A 300 lbs. black lady has a better change than a 6/10 average guy when it comes to online dating

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Let that sink in.

If you don't believe me, just do an experiment.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ZyzzReincarnate and Lorsss
Water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Zeta ascended, Hades and 4 others
Water is wet.
Its not only whores or retarded bitches who use online dating either. My fat, ugly, sister is med. school and uses it and doctors and Chad's message her all the time.

Last edited:
Its not only whores or retarded bitches who use online dating either. My sister is med. school and uses it and doctors and Chad's message her all the time.
Only difference between a black landwhale and your sister is, what each one of them is ready to compromise on.
Your sister probably Chadlite or higher.
The landwhales probably white normie and higher

Only difference between a black landwhale and your sister is, what each one of them is ready to compromise on.
Your sister probably Chadlite or higher.
The landwhales probably white normie and higher
My sister is fat and ugly and gets Chad lites and doctors practically begging her for a date.

My sister went on a date with a Chad lite and she called him "retarded" because he was doing a masters in finance and that degree plan is "too low" for her.She insulted him behind his back all the time, even after rejecting him.

She is a narcissistic, fat bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Hades, Jagged0 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Jagged0
Sounds about right.
My sister went on a date with a Chad lite and she called him "retarded" because he was doing a masters in finance and that degree plan is "too low" for her. She insulted him behind his back all the time, even after rejecting him.

They can get fucked by attractive guys, but for relationships its also quite hard for a fat/ugly girl. All non autistic chadlite guys that i know, have enough options, and would never date a ugly or fat girl.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak, Alt Number 3 and Hades
They can get fucked by attractive guys, but for relationships its also quite hard for a fat/ugly girl. All non autistic chadlite guys that i know, have enough options, and would never date a ugly or fat girl.
Good point. I hope your right.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
My sister went on a date with a Chad lite and she called him "retarded" because he was doing a masters in finance and that degree plan is "too low" for her. She insulted him behind his back all the time, even after rejecting him.

Once agai, sound's about right

Harpoon that oxygen thieving whale already

• +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222 and Stingray