Seilmaximierender

Seilmaximierender

Iron

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
All of this bullshit muh it's feminism muh rightwing ultraconservatism would fix this is simply ridiculous.

Inceldom is fated to happen, simply because there are always more men born. Additionally, men have far higher reproduction capacity and therefore, consequently higher sex drive. Womens sexuality basically ends after menopause, as they also turn unattractive and invisible to most men.
So you have:
1. More men born
2. Higher sex drive and higher reporductive capacity (9 months vs. every day)
3. Men from all agegroups are shooting for 20-25 year old women, which only fucks up the gender ratio beyond saving.

Because of this, hypergamy is inevitable. Simple supply-demand mechanism.
I therefore do not blame women in any way. The problem is that the genderratio is simply fucked because this way evolution worked better.
Men fighting against each other for women -> more selection pressure -> better for evolution. This doesn't work with genders reversed because of 9 month pregancy.

Now some smartasses founded monogamy to atleast fix 2+3 somehow. It is still doomed. Especially if you install right wing conservatism which will ban gayism. This will, over time, just accumulate more and more incels who can't find a woman, it's mathematically impossible. The result will be violence and war.
This fucked up gender ratio is also the reason why war is such a big thing, it is inevitable. Because of this, humanity is doomed.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Luffymaxxing
Just rope tbh