A big reason why you are here is because of worthless parents

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
Just imagine having a son and not thinking about his development, his social life, his athleticism

just put the guy in school system, feed him and let him live in ur house

Now imagine if u actually knew what u were doing. So many parents are fucking idiots. Like Ball brothers dad Lavar Ball. He knows what he is doing. Picked a wife to help his sons genetics, trained them in basketball and made them social

That is the bare minimum

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 21381 and 9 others
Never have kids unless you have a plan that will help them succeed. Dont have kids and wish for the best

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, n0rthface, Moggable and 2 others
legit jfl at my trash parents not spending a cent on me while playing lottery

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
Legit

My parents just bought me video games so I don’t bust their balls, so I ended up a social autist

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, RAITEIII, Danish_Retard and 4 others
legit jfl at my trash parents not spending a cent on me while playing lottery
I feel like most parents should have never had kids. Not because they are bad people but because they dont know what the fuck they are doing really. They dont think it through. Just get a education and feed them food is what most of them do

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Danish_Retard, justbentbro and 3 others
true thread, most parents should be executed for how shit they are

imaging poverty parents being allowed to raise a family that will also suffer from poverty

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Kroker, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Poor people should be banned from having kids + soon to be parents should go through mandatory blackpill education

i want in n out tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
They destined my life but I have to be responsible for it I guess. No point in dwelling beyond needed.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone