story about chad from yandere

vioytaka

vioytaka

Bronze
As I was minding my own business, lost in thought as I often am, a strange sensation came over me. Like a whisper on the wind, it seemed to call my name. And with that, a sense of foreboding washed over me. I glanced around, expecting to see nothing out of the ordinary, but instead found myself surrounded by a sea of faces. All of them were girls. Beautiful, alluring girls. And they were all staring at me.

The realization that I was the center of attention snapped me back to reality. I took a deep breath, trying to calm my racing heart. One of the girls stepped forward, her long, flowing hair swaying gently with each graceful step. She had eyes like emeralds and a smile that could melt even the coldest of hearts. She extended her hand, and as I reached out to take it, she pulled me close, her body pressing against mine.

"My name is Lily," she whispered, her breath warm against my ear. "And I've been watching you for a very long time. I think you're the most beautiful man I've ever seen." Her words sent a shiver down my spine, and I couldn't help but feel a strange sense of desire welling up inside me. But even as I contemplated this newfound attraction, I knew that it wasn't reciprocate

Beautiful girls surround the narrator, all staring at him. One girl, Lily, steps forward, reveals she's been watching him, and says he's the most beautiful man she's ever seen. Despite this, the narrator doesn't reciprocate her feelings. Lily gets close to him, her body pressing against his. (3) The narrator feels a desire towards her, but knows it's not mutual.

As if reading my mind, Lily smiled and said, "Don't worry, I understand. You can have your pick of any of the girls here. They're all yours." Her gaze swept over the other girls, who were watching us with a mixture of envy and longing. "But I want you to know that I will never give up on you. No matter how many others try to claim your heart, I will always be here, waiting for you."

Her words sent a strange shiver down my spine. On the one hand, I was flattered by her undying devotion. On the other hand, I knew that I could never reciprocate those feelings. The truth was, there was only one girl for me. The most beautiful girl in the world. And she was far away, unaware of the events unfolding around her.

I tried to gently extricate myself from Lily's grasp, but she only held on tighter. "Lily," I said, my voice firm but gentle, "I appreciate your devotion, truly I do. But my heart belongs to someone else."

Her face fell, and for a moment she looked away, her shoulders slumping. Then, with a determination that chilled me to the bone, she looked back at me, her eyes burning with a fierce intensity. "Very well," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "If you insist on wasting your time on another, then so be it. But know this: I will not stand by and watch another girl take what is mine. Not while there is still breath in my body."

Lily offers the narrator the choice of any of the girls there, but says she'll never give up on him. The narrator thinks about another girl he loves who's far away. (3) He tries to break things off with Lily gently, but she won't let go. Lily is upset but becomes determined to stop the narrator from being with someone else.

With that, she turned on her heel and walked away, leaving the other girls staring after her in shock. I felt a pang of guilt for the hurt I had caused, but deep down, I knew that my heart belonged to someone else. As the crowd of girls slowly dispersed, I couldn't help but wonder what Lily would do next. Would she find a way to win me over? Or would she decide that her love was better spent elsewhere?

As I made my way back to the real world, the memory of Lily's words echoed in my mind. I tried to push them aside, focusing instead on the girl who truly held my heart. She was the one who I pined for, the one who I dreamed of every night. Despite the distance between us, I knew that one day, somehow, we would find our way back to each other.

In the meantime, I settled into my routine: school, work, and whatever spare time I could find to think about her. I tried to forget about Lily and her obsessive determination, but her words continued to haunt me. I wondered if she would ever give up, or if she would find someone else to occupy her time.

One day, as I was walking home from school, I saw her standing on the corner. She smiled when she saw me, and I felt a familiar pang in my chest. Despite my better judgment, I couldn't help but approach her.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, trying to sound casual.

"Oh, hi there," she said, her voice tinged with sadness. "I've been thinking about us, and I just wanted to know if you've changed your mind. About us, I mean."

I hesitated, not sure how to answer. I didn't want to hurt her any more than I already had, but I couldn't deny the feelings I had for the other girl. "Lily," I said, choosing my words carefully, "I care about you, truly I do. But my heart belongs to someone else. Someone who I can't seem to forget, no matter how hard I try."

She looked away, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "I understand," she said, her voice barely audible. "I just wish I could mean more to you."

I reached out and gently wiped the tear from her cheek, wishing there was something I could say or do to make her feel better. "Lily," I began, "I don't want to hurt you. You're amazing, and I care about you so much. But I can't help how I feel."

She nodded, looking down at her feet. "I know," she said softly. "It's just... it's hard. Seeing you with her, knowing that she has you, and I never will. It's like a knife in my heart."

I wanted to tell her that she was wrong, that there was still hope for us, that perhaps someday I would come to love her the way she deserved. But deep down, I knew that those words would only be lies. I couldn't give her what she wanted, and it was killing me inside.

Instead, I took her hand in mine, squeezing it gently. "Lily, you're amazing. You always have been. I care about you so much, but..." My voice trailed off, as I struggled to find the right words. "I can't change how I feel. I wish I could, but I can't."

