99% of what feminists focus on is either a problem that doesn't exist, or doesn't even affect them in any way in day-to-day life.

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned

Women have it so good that they have to write meaningless walls of text making up problems about the most obscure issue that they could possibly find, which in the end probably doesn't even exist in the first place.

What if more women are voiced as AI because their voices are more soothing and calming and relaxing and caring then men's? Is that a bad thing? And women are associated with working in positions of carers and secretarys. So what? And personally for me I hear more male AI than female. And if the women who wrote that meaningless book believed that there's more male voices than female, would she instead write a meaningless book about how it's sexist and "deeply rooted in misogyny" how there are more male AI voices than female. Retard.

I've noticed this is a common thing with Male Vs Female problems.

Ask a man the struggles that men face and they'll list problems that significantly impact them in day to day life. They don't need studies or books to make themselves aware of the issue because it already directly affects them.

Ask a woman the struggles that women face and they'll list problems that they probably didn't even know existed until they wasted their time reading a meaningless book or study that is most likely incorrect anyway.

this is the reason why there are millions of essays and books and studies LOOKING FOR "problems" that women face

With men's problems we already are well aware of them and don't need to look for excuses to feel oppressed.

My mom was reading a feminist book called invisible women and I asked her about it and the first thing she mentioned was how apparently when they do test crashes on cars they only use male test dummies and that apparently cars in general are more designed for the safety and comfort for men... My nigga... not only is that a problem that you only became aware of from reading that shitty book... Arent the majority of drivers male? And aren't the majority of fatal car crashes male? Bruh.

Another thing feminists do is complain about an issue that may affect some woman but not even them personally. For example when women say that they are paid less than men I always think "well are YOU specifically paid less than the men working in the same position as you where you work?" Probably not.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, LooksOrDeath, Deprived and 15 others
@Will Blunderfield @aBetterMii @Central Cee @Jamesothy @BearBoy @Vermilioncore @Ritalincel @disillusioned

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and isis_Bleach
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 5189
1 reply so far. I write a 5 paragraph essay and all I get back is one reply from a long nosed cunt saying "based" and nothing else.

Whereas I make one comment making fun of Indians in another thread and get 3 alerts in 30 seconds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 20631, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
1 reply so far. I write a 5 paragraph essay and all I get back is one reply from a long nosed cunt saying "based" and nothing else.

Whereas I make one comment making fun of Indians in another thread and get 3 alerts in 30 seconds.
Ik, this site is retarded, they're just like redditors

• JFL
These are the people that think dating is harder for them when they have unlimited options. They have to appeal to the top 1% of men and act like it's the average man and use that as proof tht they're 2nd class citizens.

They never want to talk about the fact that they can get rich from selling pics of their feet, which are mostly mid btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and 3 others
I think a lot of them know that men have some things worse off than them, they just don't like to admit it. One example I've seen is some foids making fun of the male suicide rate (because they know suicide is a bigger problem for men), but then in other contexts they try to say that suicide is "just as bad for women"

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Do you agree,?
Women love to make up problems for themselves. There is no winning with feminism, its a victim mindset, there will always be a reason men are wrong and women are the victim. This tbh is pretty ridiculous. Like im 100% sure they did customer studies to see what voice to use for their shit that has most broad appeal, but who cares cuz muh wahmen

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and 3 others
Women love to make up problems for themselves. There is no winning with feminism, its a victim mindset, there will always be a reason men are wrong and women are the victim. This tbh is pretty ridiculous. Like im 100% sure they did customer studies to see what voice to use for their shit that has most broad appeal, but who cares cuz muh wahmen
Why are they victim complexed like this tho?

I think it's that some of them are narcissists and want themselves to be the victims who have all the attention and guilt felt towards them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
Why are they victim complexed like this tho?

