99% of the users here are people with a shitty base

Well even people with shitty bases can still get a few surgeries like rhino and genio to look human. Unfixable failos don’t really kill off all your chances of looksmaxxing but you can only be above average at best which is good enough if you’re tall and NT.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, JustTrynaGrow, FutureMogger and 1 other person
Wut is it
Deformation of a skull where your skull looks really narrow
8458190A 22F2 443B 8AFA C852E736CD28

I'm dolichocephalic
There is no way you are true dolichocephaliccel,pm me pic asap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, Chadelite, Deleted and 1 other person
Your skull is a failo. The rest are good.
Not just my skull but you can't get away with a face like this. At least it wasn't my fault so I am not sorry.

Not just my skull but you can't get away with a face like this. At least it wasn't my fault so I am not sorry.
Is your face in the avi your non-frauded and non-morphed pic? If so, you're a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
dolichocephaliccels”
98BE85D6 458A 4F05 8501 8344E33D70B5

71DF7F89 0B2B 4D38 AEA3 7FC6C33940E0

Long skull = ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Chadelite and Deleted member 3583
It is.Everything that doesn’t look natural is deformation in my opinion.

Do you really think this skull looks normal
583F2755 D995 43D2 95A2 3689B228E47A

(The first one)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
it is not a deformation

just an adaptation. Elongation of skull, commonly found in europe or other caucasoid races.

A deformity would be macro and microcephaly
An adaptation for what?

Is your face in the avi your non-frauded and non-morphed pic? If so, you're a chad.
Non-morphed but beardfraud, brushed brows and good lighting. Used my laptop camera. I look like shit irl.

An adaptation for what?
Dolichocephaly (or positional scaphocephaly) is defined as a boat-shaped or elongated anterior-posterior axis as a result of skull flattening during side-to-side head positioning of infants during hospitalization. This deformity often takes place in preterm infants <32 weeks because the preferred position is sidelying or prone for improved ease of containment, decreased reflux episodes, and decreased apnea/bradycardia. Supine positioning with head in midline is recommended to decrease the occurrence of this deformity, but maintaining midline is difficult as a result of gravity and preterm hypotonia. Developmental positioning through use of special positioning aids and caregiver education are common interventions used to address dolichocephaly. Dolichocephaly may resolve prior to hospital discharge, but in some cases infants are discharged home with the deformity.

Despite documentation of dolichocephaly in preterm infants for nearly three decades, few studies report how often it occurs or the rate of resolution with intervention. Prematurity appears to be the most common predetermining factor. Preterm infants may experience a limited variety of positions due to autonomic instability or critical respiratory status. These infants are often positioned in prone to improve oxygenation and decrease incidence of reflux. Furthermore, the preterm infant demonstrates proximal hypotonia, causing the head to fall to either side with gravity while in supine. Bilateral flattening of the lateral skull develops as a result of the weight of the head and the pressure of gravity.

The correlation between low birth weight and head flattening has been established in the literature. Researchers suggested that the deformity was preventable with the use of air or water pillows. Limited emphasis was placed on body position (i.e. supine, sidelying, or prone) in these articles. Since this period of time, the use of positioning aids and developmental positioning has been used to decrease the occurrence of dolichocephaly during hospitalization. Despite these interventions, some infants have dolichocephaly at hospital discharge.

The long-term consequences of dolichocephaly are not fully known, but it has been correlated with delayed reaching skills, tightness in the spinal extensors and scapular retractors, and development of motor asymmetries. Other long-term effects of dolichocephaly have been evaluated minimally. Elliman's study demonstrated comparable developmental quotients at age 3 when comparing a preterm group to controls. Kitchen and colleagues reported no differences in IQ at a 7-year follow up. Mewes and colleagues, however, suggest that the shift in cortical structures, caused by dolichocephaly may affect the preterm brain, which continues to develop rapidly after birth. Since the American Academy of Pediatrics established the widely successful and influential "Back to Sleep Campaign" in 1992, many studies have established the relationship between prevalence and long-term neuro-developmental outcomes of preterm infants with plagiocephaly - asymmetric flattening of the skull due to head preference - but there are no studies that determine the long-term neuro-developmental outcomes of preterm infants with dolichocephaly. Increased time spent supine, coupled with the fact that nearly half of preterm infants leave the hospital with a head preference, calls for updated long-term study of the effect of dolichocephaly specifically on neuro-developmental outcomes.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Chadelite
Shut up Gudru being black is not a failo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dolichocephaly (or positional scaphocephaly) is defined as a boat-shaped or elongated anterior-posterior axis as a result of skull flattening during side-to-side head positioning of infants during hospitalization. This deformity often takes place in preterm infants <32 weeks because the preferred position is sidelying or prone for improved ease of containment, decreased reflux episodes, and decreased apnea/bradycardia. Supine positioning with head in midline is recommended to decrease the occurrence of this deformity, but maintaining midline is difficult as a result of gravity and preterm hypotonia. Developmental positioning through use of special positioning aids and caregiver education are common interventions used to address dolichocephaly. Dolichocephaly may resolve prior to hospital discharge, but in some cases infants are discharged home with the deformity.