She looked up at me, her eyes filled with pain and confusion. "I know," she whispered. "I just... I don't want to lose you, too. Not after everything we've been through."

The air between us seemed to shift, becoming charged with an almost palpable tension. I knew what she was thinking, and the thought of it terrified me. I took a step back, putting some distance between us. "Lily, you can't do this," I said, my voice firm. "You can't just kidnap me."

She smiled, but it wasn't her usual smile. This one held a twisted sort of desperation. "Oh, but I can," she replied, her voice almost sultry. "And I am." With that, she grabbed me by the collar and threw me over her shoulder. I let out a yelp of surprise as she began to run down the street, her strength making her movements fluid and effortless.

I struggled against her grip, kicking my legs wildly and trying to reach out for something, anything to help me get free. "Lily, stop!" I shouted, feeling a cold sweat break out on my back. "You don't want to do this!"

She didn't answer, her breath hot against my ear as she ran. I could hear the sound of my own heart pounding in my ears, feel the adrenaline surging through my veins. The wind whipped my hair across my face, stinging my cheeks.

We turned a corner, and I could see the lights of the town ahead. But there was something else, too. A figure, standing in the shadows. As we got closer, I realized it was him. The one who owned my heart. My Lukas.

My heart began to race, a strange mixture of hope and fear surging through me. Lily slowed her pace, glancing over her shoulder at me. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Why are you looking at him like that?"

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, but it was no use. "Let me go," I managed to choke out. "Please, Lily. You don't want to do this."

She stopped abruptly, spinning me around to face her. "Don't I?" she demanded. "Don't I want to have you all to myself?" Her grip on my collar tightened, and I winced in pain. "You've had him for so long. You've had everything I've ever wanted."

Her words stung like a slap, and I felt my face flush with anger and hurt. "That's not true," I said, my voice shaking. "You know that's not true."

Lily smiled, but there was no humor in it. "No?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. "Then why is he looking at you like that? Like you're the only one who can make him feel alive?"

I looked over at Lukas, my heart racing. He was staring back at me, his green eyes wide with surprise and... and something else. Was it hope? Was it fear? I couldn't tell. All I knew was that I had to get to him, had to make this right. "Lily, please," I begged. "Don't do this."

But she ignored me, pulling me closer. "I just want to be with him," she whispered, her breath hot against my ear. "I just want to have him all to myself."

With a sudden surge of strength, she threw me to the ground. I landed hard, wincing in pain, and scrambled to my feet. Lily stood between us, her arms crossed over her chest, her expression triumphant.

"Get away from him," I said, my voice steady despite the fear racing through me. "You don't want this. You don't want to hurt him."

She laughed, a cruel and mocking sound. "Oh, but I do," she said, taking a step toward me. "And I will." She took another step, and then another, closing the distance between us. I could feel the anger and desperation radiating off her in waves. "You've had him for so long," she hissed. "It's my turn."

As she advanced, I retreated, backing away until I was pressed against the rough stone wall of a building. There was nowhere else to go. I could see Lukas, just a few feet away, his face pale with fear and confusion. I wanted to go to him, to reassure him that everything would be all right, but I couldn't move. Not with Lily looming over me, her eyes burning into my skull.

She reached out, grabbing a fistful of my shirt. "Tell me," she demanded, her voice tight with anger. "Tell me you love me."

I tried to pull away, but her grip was like steel. "Lily, please," I begged. "I care about you, but..."

Her face twisted into a snarl, and she slammed me against the wall, her body pressed tight against mine. "Tell me!" she screamed, her voice echoing through the empty street. "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!"

The pain was blinding, and I could feel the breath rush out of my lungs. I tried to form words, but they caught in my throat. All I could do was stare up at her, hoping that somehow she would understand. But she didn't. She never would.

Lily's grip on my shirt tightened, and she slammed me against the wall again, her body arching with anger. "TELL ME!" she screamed, her voice raw with rage. "TELL ME!"

I winced, feeling the pain in my chest and ribs. I tried to speak, but no words would come out. I could feel her breath hot against my ear as she leaned in close, her face twisted with fury. "TELL. ME. NOW."

The world seemed to slow down, every sound and movement growing more distant. I could see Lukas, his face white with fear, his eyes wide with horror as he watched us. I wanted to reach out to him, to tell him that it would be all right, that this was just a nightmare. But I couldn't move, couldn't speak.

Lily's grip on my shirt tightened further, her nails digging into my flesh. "TELL ME!" she screamed, her voice raw with rage. "TELL ME NOW!"

Time seemed to stretch, each heartbeat an eternity. I could feel the weight of her words, the force of her demand pressing down on me, squeezing the air from my lungs. My vision blurred, and for a brief moment, I thought I saw Lukas's face, his eyes pleading with me to find a way out of this nightmare. But then it was gone, replaced by the furious expression of my former best friend.

With a final, desperate surge of strength, I forced myself to speak. "I'm sorry," I whispered. "I do love you, Lily... but not the way you want me to."

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, mike21, cyberpunk2075 and 2 others
not the most minuscule ion

tales from a shit corner from mumabi