99% of males all want the 1% of girls

We doomed to just date MTB-Average body? Fucking sucks
MTBs with avg body don't simp for me. I'd have to simp for them even tho I want body halo. Landwhales, roasties and femcels simp for me.

I've fucked becky with body halo and couldn't date her. Fucked keisha with body halo, couldn't date her

MTBs with avg body don't simp for me. I'd have to simp for them even tho I want body halo. Landwhales, roasties and femcels simp for me.

I've fucked becky with body halo and couldn't date her. Fucked keisha with body halo, couldn't date her
Hmm. MTB with average bodies don't simp me, but it's more equal looksmatch treatment. LTB, roasties do simp tho.

I despise roasties, and to narcy for LTB face. I feel like I just can't win lol.

Atleast the tall Normies and HTN get to simp actually hot girls or body beckys. Bastards.

Idk man. Look at this site. It's full of 3/10 indians wanting white stacies. From my personal observation, all the women I know really want is a non-deformed guy who is NT with decent money and status. That's it.
Mabey beckies in the 4-6 range. I assure while alot of staceies are cool with ooffy doophie NTs. a majority are not and do want guys in the 6'-6'4 range with HTN faces.

Nah. You just have to be mtn with decent pheno plus other things going for him.
For boring beckies, agian this is all suburban normie talk. U should not settle for such a lifestyle until you atleast try to ascend.

Mabey beckies in the 4-6 range. I assure while alot of staceies are cool with ooffy doophie NTs. a majority are not and do want guys in the 6'-6'4 range with HTN faces.
I didn't say that

Yeah, but I also want the other top 39% as well. As long as I'm attracted to them, the enjoyment from a facially more attractive woman is only marginal. The benefit of being Chad, for me, would be getting lots of different women, not access to the top tier, unless some world shattering beauty comes along, which is super rare, and I'd probably eventually get used to them anyway. Like Billy Bob Thorton said, you can be with the most beautiful woman in the world and after a while it becomes like fucking the couch.

Plus, I'd rather date a girl who looks like 6-7 without makeup and the same with makeup, or even 5 without makeup but with a 7 smile, than a girl who looks 8 with makeup and 4 without.

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
Females just aren’t interested in anything less than top 1% male validation. Basically you have to stay celibate forever incel forever
Are you a female