Despite documentation of dolichocephaly in preterm infants for nearly three decades, few studies report how often it occurs or the rate of resolution with intervention. Prematurity appears to be the most common predetermining factor. Preterm infants may experience a limited variety of positions due to autonomic instability or critical respiratory status. These infants are often positioned in prone to improve oxygenation and decrease incidence of reflux. Furthermore, the preterm infant demonstrates proximal hypotonia, causing the head to fall to either side with gravity while in supine. Bilateral flattening of the lateral skull develops as a result of the weight of the head and the pressure of gravity.

The correlation between low birth weight and head flattening has been established in the literature. Researchers suggested that the deformity was preventable with the use of air or water pillows. Limited emphasis was placed on body position (i.e. supine, sidelying, or prone) in these articles. Since this period of time, the use of positioning aids and developmental positioning has been used to decrease the occurrence of dolichocephaly during hospitalization. Despite these interventions, some infants have dolichocephaly at hospital discharge.

The long-term consequences of dolichocephaly are not fully known, but it has been correlated with delayed reaching skills, tightness in the spinal extensors and scapular retractors, and development of motor asymmetries. Other long-term effects of dolichocephaly have been evaluated minimally. Elliman's study demonstrated comparable developmental quotients at age 3 when comparing a preterm group to controls. Kitchen and colleagues reported no differences in IQ at a 7-year follow up. Mewes and colleagues, however, suggest that the shift in cortical structures, caused by dolichocephaly may affect the preterm brain, which continues to develop rapidly after birth. Since the American Academy of Pediatrics established the widely successful and influential "Back to Sleep Campaign" in 1992, many studies have established the relationship between prevalence and long-term neuro-developmental outcomes of preterm infants with plagiocephaly - asymmetric flattening of the skull due to head preference - but there are no studies that determine the long-term neuro-developmental outcomes of preterm infants with dolichocephaly. Increased time spent supine, coupled with the fact that nearly half of preterm infants leave the hospital with a head preference, calls for updated long-term study of the effect of dolichocephaly specifically on neuro-developmental outcomes.

I will always have my babies back slept

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Chadelite
I have long midface. Not meant to win it feels like

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Deleted member 685
The very act of preening looksmaxing obsessively for external validation is feminine by default. Real men don't need to preen because they're hot without trying.

Real men don't......

( Thats the most feminist bullshit you could ever say, where's your Her Choice T-Shirt at? )

There is no such a thing as a real man, every adult male human is a real man, fuck I absolutely hate when people use that expression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Incoming, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Non-morphed but beardfraud, brushed brows and good lighting. Used my laptop camera. I look like shit irl.
You have a great base. You only need minimal improvements. Based on your avi, I recommend skull reshaping to masculinize the shape with implants/bone cement. And some neck training. That's it.

how do we fix a long midface tho excepted with a shotgun to the face...

Low FWHR, narrow skull, long midface, shit ES ratio, manlets, ethnics, dolichocephaliccels etc. It makes sense everyone rots here since there's not much of a saving for us either way.
Do I have an average base at least?

You have a great base. You only need minimal improvements. Based on your avi, I recommend skull reshaping to masculinize the shape with implants/bone cement. And some neck training. That's it.
Again, I look different irl. My midface looks longer, my lower jaw narrow but my neck thicker. My biggest failos imo are my non-compact eye area (laterally high-set brow ridge and supraorbitals, low-set cheekbones), low bigonial-interzygomatic-distance ratio, protruding upper lip and small chin; i.e. bad proportions. You can't see most of them in my avi. Also, my hairline isn't round, I just cover my recessed temples with my hair due to norwooding.

What kind of skull reshaping are you talking about though? Doesn't sound like "minimal" measures to me.

You literally said it wasnt a deformity
two sides of a coin

they should really find a second term a better distinction

there is normal dolichocephaly, like in dogs or in other animals and also in human

and there is dolichocephaly as deformity, e.g Crouzon or Marfan

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Can you get bone cement in all areas you can get implants in? And is it as customizable?

View attachment 362430
this is how a good base looks like
Indeed good base=hollow cheeks when lean, cuz hollow cheeks are just sign of how good your bones are, so if u get once lean then your base is defo above average.

OP is correct. I’ve seen him and he’s seen me, we’re both horribly recessed long faced (he face height mogs me slightly :feelswhy:) subhumans with bad chins, etc the whole nine yards. Needless to say we have not good bases for maxxing and this is true for most here that I’ve seen. It’s either our pheno or the oppsite with fat wide af bloat faces that will NEVER slim down no matter how much weight you lose.

Now, who had the rope last, please pass it to me when you’re done...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Well even people with shitty bases can still get a few surgeries like rhino and genio to look human. Unfixable failos don’t really kill off all your chances of looksmaxxing but you can only be above average at best which is good enough if you’re tall and NT.
Except my friend if you remember

Low FWHR, narrow skull, long midface, shit ES ratio, manlets, ethnics, dolichocephaliccels etc. It makes sense everyone rots here since there's not much of a saving for us either way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
im literally opposite of everything u mentioned lifefuel

i have a good base but I mouthbreathed and fucked up God's gift :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

If i had enoigh money i would get full facial implants by yarem chuck to get to normie status
i have a good base but I mouthbreathed and fucked up God's gift :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

God hates us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
If ur not ethnic anything is achievable