A 26-year-old man who had the procedure to increase his height from 5'7" to 5'10"explains what it was like. BRUTAL HEIGHT PILL

We been know this

I’m 6’1, always been one of the tallest if not the tallest kid in class.
Never had the impulse to make fun of a short person for no reason.
Holy fuck I hate normies so much

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Deleted member 51465
Manlet to manlet procedure

Unironically LL is best for those that are 5'10" to 6'1", shorter than that and it's a "go from manlet to manlet".

Manlet to manlet procedure
Unironically LL is best for those that are 5'10" to 6'1", shorter than that and it's a "go from manlet to manlet".

Not true

Nigga went from midget to manlet (as a 5ft7cel myself)

Clearly the proportional difference between 5ft7 to 5ft10 is mathematically greater than 5ft10 to 6ft1

Don't even know how you would argue otherwise

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
5'7 is not that bad. HE's just beta if everyone made fun of him.
5'6-5'6 and lower is where manletism is unbearable

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Razoff
Fuck should've worn 4 inch lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, TheReckons and PsychoDsk
Not true

Clearly the proportional difference between 5ft7 to 5ft10 is mathematically greater than 5ft10 to 6ft1
The fact you had to add “mathematically” makes it obvious that everyone knows <6’ is subhuman

The fact you had to add “mathematically” makes it obvious that everyone knows <6’ is subhuman

No. Simply makes your low IQ obvious since you initial statement was dumb

No. Simply makes your low IQ obvious since you initial statement was dumb
LL is stupid regardless, it fucks your proportions and you’ll still have manlet face structure

LL is stupid regardless, it fucks your proportions and you’ll still have manlet face structure

Bruv I just realised that it wasn't even you that wrote the dumb "LL is best for those that are 5'10" to 6'1" comment

Don't know why you chose to voluntarily step in the firing line

It's that nigga @Splinter901 that should be getting the abuse

Percentage-not-knowing-ass-nigga

My face looks normal despite being 6"6 htn as in normal but people that rated me didnt kniw my height until i tokd them

I always thought 5’7 was the height that would see the most benefit from LL. But that could be cope since I am 5’7 myself.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back