A 16-year-old JB tried killing herself - SOMETHING happened - she's paralyzed for life

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

Ugh. And as a few of you are familiar with the stories I discharged about folks I knew who endeavored, failed, and lived to sorrow, killing yourself doesn't always function as expected. And not knowing what happens after Death makes it that more inexplicable.

Grim Reaper Halloween GIF

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, Zylk, WhiteBlackpiller and 1 other person
Geo restricted video. Sorry, bro.

EDIT: found a youtube video on this girl.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Geo restricted video. Sorry, bro.

EDIT: found a youtube video on this girl.

Ah, yes, I, too, have been running into those NOT ALLOWED DUE TO MY COUNTRY deadends. I use VPN. So I try various countries during my creepiness on forums. I've noticed new stations within the USA, UK is not allowed to view. Now, why is that? Isn't the UK our little buddies?

• +1
Reactions: MRD
Should've at least let some users here smash before roping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 21597, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Y A Y Yes GIF by Djemilah Birnie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Psychophilly and BigJimsWornOutTires
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Tallooksmaxxer, Psychophilly and 1 other person
Should've at least let some users here smash before roping
Without reading that story, I believe that's what led to her successful paralysis — a broken heart.

Sad Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

• +1
“I grew up thinking that I needed to be pretty all the time and funny all the time and the bubbly one because that’s where I receive my validation,” Benoit says.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and MRD
Imagine she actually had to struggle in life
Ah, yes, I, too, have been running into those NOT ALLOWED DUE TO MY COUNTRY deadends. I use VPN. So I try various countries during my creepiness on forums. I've noticed new stations within the USA, UK is not allowed to view. Now, why is that? Isn't the UK our little buddies?
Bro - I feel you I've been going through the same shit. Back in the day it wasn't this bad. Now it's like USA is banning anyone not in USA and even newspapers do it for online articles. It's fucking pathetic. I don't use VPN tbh I should do tbh which one do you recommend? I'm in the UK - I often get blocked out of any usa shit.

Imagine she actually had to struggle in life

Bro - I feel you I've been going through the same shit. Back in the day it wasn't this bad. Now it's like USA is banning anyone not in USA and even newspapers do it for online articles. It's fucking pathetic. I don't use VPN tbh I should do tbh which one do you recommend? I'm in the UK - I often get blocked out of any usa shit.
Mozilla has a good VPN. But that's odd we would block the UK. That suggests we no longer trust England. Ugh. Not good.

• +1
Mozilla has a good VPN. But that's odd we would block the UK. That suggests we no longer trust England. Ugh. Not good.
Fair point. I think my browser Brave might have it too. Thx I didn't even consider build in vpn situations never used them tbh so I'm not even sure as to the advantages of something like Atlas VPN vs a browser one?

• Hmm...
the dangers of no chad. more than ever men need to step up and become chad. take test, get surgery, don't allow wymxn to suicide

Imagine being an attractive young white girl, literally the most privileged group, and you still try to kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pardocel, klip11, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Imagine being an attractive young white girl, literally the most privileged group, and you still try to kill yourself
This happened during lockdown a few decent looking women killed themselves because of muh mental health. Just LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, bedes, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Without reading that story, I believe that's what led to her successful paralysis — a broken heart.

Caging at what women will do when chad doesn't reply to their message instantly

• So Sad

also whats with that faggotry style of writing nigga using proper grammar and everything :lul:

• JFL
Crazy Foid is paralyzed because of her own fuck up but still gets more validation than 98% of men. She will likely have another suicide attempt in her late 20s.

For every successful suicide there are 27 self reported attempted suicides.

That number doesn't seem plausible. It could only be true if there are some very stupid people that are reporting having attempted suicide dozens of times. I don't know how you can live with yourself after failing to commit suicide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Truecel14 and BigJimsWornOutTires
also whats with that faggotry style of writing nigga using proper grammar and everything :lul:
Recoil effect. It's very important for the reader to cringe.

• Woah
Reactions: fjor2096
“I grew up thinking that I needed to be pretty all the time and funny all the time and the bubbly one because that’s where I receive my validation,” Benoit says.
Imagine how she would feel if she was born a 5'2 brown Indian

• So Sad
Pakistani males are more privileged than attractive young white girls

• +1
Reactions: human304
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and klip11
Muhh ‘paralysis’ put a BBC infront of her and she’ll snap out of it and dick ride it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and klip11