7 assault against the Islamic Republic of Iran for the last 40 years.

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Beetlejuice and TsarTsar444
Iran mogs

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho and ToursOverBoyo2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back