A black man saved Donald Trump's bitch ass life. Republicans, where's the reciprocity?

R

Ronald

Breathing Lifenic
Republicans, what the fuck, bro?

The criminal prosecution of Donald Trump in his home town appears to be all but officially over, at least for now. In an unexpected reversal of roles, Alvin Bragg, who took over as Manhattan’s District Attorney, in January, after campaigning on a promise to hold the former President accountable, instead seems to have all but abandoned the case that was brought by his predecessor Cyrus Vance, Jr., a prosecutor often criticized for being too timid.

This is a picture of Alvin Bragg, the black prosecutor who saved Donald Trump's bitch ass life by declining to prosecute him:

CTUQBQVTZJCLLJJ2A4TIEPJ7PE.JPG

Republicans, all I want to know is how? How can you continue to justify your hatred of colored people, when they always be the better men, and show you courtesy and respect where you showed them none?

Alvin Bragg is a black man. He is from the element of society that is routinely denied fair trials and judicial leniency by white prosecutors, who frequently lock them up when they were innocent.

Donald Trump is from the most privileged element of society. Isn't it hilarious how black people treat white people with such kindness and respect, when the roles are reversed?

A black man saved Donald Trump's bitch ass life. Republicans, how many black people's lives have you saved?

White genocide? Get the fuck out my face with that shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18052 and ballskin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17791, gamma and 2 others
Nigga wtf is this, and why did you put it on a looksmax forum:ROFLMAO:

(Not that I have room to talk, Im always shit posting about anime) so carry on my good sir

Republicans, what the fuck, bro?

This is a picture of Alvin Bragg, the black prosecutor who saved Donald Trump's bitch ass life by declining to prosecute him:

CTUQBQVTZJCLLJJ2A4TIEPJ7PE.JPG

Republicans, all I want to know is how? How can you continue to justify your hatred of colored people, when they always be the better men, and show you courtesy and respect where you showed them none?

Alvin Bragg is a black man. He is from the element of society that is routinely denied fair trials and judicial leniency by white prosecutors, who frequently lock them up when they were innocent.

Donald Trump is from the most privileged element of society. Isn't it hilarious how black people treat white people with such kindness and respect, when the roles are reversed?

A black man saved Donald Trump's bitch ass life. Republicans, how many black people's lives have you saved?

White genocide? Get the fuck out my face with that shit.
And blacks are such cucks they happily Dave white mens lives with 0 thanks for it liek the good little slaves they are

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and volcelfatcel
Bitch ass, rassis ass wypipo aint know who dey be bussin wif nigga, shiieeet
Keep eating up those WS narratives and keep hanging out with 4chan weirdos or whatever W: domain y’all be at. people like u aren’t even taught to hate black people u just want black people to hate on, every black person isn’t a criminal and even when someone is a criminal, y’all just want to dehumanize them and demonize them so y’all can desensitize a murder, and or torture. Some of y’all will even go so far as to lie and paint someone as a criminal when something happens to them to do just that, because WS have converted u over into using their tactics. you don’t know a fucking thing u just another hating ass bitch, who hate black people cuz other people do, go look up war on drugs in the 70s and war on poverty which primary goal was to create a environment with crime, target the black community with drugs and guns so they could put them in prison to do prison later and cycle of stuff can go on in the community, the judges, cops, prosecutor used to over sentience black men for any and everything and war on drugs so they could have a “ reason “ to harass any and every black person and to convince the public that every blzck person is some criminal or w.e, most criminals don’t even experience first hand racism or get murdered by cops they just go to jail. Normal black people are the ones who get killed by cops most of the time and experience racism, I’m telling u this as normal black guy all the stuff u believe are false and half truths, but devils have been lying for 200 years and are very good at lying because that’s what they do. people like u just want an excuse to hate black people and support evil against them because u need someone to hate on u bitch without actually properly educating urself , u will never learn none of the shit I know and the stuff that matters in school, that’s why we have weirdos like u and a tons of other people who hate black people cuz they are ignorant as fuck and don’t know and just have a evil spirit that needs to hate.

At the end of the day black people have always been hated because of their skin color u bitch, but bitches like u and actual real WS(people who was taught to hate black people) will do 100 mental gymnastics and lie about it and have 20 excuses on why u dont like or hate black people I’m sick u of u losers lying on black people and spreading lies, and half truth narratives. ignorant ass bitch. Get the fuck out of here and man the fuck up and tell the truth there’s a reason why smart black people and successful, and or rich black people are hated by pussies like u and experience a lot of hate it’s simply because u hate black people for their skin color u coward. y’all so pussy, y’all think any blzck person who stands up for themselves is aggressive, thug, arrogant, or an “ angry black man”, yo punk ass don’t like a black nigga talking to yo hoe ass like this cuz we suppose to be “ obedient and subservient” like a good ass boy for a pat on the head and “ ur one of the good ones
😏
”right? Fuck yo racist ass u bitch, people like u disgust me I’m being 100% real ill always tell the truth cuz I’m not a self hating bitch like the ones u prolly used to being around on websites that are weirder than this one.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
No one cares bro. Whitey living rent free in your head.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 13787