I think it's that some of them are narcissists and want themselves to be the victims who have all the attention and guilt felt towards them
When people have life too easy (men and women) they look for problems because our animals brains are hard wired to expect challenges and adversions. Women live life on tutorial mode so they look for ways to be seen as a victim and to think their life js hard

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620 and ifyouwannabemylover
you are wrong, its 101%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I have to read a bunch of a feminist books and poems for my English class because my teacher is a self proclaimed feminist jfl

The class is a highschool graduation requirement so I have no choice obv

We had to read the Feminine Mystique and it was about how muh it was unfair for women to be taught to just find a good husband to marry and become a housewife

The man was required to make all the money being hard at actual work meanwhile the woman just had to cook clean and watch the kids and complained about something missing jfl

In 2022 we discovered that the something missing was becoming an Onlyfans creator. The book acted as if most women were interested in becoming physicists or some shit jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
but did you know that women get paid 69 cents for every dollar a man makes I mean oh my god wow just wow dude

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620, Moggie and 1 other person
Women are spoiled brats. Basically adult children. It boggles my mind that normie males still buy into this garbage that women are equel to them. Just fucking lol at them tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt, Danish_Retard and 3 others
My mom was reading a feminist book called invisible women and I asked her about it and the first thing she mentioned was how apparently when they do test crashes on cars they only use male test dummies and that apparently cars in general are more designed for the safety and comfort for men... My nigga... not only is that a problem that you only became aware of from reading that shitty book... Arent the majority of drivers male? And aren't the majority of fatal car crashes male? Bruh.
jfl my feminist ex-fwb also came up with this exact same story with the male crash test dummies. Probably read the same book.

another thing she came up with is that most experimental medicine is tested on men instead of women, and that therefore side-effects that women get and not men, are less understood/taken in mind.

I asked her: 'Why do you think it is that men are used as guinea pigs for medical experiments, and not women?' And she said it's because of patriarchy.

?!?!?!

Women are retarded, only good for fucking and dumping kids in. Average young woman is a brainwashed man-hating feminist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5189
jfl my feminist ex-fwb also came up with this exact same story with the male crash test dummies. Probably read the same book.

another thing she came up with is that most experimental medicine is tested on men instead of women, and that therefore side-effects that women get and not men, are less understood/taken in mind.

I asked her: 'Why do you think it is that men are used as guinea pigs for medical experiments, and not women?' And she said it's because of patriarchy.

?!?!?!

Women are retarded, only good for fucking and dumping kids in. Average young woman is a brainwashed man-hating feminist.
They need to change the name of the book from "invisible women" to "invisible problems"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt, Trilogy and 2 others
They need to change the name of the book from "invisible women" to "invisible problems"
invisible women is a weird title anyways.

most young women I know, complain to me they get too much attention, especially from guys. And they want to be left alone.

its so fucked up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 21620, Moggie and 2 others
invisible women is a weird title anyways.

most young women I know, complain to me they get too much attention, especially from guys. And they want to be left alone.

its so fucked up
I rlly wanna make a video about this if jewtube ever give my channel back

• JFL
Fuck feminists.

• +1
:coffee:

• JFL
the lengths they'll go through to find something that makes them feel like a victim is comical, but honestly I'm beginning to feel like it's just female nature. They don't want the accountability that their life choices are what's "holding them down".

Perhaps it also just appeals to them to feel inferior to males.

• +1
It's truly over for the West. We are literal living through the downfall.

• +1
Women need to be humblee

• +1
no shit. they´re a political movement. no political movement ever changes anything for the activists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 5189
Botched ain’t shit

• +1
Even autocorrect is feminist

I SAID BITCHES AIN’T SHIT

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 21620
They always act all superior too, like they're annoyed at all the attention they get from men. But let's be honest, they like it, women love attention. If they got the same amount of attention from the opposite sex as men do they'd flip out. I hate that plausable deniability crap they do.

• +1
:feelskek:

• +1
B9926c56e0384b2d79215cc77e52314513 zac efron2xrsquarew330 1

@FastBananaCEO @Growth Plate authors of the two books you mentioned

Betty-Friedan.jpg
Caroline_Criado-Perez_2019.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, LooksOrDeath, Growth Plate and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
@FastBananaCEO @Growth Plate authors of the two books you mentioned

Betty-Friedan.jpg
Caroline_Criado-Perez_2019.jpg
It's not women who are oppressed, it's ugly people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Growth Plate, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Trilogy, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Muh subservient roles. Bitch, AI uses female voices because they're more pleasant to listen to and people have innate feelings towards women that make people more trusting and comfortable around them. There's fucking male AI voices too but nobody uses them because they're not as popular. Motherfuckers straight up need to stop trying to cater to bitches like this with "female representation" in anything because they always find a way to turn it into a negative thing.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Trilogy, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
this thread ended feminism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189