99% of relationship starts by the guy sliding up on a girls Snap story with heart eyes.

dough2

dough2

Gold
No fuck shit. If you say 'hey', or something relevant to what they posted, like you would in a normal conversation, they will not think that you are attracted to them, seriously. Ever think about how social media affects the girl's perception of who is attracted to them or not?

No fuck shit. If you say 'hey', or something relevant to what they posted, like you would in a normal conversation, they will not think that you are attracted to them, seriously. Ever think about how social media affects the girl's perception of who is attracted to them or not?
Well guess I'm the 1% then. Never done that, never seen anyone do that.

am I the only non chad who had a girl message him first

Well guess I'm the 1% then. Never done that, never seen anyone do that.
Because guys never own up to it and always hit them up in private. I have confirmed with multiple girls that this is the truth.

I consider myself a high tier normie. not chadlite or chad.
I deserve to be a high tier normie because I did surgeries at last.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Because guys never own up to it and always hit them up in private. I have confirmed with multiple girls that this is the truth.
Ok well what's the point of the post? Who cares how teen boys pick their pussies? Adult man does it anywhere the fuck he wants.

Ok well what's the point of the post? Who cares how teen boys pick their pussies? Adult man does it anywhere the fuck he wants.
Adults do it too retard. Don't believe me if you don't want to, I'm just trying to put everyone on to how NT people start 'talking'.

am I the only non chad who had a girl message him first

I had a girl from college text me first with a "Heyyyy, how is your day" + spammed me with emojis since I didn't answer immediately. She even asked me out months later; I still got brutally friendzoned.

I had a girl from college text me first with a "Heyyyy, how is your day" + spammed me with emojis since I didn't answer immediately. She even asked me out months later; I still got brutally friendzoned.
Pics or she's ugly.

dumped you as soon as a chad gave her attention. typical for modern day foids

I confronted her with this shit days ago; and she answered that she never even thought about me romantically at any point.
females lie. they lie and lie and lie.
she probably felt jealous and got mad because you didn't give her attention.
unless she's your irl friend, she wouldn't message you first and spam emojis

I confronted her with this shit days ago; and she answered that she never even thought about me romantically at any point.

She's blonde, blue eyed, square jawed Stacy/lite.
Doesn't matter without pics. 99% of girls who have those characteristics and are still ugly. If she was hot you would post pics. So stop coping. Faggot.

females lie. they lie and lie and lie.
she probably felt jealous and got mad because you didn't give her attention.
unless she's your irl friend, she wouldn't message you first and spam emojis

Do female acquaintance's from college normally do this to guys the find unattractive? From my experience I never use flirtatious emoji with girls I cannot imagine having sex with. When our semester ended she initiated contact and suggested we hang out (one on one) . And now she acts surprised that I interpreted it as attraction. JFL and I thought these were bulletproof ioi's.

I fixed that title for you OP
99% of relationship starts by the guy sliding up his chin, called genioplasty surgery, in an operation room.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back