A better way to determine the ideal traits on a man's face

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
is by looking through your socials and finding photos of the biggest slayers you know personally and understanding what features they have

I get a feeling that many of the theories proposed by PSLers might not a very good reflection of what women want irl and the emphasis that we place on certain parts of the face (e.g. jaw is law) might be overdone due to PSL by its nature being a bit of an echo chamber.

however, there will be guys that slay because of height/frame, fashionmaxxing, dark triad, and NT/charismamaxxing so for looks it is best to try and find guys at your school/college who are average or ideally well below average in all of these and then see how close your face is to theirs.

THEN hardmax if you have to, but if not, just do what theyre doing + apply all of the other softmaxxes that youve learnt from here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, zikzog and ANDALUSIAN_JOCK
I find so funny how this is coming from someone with a Nessman avi, I agree tho.

• +1
Reactions: zikzog and lilhorizontal32
people here think women would rather get dicked down by 5'10 o'pry face, than 6'3 wide frame ugly face nt slayer

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
is by looking through your socials and finding photos of the biggest slayers you know personally and understanding what features they have

I get a feeling that many of the theories proposed by PSLers might not a very good reflection of what women want irl and the emphasis that we place on certain parts of the face (e.g. jaw is law) might be overdone due to PSL by its nature being a bit of an echo chamber.

however, there will be guys that slay because of height/frame, fashionmaxxing, dark triad, and NT/charismamaxxing so for looks it is best to try and find guys at your school/college who are average or ideally well below average in all of these and then see how close your face is to theirs.

THEN hardmax if you have to, but if not, just do what theyre doing + apply all of the other softmaxxes that youve learnt from here
So what you're saying is Nessman, O pry, Gandy etc wouldn't slay and get mogged? JFL :ROFLMAO:. If you looked like O Pry at 18, had high NT and status you would have a new girl everday. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: zikzog and Descartes
So what you're saying is Nessman, O pry, Gandy etc wouldn't slay and get mogged? JFL :ROFLMAO:. If you looked like O Pry at 18, had high NT and status you would have a new girl everday. Stop coping
You missed the whole point, ofc they would slay, but people on these forums overrate them because of their striking features, when there are a lot of guys with more appeal than them.

• +1
agreed but most of the theories are based off of models.

• +1
agreed but most of the theories are based off of models.
models dont always have high SMV. often theyre chosen cos they look "striking" and are good for a brand's image

the theories might make more sense if they were based on ig or tiktok slayers where women only follow them for their looks ONLY.
a lot of models have a lot of followers because they also have status (same thing with celebs) so its hard for us to determine whether the attraction that caused a woman to follow someone was because of looks or something else

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, zikzog and Deleted member 2729
You missed the whole point, ofc they would slay, but people on these forums overrate them because of their striking features, when there are a lot of guys with more appeal than them.
Cope, all the people I named have huge appeal. If I said Barrett sure. it seems to me you're just coping about your average features. Studies have been done. Those with uber-attractive features combined with averageness in ratios (gonial, midface etc) are rated as the most attractive. STOP COPING :feelsgood:

• +1
Cope, all the people I named have huge appeal. If I said Barrett sure. it seems to me you're just coping about your average features. Studies have been done. Those with uber-attractive features combined with averageness in ratios (gonial, midface etc) are rated as the most attractive. STOP COPING :feelsgood:
never said models wouldnt slay. I'm saying they might not be the best ones to base our theories off of because they have an insane status halo from being models and having their faces plastered up on billboards and associated with luxury brands

and what are uber-attractive features?

link the studies would be interested to read them

• +1
Reactions: zikzog and ANDALUSIAN_JOCK
never said models wouldnt slay. I'm saying they might not be the best ones to base our theories off of because they have an insane status halo from being models and having their faces plastered up on billboards and associated with luxury brands

and what are uber-attractive features?

link the studies would be interested to read them
What are uber attractive features? You're on a blackpill site wlork it out.

• +1
Kingkellz pretty much did that in the sex appeal maxxing thread in the BOTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and zikzog
it seems to me you're just coping about your average features. Studies have been done. Those with uber-attractive features combined with averageness in ratios (gonial, midface etc) are rated as the most attractive. STOP COPING :feelsgood:
These models you listed don't even have all the "uber-attractive" features that you talk about (except maybe Gandy), but only a few top tier features (which sometimes are not even ideal jfl) that PSL autists fixate on.

Do you really think that Nessman prepubescent girl tier philtrum is ideal? Or that O'Pry steep jaw is the epitome of male attractiveness?

• +1
Kingkellz pretty much did that in the sex appeal maxxing thread in the BOTB

just had a read of that thread and yeah he's correct but he is also talking about height, frame, voice which are all very difficult/impossible to fix.

the point of this thread was so we can determine what is the ideal face, which is pretty hard to do because to do that we need to find guys who are successful with women, and not just, primarily so because of their face.
but we dont know for sure to what extent it is their face that is causing them to be successful with women because of other factors that effect SMV: height, frame, charisma, voice, fashion etc. because we cant take a face in isolation

having said this, thats why I am saying we should try and find guys in our lives who are lacking in all these other areas, and despite this, still manage to be successful with women. meaning their face is simply THAT good. and this should be what we consider a good face, and we should all try and find someone with our pheno who matches this description (irl slayer who is lacking in all areas but their face) and try our best to hardmax and softmax to get to that point facially, as well as go beyond them in other ways to boost SMV (gymmaxxing, personalitymaxxing etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, zikzog, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
What psl finds attractive
BC648570 5D32 4EF3 A145 F05A0FFC3567

What women find attractive
AEC3D1A4 9134 48C3 B839 B1750CE7D59E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 10615 and lilhorizontal32
imo it's a trijunction of dimorphism, aesthetics(psl), and percevied intelligence