A bad maxilla makes you taller

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
A bad maxilla makes you taller (for your pheno), believe it or not.

This is because a narrow palate changes your hormonal profile and decreases the amount of testosterone produced during puberty, and less production of testosterone increases the amount of time before your growth plates close, so ur bones keep growing despite having thin wrists and a small dick.

This is why the tallest kid is always fat and has gyno. This is why Castratis who got their testes removed grow to be massively tall.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, thecel, never_lucky and 9 others
Ok stop right here you moron. That explains why I am a 5'8 manlet.

I am too good looking for an Indian to have maximised my height.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
stop coping

the only thing a recessed maxilla gives you is depression

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, doll, Sl8yr and 19 others
B4FC9F3F DA8D 46D6 B049 5FBD87C4B371

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 7806 and 5 others
there are 1000 different languages but i only speak facts

• JFL
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 11479, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
It's not T that closes plates it's estrogen u dimwit

• +1
Reactions: CANI, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
Being tall gives you a bad maxilla. Taller body and bones mostly means a taller face and maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and AlwaysHaveQuestions
it could be they are correlated. if it is op should clarify that

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Only true thing in your thread
the fat kid is always taller in early life because of early pubery, but after 16-18, he is not taller anymore

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Lux and Deleted member 6695
the fat kid is always taller in early life because of early pubery, but after 16-18, he is not taller anymore
They have some extra height after too tbh, the eating makes lots of IGF1

Ok stop right here you moron. That explains why I am a 5'8 manlet.

I am too good looking for an Indian to have maximised my height.
5’8 isn’t manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
And also a horse-like midface. Ropeful for 6'+ fags
"Anybody below 6-foot-7, you know how I call them? Friends." - Adriana Lima

Fe9b4ba2e8b9524bbde5e7af0713e848 md

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel

This is because a narrow palate changes your hormonal profile and decreases the amount of testosterone produced during puberty, and less production of testosterone increases the amount of time before your growth plates close, so ur bones keep growing despite having thin wrists and a small dick.

This is why the tallest kid is always fat and has gyno. This is why Castratis who got their testes removed grow to be massively tall.
i have recessed maxilla, but idk about my T levels, ill get them checked out. my wrists are 7 inches, dick is like 5.5 erect, and i am curry 6'0 15 years old. theory is right?

laughs in Wadlow

other way around. being tall makes your maxilla bad jfl at all these tall copers. look at @portuguesecel being 6'4 and still isn't married

It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and mogstar
other way around. being tall makes your maxilla bad jfl at all these tall copers. look at @portuguesecel being 6'4 and still isn't married

It's over.
tall people have worse posture which give you downward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I’m the most recessed and downward grown in my family bc of airway issues. I’m also the tallest in my family

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel

It's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
bad maxilla = bad airway = disrupted/shit sleep = short

• +1
Reactions: Lux, JosephGarrot123 and pizza
bad maxilla = bad airway = disrupted/shit sleep = short
based and blackpilled,narrow frame too (like your suhuman palate)

Two word refutation: black people. On average tall and protruding maxillas.

What a waste of a thread

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com

Seems like a cope 1 why would a narrow palate lead to less testarone being produced through puberty ?. 2 long faces are a sign that you lack bone structure to start with a long face is caused by a subobtimal ramus which causes a high goniala angle which causes a subhuman face how is this realted to your height ? if any thing having a taller facial structure is beneficial for your body as taller people have more immuno suppresive qualities which correlate heavily with physical attractiveness

Op's right, Low T = low E (estrogen is produced in men via testosterone) = more time growing. That's why people with klinefelter syndrome are giants. But I don't understand how would a narrow palate decrease the amount of testosterone produced in puberty

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lux